King's Outdoor Auto 19 Grow: Quarter Pounders Canuk Seeds, Zkilltes Auto & Alaskan Purple Auto

Why not just start now with Doc's gear? I 'm not understanding why u would wanna waste time like that?:passitleft:
I had some nutes I had to use up plus I already got everything Duggan. Honestly I think I like coco and docs for summer bro. Let me waste one more grow and send you a sample to try .lol

Ya, i get it ...i'm sure watever u grow will be /is/was fire. I suppose the practical thing to do , is to use up all that other stuff , first,...i suppose..:passitleft:

Growing one blueberry fem by seedsman
One pink kush by Barneys farm to try.fem

2 Bruce banners fems seedsman
1 fem cheese.

Unless I can get an order of seedsman in this week I want to grow more of that Alaskan purple badly bro. And I want you to try it too.

Thank you again Duggan for everything lately man. Super wicked gesture buddy. We need to have a beer sometime.

Nah....im at work havin my coffee.
I truly hate getting up this early...feels like the middle of the friggen night...bahhh.
Yeah I get up at 3 am everyday so hear you on getting the body functioning lol

What do you do for work Duggan?

Ps love the avatar pic cute fur babies

Wow Joe..why so damn early man?
Im an Electrician....work in 'Plant Operations' at local big university.
Thanks ..those were my lads/bestest friends Max and Duggan. Had em 17 yrs.
Miss em terribly.
Why so early Joe?
Canada Post people need those packages lol

Wow your job sounds intense lol

Come Your hired for some residential work lol

How long ago bud about Yoru Furr babies ? So sorry sir will be ruined man my girls I love them soo damn much

Another seedsman order placed this time 8 Alaskan purple fems and others on route.
When I first looked at the seedsman site, I fell in love with their Alaskan Purple. At the time it was on a massive discount, damn near free actually. I know my first order from them will contain quite a few of their strains. Sadly their WIFI deal is over, as that was certainly in the cart. I heard they did a Halloween special last year, hoping they do another, as I have saved up for the end of Oct. The 17th marks the first anniversary of legalization in Canada, so I hoping TNSB has a sale for it, otherwise it's a Halloween special, if their is one. Also planning to give Dr.Seeds a shot, as they also have some good looking genetics.

I can't wait until I find a new job, I want to try way to many strains from all over the map. Damn addiction this is. Hope to have a seed collection like SweetSue someday, it's just amazing.

Did you order Alaskan Purple photos or autos?

Hey Joe...Max and Duggan have been missed for about 16 yrs now.That 'avatar' pic of mine was taken from a plaque i made for them that hangs right above my TV in my living room.
The pain was so great when i lost them...that i swore ide never go thru that again....they were just like my kids ....cheers bud.....thanks for asking.
I know I won't be able to handle not having my Maggie around, so I plan to adopt a few years before her breeds life expectancy is over. These passed 2 1/2 yrs with a dog has been my greatest so far. I would not be able to cope without one around. No need for medication with my pal around, she makes me happier than any pill can.

20190925_111945.jpg

She is never far off my heels, such a nosey rosie

Cute Maggie....i know exactly how u feel...ive thought about it lots ....but i just cant take that pain again.....and i kind of suffer, day to day , as i miss them sooo much.
They were my world...thru 3 diff. women with them....many different living places.....and so many great memories over so many yrs.
They will always be in my heart...and they will never be replaced. Cheers Geo...and thanks for sharing your thoughts and pic.....she's a sweetie.

I am in Duggan's boat on the Carry it around for years. Does the pain ever get better buddy?

God it's so terrible death but except it's life.

Need to post some pictures soon.

The pain never goes away...just hides from time to time. They went everywhere with me....i could whisper to them across a room full of people ....they always knew exactly wat i was saying. We understood each other. A bond that is not achievable with any human...hard to explain.
Never went anywhere without the two of them.
Lots of stories about my 'lads'.

The pain never goes away...just hides from time to time. They went everywhere with me....i could whisper to them across a room full of people ....they always knew exactly wat i was saying. We understood each other. A bond that is not achievable with any human...hard to explain.
Never went anywhere without the two of them.
Lots of stories about my 'lads'.
Trust me I get you .

Back
Top Bottom