Auto Pounder Grow

DSC_03795.JPG
another nice shot of auto pounder soon be harvest time:) happy days

Cool pictures,cool updates,and cool plants mcbeasty.I'm sure your mouth is watering everything you check on the ladies.won't be long now before you are sitting back,puffing like a king:blunt:

ha ha snakelad ltnc lol. how u been mate hope ur in a better situation from when we last spoke. bad times dude. and thanks a lot and yea defo its hard from keeping the scissors away from auto pounder and snipping a spliff off it ha ha. but I have not touched the beauty. belive me I have thought about it though lol. but every bud on the plant is a decent size so its not like there is a small nug to pinch from the girl coz there all huge colas lol. but im not complaining 3 weeks and should be close to feeling this bud for real ha ha. have a good day mate and every1 on 420 magazine:)

I've had a question about Auto's that maybe you could answer. Do they need any special lighting, for example, will an 18/6 regimen be what's used for the entire grow or do you still put them on a 12/12 schedule when they begin flowering?

18\6 for the entire grow.12\12 is for photoperiod plants.once your seed sprouts through the soil,time for the light.then its 18\6 until the very day you harvest.you don't need to put the light on waiting for it to sprout.a waste of electricity.

Hi chinnubie yea autos u.can do.start to finish 18/6. But no less light than that for veg at least 18/6. And yes i.have flipped to.12/12 with an auto.when.started to.see her flower and i got just as good.results that way if not better than when i do 18/6 from.start to finish. Give it a go mate u will be pleased with the results:)

I.just started a diffrent journel ul find it under auto critical. What il do.is il veg these 2 auto plants auto critical and cash crop auto on 18/6 of light then when i see them flower il flip to.12/12. And show u the results for real pics dont lie. Good to.experiment all learning i.had good.results this method before:). Happy growing every1

Chinnubie no problem. very true mate u can grow.them.on constant 24 hours of light also for maximum yield but i.have never tried that. I belive all plants need a dark period its natural:) just been looking at your journel. Good job:) well done i left a comment on there. Have a good day:)

Just been looking at dates to.work out how old auto pounder is. And she will be 100 days old in 2 days. This auto ment to be done in 70 to 80 days seed to harvest. But i did stunt her in veg had few problems. She didnt grow for bout a week and a half. So maybe thats why she is taking longer than stated. But the buds are getting bigger each week and leafes aint dying yet so il coninue to let her bloom :) good day every1:)

Well had good inspection at the bud on auto pounder today and she is ready:) so today is start of flush day. Il flush the lady with water and molasses for 7 days here some buds shot. Happy growing every1:)
IMG_20140620_151637.JPG

Well tommorow is chop day for auto pounder cnt wait il take a few pics to show u how she looks today. Happy growing every1 on 420 magazine

Back
Top Bottom