Auto Grow

And here is autoultimate;)
DSC_13634.JPG
DSC_13642.JPG
IMG_20151015_210639.JPG

Thanks alot budworshipper .buds on all plants are rock hard and still swelling and hardening.couldnt ask for better really .egnore the nute burn on the leafs i have fed all these girls quite heavy hence the bud size and still over a week left happy times;)

Thanks alot sonic mate;) and pineapple express good choice what a plant u will enjoy it.beautiful smoke beautiful plant beautiful yield;) u should do very well an autoultimate all.i can say myself is wow.i have had big buds like this before but not as hard .u squeeze it and the bud does not move very dense and very frosty with a tropical smell .very nice indeed;)

D
Those auto's look mint mate . but the buds on that Ultimate , Wow .
planning on new babies every 3 weeks , just dropped pineapple express , thinking DP Ultimate or DP auto Extreme next .
Keep up the great work .
Be safe.

Welcome to :420:
Those ultimates do look the nuts

Sonic i get blackstrap mollases and water it down so easier to feed.but u can give mollasses from start to finish .feed as much as u want wont harm ur plant at all.i say give minimum 5 ml a litre.or i seen people go by 2 tablespoons mollalses to a gallon of water.has alot of benefit in it to plant health.u can even use it for a cal mag deficiency does same job;) i mainly use it all through flower makes ur ladys super frosty;):)

Sonic i get blackstrap mollases and water it down so easier to feed.but u can give mollasses from start to finish has alot of benefit in it to plant health.u can even use it for a cal mag deficiency does same job;) i mainly use it all through flower makes ur ladys super frosty;):)

Im a skintflint in the uk... So i use black treacle... Very similar product... Ive used it in 1 grow, in flower... Im gonna use it again.... You dont want it too strong tho....

I did use roughly a little finger nails worth per 500ml

Now over to biobizz nutes for both veg n flower... I will use the treacle as a tonic for cal/mg and in last feed before flush.....
Thats the plan anyways
:Namaste:

Sonic missed the part u asked about flushing.i think when u flush with mollases ur buds taste better plus ur plant is still getting goodness right till the end through flush;)

Budworshipper u have an eagle eye;) spotting the new growers. A pat on the back for u mate;). ghostface and charliebrown great for u both to stop by my grow respect.hope u learn something:) and budworshipper is bang on.u picked the right site to be on .;) full of fellow green growers all eager to help share and learn and share.420 mag is awsome.happy growing every1;)

Thankyou Beast.... I do have an eagle eye.... But no toggle in the back of head, to move my eyes !!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:high-five:

With putting autos outdoors it's better to get them use to it as soon as the seed cracks and leaving them under a small cfl for a few hours a night that way they are pre adjusted to the sun, even some window love for a half a day. I normally leave them under a cfl til about 10 o'clock at night first few weeks is under a 6700k because there in "veg" or are maturing after about two or three weeks get yourself a wider spectrum of light 2 or 3 cfls with a mix both 6700k & 2700k. My little blackberry is still getting the same treatment I figure it's like the plant is getting less lumen so it kinda thinks it's in the shade. She goes under the cfl at night and during cloudy days.

Well i start my seedlings with the paper towel method. Once cracked then into soil in a propogater. I leave them on my kitchen windowsill which is where the sun comes up (during spring and summer) so it gets the first rays of light for around an hour or two. Once they get a bit bigger then will take the lid off so they can breathe a bit. Once they start getting a bit bigger then will take outside for a few hours at a time and leave them on the balcony although i started to leave them out all night from an early age and after a while they were left out all day and night. It was good there as the sun hits the balcony from around midday (maybe a bit later) and stays there till sunset, although this year we didnt get too much sun until now. Have a look at my journal - (that will show you how i did things) -

Glasgrow's Outdoor Grow - Early Skunk - Scotland

Dont have the option of getting lights so have had to improvise. Have made mistakes and done a lot of learning.

Back
Top Bottom