My First Grow - South East Spain - Outdoor - Soil - Amnesia Haze Feminised

Disaster last night! Whilst we were out a big storm hit resulting in the smaller plant breaking and being virtually flattened. Not sure if she will recover. I think the strong wind together with the effect of the heavy rain on the buds was too much for her to handle.

snapped2.jpg

snapped1.jpg

Learned a lot about growing outdoors which I'm sure will help me a great deal next year. I'm confident I will get both plants to harvest despite the dramas they have both suffered.

The largest plant is on course for a mid to late harvest which is a bit of a pain but nevermind.

ah_big.jpg

The smaller plant that got battered by the storm is recovering well. Has around 3 weeks to go.

surviving.jpg

Both plants doing ok. The one that was battered by the storm has survived and I will post a pic of that one tomorrow. The other plant is moving slowly, in fact very slowly towards harvest which could very well be mid November. The smaller plant is around 2 weeks away from harvest.

ah_update2.jpg

Removed some of the small popcorn type buds from the stem of the smaller plant. Will dry a couple of these out quickly to test. Pretty sure this smaller plant is a RQS Lemon Haze, hence the difference from the larger plant which is a 100% Amnesia Haze.

popcorn_haze_buds.jpg

The smaller plant has been cut, had a loose trim and is hanging to dry. Just under 7 grams of trim (1/4oz). Will post the dry weight once the buds have been dried.

ah_cut.jpg

Sampled a little of the main harvest. It was a little harsh but it needs to be cured for a good few weeks. Was not sure there was any effect at first then it just hit me. Nice mellow chilling feeling, with a little couch lock but a very good nights sleep.

The larger plant is still slowly, maturing. Still looks to be a good few weeks from harvest. Bad weather on the way so tie her up a little to give her a little support.

ah_weather.jpg

if it rains alot I would bring her inside at night so you won't have bud rot ..

I think you may be right. Earlier I inspected the plant and I found some bud rot. I removed some of the buds but it may be too late.

Chopped a week or so early due to problems with bud rot and as I'm going away in a few days. Although I have had to throw some bad buds away I have got some decent buds so not so bad :).

303g wet weight plus 145g of trim and small buds. Will post dry weight in a week or so.

ah_chopped.jpg
ah_chopped_wet_weight.jpg
ah_chopped_trim_weight.jpg
ah_chopped_scissor_hash.jpg

Back
Top Bottom