Not So Stealth Closet Grow - Amnesia Haze - Hydroponic - 240W LED - SCROG

The Allard trial is a case that was heard by the Supreme Court of Canada last March, and we are still awaiting the decision. The medical Cannabis users of Canada brought the government to court over the right to grow their own medical Cannabis.

In April 2014 the laws in Canada for medical Cannabis patients changed. Before that date patients were allowed to grow their own if they choose or they could have bought from the government providers. In Apr 2014 the gov't decided to no longer allow home medical growing, and patients could only buy from the gov't Licensed (shitty overpriced weed) producers.
Medical users brought the gov't to court and won an injunction to be able to continue to grow until the case is resolved, but there are still gaping holes and many problems with the injunction. For instance medical growers cannot move residences otherwise they lose their right to grow.

Medical Cannabis patients in Canada are anxiously awaiting the decision from the supreme Court on whether we can continue to grow, or are forced to buy overpriced, shitty cannabis from the monopoly providers.

It's so frustrating. I can not believe it is 2016 and this is still even a thing. So many people strung out on big pharmas answers to pain and anxiety and all the other ailments that a simple plant can cure or at the very least, alleviate. Alcohol is so destructive to lives but it can be made in the home. I've been having the same arguments and conversations with people since the 80s and hinestly it feels like im beating my head against a wall. Some people are so swayed by the propaganda the govts have been spewing for so long that they really believe that cannabis is dangerous, all the while popping handfuls of oxys and xanax and washing them down with a tasty alcoholic beverage. SMFH
Sorry to thread jack bro. This topic just burns me up. Hoping you neighbors to the north see some light at the end of this tunnel. Hoping the same for us down here in the states and worldwide.
Stay green, man.
P.S. nice set-up. Love hydro grows and appreciate everytime one of the bros and sisters journal one on here. Thanks

Hey Stealth,

Could you elaborate on "LP irradiated shit"? Are they actually making them use UV or similar to supposedly sterilize?

If so who comes up with this stuff?
Bob ;)

High Dr Bob.
You guessed right. Under the new gov't rules the licensed providers (LP's) are supposed to irradiate/sterilize their product to ensure its "safe and free of mold"etc. When I ordered from my LP I always asked if the cannabis was irradiated, and most of the time they said it wasn't but by health Canada regulations it's supposed to be.
I'm boycotting my LP because it's crap cannabis, it's way overpriced, and I can grow better quality. I feel that the LP"s should be able to provide quality cannabis at a reasonable price for the sick and dying who need it, especially considering LP's are legally able to grow thousands of plants with no fear of being busted.

The LP's are all in it for the dollar instead of the patients. Don't get me wrong, I think they should make reasonable profit, but they should also provide quality at a reasonable price. 10$-14$ a gram for irradiated shwag with no deals no matter how much you buy is taking advantage of the patients imo.

Hey Stealth. Welcome back. Diggin the new digs! So jealous of your new tent!

Hey Smiles, good to hear from you. Its good to be back and see some of the same people still here and growing.
Thanks for subbing, another update is coming in a couple more days, but the plants are really responding well to the new 450W LED.
Cheers. ;)

The Allard trial is a case that was heard by the Supreme Court of Canada last March, and we are still awaiting the decision. The medical Cannabis users of Canada brought the government to court over the right to grow their own medical Cannabis.

In April 2014 the laws in Canada for medical Cannabis patients changed. Before that date patients were allowed to grow their own if they choose or they could have bought from the government providers. In Apr 2014 the gov't decided to no longer allow home medical growing, and patients could only buy from the gov't Licensed (shitty overpriced weed) producers.
Medical users brought the gov't to court and won an injunction to be able to continue to grow until the case is resolved, but there are still gaping holes and many problems with the injunction. For instance medical growers cannot move residences otherwise they lose their right to grow.

Medical Cannabis patients in Canada are anxiously awaiting the decision from the supreme Court on whether we can continue to grow, or are forced to buy overpriced, shitty cannabis from the monopoly providers.

I really am cheering on you guys to win that dispute. sound like a real sucky law. only made to stuff the pockets of rich men!

High everyone.:ciao:

Haven't been to the grow yet this weekend, that's later this evening, but I've been a busy beaver.
I built this two level 4x4 scrog screen frame to put into the tent this weekend. All the hard work is done, I just have to string some twine around all the screws to make the screen. Should fit perfectly into the tent, and allow just enough room to move around the outside of the scrog to manage the plants. So excited to see this tent fill up with beautiful buds. The weekly update should be up later tonight or early tomorrow afternoon.
Cheers all, stay medicated;)

IMG_018548.JPG

IMG_018637.JPG

Beautiful SCROG screen! Very cool construction. May she fit like a glove, or I guess more like the hand.

:high-five:
Bob ;)

Thanks Dr Bob. I gotta say I'm pretty happy with the results. I'm patting myself on the back. ;)

High again everyone, Its update time!!

Another week has passed and the plants are doing great. Day49 of flower for the two Amnesia Haze in the closet and they are looking good. I`d like to see the cola`s fill in more, but there are still another 5 weeks before harvest, so lots of time still to bulk up.
The biggest main cola has grown right up into the light, so I tied it to the side of the closet to try and re-direct it away from the light as much as possible. Other than that, everything is running very smoothly.

Closet stats.
Day 49 of flower
PPM=750
PH=5.8
Reservoir temp= 63F

IMG_020655.JPG

IMG_019742.JPG

IMG_020046.JPG

IMG_020556.JPG

IMG_020257.JPG

IMG_019948.JPG

IMG_020351.JPG

IMG_020148.JPG

That`s all for this weeks closet update. please feel free to comment or ask any questions you might have, I`ll do my best to answer. Also please check out my 5x5 grow by clicking on the link in my signature.
Cheers all, and stay medicated. ;)

IMG_020046.JPG

My only question is how are you going to get that to me so I can taste test for you. You know, to be sure it is up to your high standards. Let me take the risk. Once determined to be delicious and not poisonous I will send back the unused portion. I promise.

:cheesygrinsmiley:
Bob ;)

High everyone.:ciao:

Haven't been to the grow yet this weekend, that's later this evening, but I've been a busy beaver.
I built this two level 4x4 scrog screen frame to put into the tent this weekend. All the hard work is done, I just have to string some twine around all the screws to make the screen. Should fit perfectly into the tent, and allow just enough room to move around the outside of the scrog to manage the plants. So excited to see this tent fill up with beautiful buds. The weekly update should be up later tonight or early tomorrow afternoon.
Cheers all, stay medicated;)

IMG_018548.JPG

IMG_018637.JPG

thats a damn fine PVC origami job you did there man :goodjob:

Stealthgrow,

Thanks for writing up about the medical license process. I have just started reading it and will get mine soon, just want to learn what I need to know first. Good news on the Supreme Court ruling today :cool:

Yeah , the supreme courts ruled in favour of medical patients growing their own medicine today. This is definitely going to effect legalization in Canada. The government failed to prove their " fire hazard, mould hazard, and black market" case, and it's been ruled that the MMPR violates the charter of rights. The government has 30 days to appeal and 6 months to re-write the laws to include home production for medical patients.
If it's against the charter for medical patients to be prohibited from growing then by extension when recreational legalization arrives, if home growing is not permitted the gov will have another court battle on their hands. For now it's in the governments hands to respond, but don't be surprised if medical and recreational legalization model for Canada is fully laid out by the government within the 6 month time frame. Fingers crossed.
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom