Brother's Winter Grow - Still Doing That - G13 - Amnesia - BB & WW

:ciao: Brother

hello my friends :)

sorry for not being around as much, god caught up in some heat.

here, take some tokes of apology..
:passitleft:

had a small watering snaps, thought id drop by and entertain you lovely folks to make up for not being here as much
enjoy :circle-of-love:

Day 63 alive
day 27 from switch
day 23 from pistils

here we have blueberry, which btw smells like real life blueberries :), next to the glorious white widow with amnesia lemon lurking in the back.

DSC0058612.JPG

This is a tent shot after i was done watering:

DSC0059213.JPG

and as usual, our night shots :)

DSC0059411.JPG

DSC0059512.JPG

Slow and steady, the only way to get there :laughtwo:

watering every 4-5 days, depending on how often it rains, that humidity :smokin:

i hope that everything is green in your world, much love and respect from truly yours 420b :)

:love: N :peace:

Looking fantastic bro!

thanks brother :circle-of-love:

Looking amazing bro! I love the g-13!!

thank you TG! welcome to my humble abode :)

i had a little sample, smoke report is few pages back, was trippy as hell :smokin:

cheers

Fantastic job brother!

You're going to have some monster colas in that there tent. I'll be so happy to watch them grow up. :circle-of-love:

thank you my friend :circle-of-love:

they are frosting up real good, i'll try to get a descent pic one of these days :)

thank you so much veinz :) and welcome aboard :thanks:

i saw you in here before, lurking :smokin:

so good to finally hear from you :ciao:

a picture of health,, worth every one of the thousand words necessary to describe that beautiful site, and sight,:bravo:

cool white snowballs in amongst the forest,, very pretty indeed,, great job brother,, how is the weather over there this time of year?? curious is all,, cheers bro,, :high-five:

:Namaste:

:bravo: Love this time of the growth cycle.

very true AS :) so much change going on, its to entertaining watching natural work it's magic

a picture of health,, worth every one of the thousand words necessary to describe that beautiful site, and sight,:bravo:

cool white snowballs in amongst the forest,, very pretty indeed,, great job brother,, how is the weather over there this time of year?? curious is all,, cheers bro,, :high-five:

:Namaste:

:Namaste: brother nivek, thank you for popping in as usual to lighten up the mood with your cheerful talk:ciao:

it's snowing like crazy, 2 feet of snow, and i'm not even about that altitude :smokin:

Everything's looking sharp 420. Smooth sailing makes a grow more relaxing & enjoyable....you have it for sure. Good gardening.:goodjob:

thank youi brother bright :Namaste: that means a lot coming from you :high-five:

Oh that tent is starting to pop now looking great brother :goodjob:

haha yea it sure is starting to fill in, thanks dude :smokin:

and thanks for stopping by my little garden to spread that joy, you are a virile manifestation of the divine :Namaste:

hello my friends, how are you all doing :)

i'll do a quick water update, again im sorry about being so inactive but you know how it is, sometimes life intervenes :smokin:

anyway, without further ado:

Day 67 alive
day 31 from switch
day 27 from pistils

DSC0061310.JPG
DSC0062512.JPG
DSC0062714.JPG
DSC0062610.JPG
DSC006146.JPG
DSC0061712.JPG
DSC0062810.JPG
DSC0062910.JPG
DSC006229.JPG
DSC006098.JPG

DSC0061015.JPG
DSC0060015.JPG
DSC0060417.JPG
DSC0060614.JPG
DSC0061213.JPG

frosting up, enjoying their time under the artificial sun and having fun :circle-of-love:

i hope you liked that small photo session as much as i did putting it together :)

be well my friends, and stay positive. :love: N' :peace:

Back
Top Bottom