Brother's Winter Grow - Still Doing That - G13 - Amnesia - BB & WW

Hi brother,

Great to see you again! Those were some nice little smoke reports. G13 Haze sounds a little scary lol. White widow sounds like my cup of tea. Looking forward to the long versions!

thank you for all the kind words friends :)

i was so high yesterday i forgot to mention the most important thing on one of those reports.

the G13 is indeed an excellent one to have in your toolkit, in fact the smell on it is unreal. Imagine holding a fresh lemon with your left hand and a big kitchen knife on the right, slicing that lemon right open all those juices and aromas, THATS HOW G13 SMELLS.

im not even kidding, i wish technology was to the point where i could insert a specimen somewhere and transfer the smells around the world.

like i said, unreal :smokin:

i'm glad you all liked it so much aswell and i obviously recommend it, be careful tho: not for the faint of heart :rofl:

i have more of all this going on right now, got 15 ladies on 10/14 going straight to flower.

6 AL
5 G13
4 BB

turns out im not closing this thread yet, gonna go a round of this again till summer outdoors :) :) :)

the girls rest in 1 Gal / 4LT pots and will finish in them because i want to see how big they get with the root space given, it's all an experiment to see how i can maximize weight on a 4x4 tent.

if they finish up without problems in these pots we are looking at 36 pots of this same size, 6 each row for 6 rows. Basically i had 15 seeds and threw them in small pots to see how they grow.

i have a ton of preharvest and after gerrmination footage, all it will take is me finding the time to upload some more.

thank you for all the kind words friends :)

i was so high yesterday i forgot to mention the most important thing on one of those reports.

the G13 is indeed an excellent one to have in your toolkit, in fact the smell on it is unreal. Imagine holding a fresh lemon with your left hand and a big kitchen knife on the right, slicing that lemon right open all those juices and aromas, THATS HOW G13 SMELLS.

im not even kidding, i wish technology was to the point where i could insert a specimen somewhere and transfer the smells around the world.

like i said, unreal :smokin:

i'm glad you all liked it so much aswell and i obviously recommend it, be careful tho: not for the faint of heart :rofl:

i have more of all this going on right now, got 15 ladies on 10/14 going straight to flower.

6 AL
5 G13
4 BB

turns out im not closing this thread yet, gonna go a round of this again till summer outdoors :) :) :)

the girls rest in 1 Gal / 4LT pots and will finish in them because i want to see how big they get with the root space given, it's all an experiment to see how i can maximize weight on a 4x4 tent.

if they finish up without problems in these pots we are looking at 36 pots of this same size, 6 each row for 6 rows. Basically i had 15 seeds and threw them in small pots to see how they grow.

i have a ton of preharvest and after gerrmination footage, all it will take is me finding the time to upload some more.

ooooooh...10/14...me likey!!! :)

haha, glad you all guys liked it.

im really excited to discover more phenos of those awesome genetics, already experiencing a sativa blueberry from the same hybrid i harvested. very thin and long leaves amongst thick and spread out indicas.

Hey Brother, how does the AL smell compared to the G13? My AL is from Barney's and is like lemon pledge, no filter needed. :)

hey brother, they do smell kind of similar, both being sour and all that. the AL is a lot more earthy, you get that weed smell in the same ratio you get the lemons. G13 is ultra sour, cant explain it and never smelled it before, so pungent goes its actually overwhelming.

Let me put it this way, there is no way in hell id try to smuggle any one of those buds across an airport Π pass. the smell is very distinct and addictive, anyone with good nose around you would be a dead giveaway.

im not even talking about dogs, dogs can probably smell this strain on your fingers even if double wassed them and dont carry anything on you.

yeah, that intense. :smokin:

:riskybusiness:Ninja Surprise Update:riskybusiness:
Preharvest, Fresh Crop & New Batch

1)Previously..

2)Chop

3)New round

:surf: Surf down the slide of pearl letters :surf:

----------------------------------------​

1)

Timeline: 25/12/2015 - 25/03/2016

Before

DSC0067312.JPG

BackBuilded G13Haze

DSC0066414.JPG

DSC0068213.JPG

*bonus photo harvest day
DSC0069314.JPG

BackBuilded Blueberry

DSC006759.JPG

Amnesia Lemon (balanced pheno)

DSC006688.JPG

White Widow

DSC0066711.JPG

DSC006716.JPG

2)

Chop & Curing

Pre-Chop:

DSC0069413.JPG
DSC006918.JPG
DSC0069011.JPG

DSC0068710.JPG

Post-Chop

DSC0069810.JPG
DSC0068510.JPG
DSC0068412.JPG

3)

Recycling and enriching soil with organic matterial leftout from previous harvest.

DSC0069713.JPG

DSC007038.JPG

DSC0069911.JPG
DSC007009.JPG
DSC007058.JPG
DSC007069.JPG
DSC0070810.JPG
DSC007198.JPG

DSC007247.JPG

Enjoying the rewards :)

Following my trigger happy photos from a very nice blend of G13H & AL

to my experience, all of these strains are better smoked alone than together, unless you want a little more. I usually blend G13 with BB for what i like to call Comfortably Numb. But at the end of the day each one is better smoked alone, you get a lot more complexion out of it and each time it feels different depending on how far you can stretch it.

DSC007228.JPG
DSC007238.JPG

DSC007206.JPG

I know what some are going to say, same strains, twice the number, half the pot liters, whaaaat?? yep, a mere experimene to determine how much you can utilize a 4x4 tent, so far in my best knowledge you can place 6 rows of 6 1/GAL pots which gives us 36 little trees.

Lets see how they grow on these pots, if i like the size they grow into with that root capacity i'll do the 36 thing and see how much i can go per watt.

Also i'm raising a LED fund, gonna go 2xP600 and move to a bigger tent, but that's all to come next winter ;)

I'm sorry for being absent friends, i hope this smooth ninja update can make up for some of that lost time.

i solemnly swear to be around more :) :) :)

oh PS if you're wondering what G13 and AL blend smoke like, take a look at this post. :smokin:

Heya bro,, fine update friend,, cheers to ya,, oh,, i solemnly swear,,, not to do anything,, i just swear a lot,, but sloemnly,, cheers agin bro

a small picture update for my good friends that i've done wrong.

half way there, 30 days for all to come down, starting to chop at 10-15th of May the early indicas like blueberry and moving on to AL and G13 as we progress.

they grew to a descent size considering the 1Gal/4L pots they sit in.

still vexed about doing 36 of those or 9 of the previous ones. What do you guys think ? :smokin:

DSC007325.JPG
DSC007319.JPG
DSC007334.JPG
DSC007278.JPG

P.S. i think this SOG method would work better if i had 2x lights in the tent and i could angle them in a way that lower bud sights are getting more. My big problem right now is that my light is hitting my plants at a vertical point.

Heya bro,, biggest pots I use are one gallons as well,, i figured an average of about an ounce per gallon pot would be great,, and it is,, currently I am getting about forty grams per plant,, still not yet reached the magic forty two grams,, an ounce and a herf,, not yet, but i will,, constant improvement is still the goal and still the results are improving,, Yay,,

thank you for encouraging me to update more my friends!

and i'm terribly sorry for not being around to catch up with you guys, between work and wife 5 minutes to check around is the maximum PC time i'm allowed :laughtwo:

Nice to hear from everyone having experienced with small pots, i find them fascinating and mysterious at the same time. like how some grow to almost a meter and some dont even pass the 30cm mark! pretty exciting to observe them and try to figure out why things happen, like theoretical physics in a way but more ghetto :smokin:

grats on the MOTM doctor! we all know you deserved it and it was just a matter of time :)

this week im gonna order a new batch of seeds that i'll cultivate both inside (with climate control) and outside, ranging a lot from autoflowering strains to get through the summer to photos outside as an investment for the harsh winter!

i hope everyone is alright and everything is green in your worlds :) :) :)

Back
Top Bottom