Brother's Winter Grow - Still Doing That - G13 - Amnesia - BB & WW

mmmmmmm blueberry! It really does smell just like sweet blueberries. I did a little auto blueberry and the smell is just incredible. I got a photo blueberry seedling up (DJ Short's) just hoping it's a girl......fingers crossed.

I would want the dood, especially DJ Short's Blueberry :)

McD's on that sea of green Brother.

what buds I don't think I have a half oz for myself left :rofl:
I like to help people out :thumb:

oh man im so glad this thread is still in progress, the road to internet felt like a chasing for the bus wearing a sweaty suit and dragging a briefcase with me.

Had some great on the mountains, feeling refreshed. 4 girls are trimmed and hanging upside down, 5 more to go.

i promise a glamourous final harvest update with photographic footage and smoke reports on each one to make up for all updates missed.

a week to 10 days for old ladies to go down and new fresh babies go up in a SOG kind of style.

cant wait my friends, until next time :ciao:

:tokin: Time is Fluid :tokin:

This feels like dejavu, except this time i complete this journal with a proper close. I know, mind blowing right? :rofl: :rofl:

I lost track of time for the past month in a good way if thats possible. I won't go into details but i'll say this, stockmarket and marijuana is a deadly combination, it can be fun but it can also ruin your life, which ironicly is what makes it fun.

i've got a buckload of photos who need time to upload so ill take it one step at a time. A smoke report for now which takes only 4 updates and the rest of the hundred photos when i get some time to upload them.

Let me just start by saying how amazing this harvest was. I won't go into details yet like weight etc, that will be included in the closing report.

lets get down to the smoke:
DSC007108.JPG

Amnesia Lemon :

A very nice earthy and sour taste, very light smoke with very strong high/stone combined. Amnesia kicks early in making you more energetic and focused but as the time goes by skunk takes place and you find your self fatigued from all the energy and crash back with a very nice 'gentle hug' like effect.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

DSC007187.JPG

White Widow :

Heavy & strong 'weed' smell, like when you don't have anything to smoke and you imagine holding and smelling some nice bud. Very sweet, makes the mouth water. The medicinal effects are perfectly balanced on this one, you feel the cerebral high and the body stoned at the same time. Very heavy effects on both.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

DSC007169.JPG

Blueberry :

Strong smell aswell, very fruity almost like it's a different herb. Heavy indica stone, body effects early on and crashing completely later down the road. Very good for night time sleep, or early morning if you feel like being out of place.

DSC0071411.JPG

G13 Haze :

This is by far the most entertaining weed i have ever smoked! Very strong up high cerebral effect, border-line paranoid, maximum of 3 joints is my limit before i start hallucinating. Best party smoke, best hangout with big groups smoke. Very bad for late night if you intend on sleeping, very bad for serious real life situations when you need to keep clear state of mind. Overall very intresting and dangerous stuff.

Overall, happy farmer :Namaste:
To Be Continued...​

Back
Top Bottom