Brother's Winter Grow - Still Doing That - G13 - Amnesia - BB & WW

thank you so much for the unending support my dear friends :circle-of-love:

here is some bonus footage from today's lights-off for ya :)

White Widow:

DSC0063113.JPG

Blueberry:

DSC0063211.JPG

Amnesia Lemon:

DSC006309.JPG

G13 Haze

DSC0063313.JPG

All the girls about to take a nap:

DSC006349.JPG

:peace: N' :love:

My apologies for being so late...

With my best Avvici ripoff "Heyyyyyyy brother", Nice to finally formally - ish meet.

Your garden, or rather forest, is simply amazing my friend. Beautiful ladies. I love a good HPS grow and you sir are the icing on the cannabutter brownie. Am in awe, as you may tell.

Can't wait to finish this off with you.
Happy days mate.
Wrecked :passitleft:

welcome to my humble abode Wreckedsummer :) glad to have you amongst us :high-five:

Thank you so much for the kind words, it really means a lot :love:

i hope you enjoy your stay, ill try to entertain as much as i can before this one is over :)

also i want to welcome old timer conradino23 for joining back, glad to have you back brother and thanks for silently lurking and giving reps to my posts :smokin:

alright folks, i think that i owe you this one after so many days of inactivity, time for a real water update :). They've been asking for water more frequently so it's easy kind of easy to do so anyway :laughtwo:

Day 71 alive
day 35 from switch
day 30 from pistils

Blueberry:

DSC0063713.JPG
DSC0063810.JPG

White Widow

DSC0064010.JPG
DSC0064113.JPG

G13 Haze:

DSC0064212.JPG
DSC0064315.JPG

Amnesia Lemon:

DSC0065113.JPG

DSC006469.JPG

DSC0064811.JPG

DSC0064910.JPG

Group Shot:

DSC006537.JPG

Night Shots:

Amnesia Lemon: (both phenos)

DSC0065514.JPG
DSC006309.JPG

Blueberry:

DSC006629.JPG

G13 Haze: (still needs to catch up :laughtwo:)

DSC0065915.JPG

White Widow:

DSC006098.JPG

Group Shot in the Dark:

DSC0066314.JPG

i hope you enjoyed my friends :circle-of-love:

keep fighting the good fight, :peace: N :love:

Heya bro, cheers to your glorious gargantuan green growing Grove of great gratifying gold grass,,:bravo:

All those close up shots look near identical,, like they know what they are doing or something,,:high-five:

Going to be a fine harvest soon enough brother,, the waiting game begins, or continues, or something,, great stuff bro,,

:thumb:, :Namaste:

looking awesome dude, some growers really make me happy and you are def one of them:adore::adore::adore:
haha thank you so much veinz :) what a nice thing to say :circle-of-love:

Beautiful work Brother! :circle-of-love: Cant' wait to see them swell.

cant take all the credit my main man CS, girls played their part too :laughtwo:

im anxious to see them finish too :slide:

Heya bro, cheers to your glorious gargantuan green growing Grove of great gratifying gold grass,,:bravo:

All those close up shots look near identical,, like they know what they are doing or something,,:high-five:

Going to be a fine harvest soon enough brother,, the waiting game begins, or continues, or something,, great stuff bro,,

:thumb:, :Namaste:

thank you brother :Namaste:

it really is a waiting game right now, and i can't wait for that finish line ;)

i've kind of been trigger happy with my camera these days and probably i spam the thread with identical updates a lot, it's just my way of battling with anxiety about time not passing by fast enough :smokin:

thanks for dropping :high-five:

Looking very nice Brother. I'm loving that Blueberry frosty one. :passitleft:

thank you Jim thats very kind :) i do love the Blueberry aswell, its the most resinous amongst all.

Funny thing is that it actually smells like blueberries too, very fruity smell, the kind that surprises you the first time you smell it so you smell it again but then you get hooked up and you want to smell it again and again :laughtwo:

:drool:
I knew I was going to love it here!
Happy weekend brother! :passitleft:

happy weekend to you to Wreckedsummer :)

thank you very much, thats very nice thing to say :)

:circle-of-love: :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom