Not So Stealth Closet Grow - Amnesia Haze - Hydroponic - 240W LED - SCROG

High everyone, Gonna be an early update this weekend. ;)

The Amnesia Haze in the closet is doing really well. Today is day 56 of flower, four more weeks to go.
The plants are really starting to put on some weight now.

Amnesia Haze Closet Stats
PPM= 780
PH= 5.9
Water temp= 62F
RH=35-45%

IMG_022444.JPG

IMG_024557.JPG

IMG_024945.JPG

IMG_025051.JPG

IMG_024648.JPG

IMG_024348.JPG

IMG_024453.JPG

IMG_022946.JPG

IMG_022849.JPG

IMG_024855.JPG

Thats pretty much it for this week. Not much happening really, its just a waiting game now for the flowers to finish. Two more feedings and a two week flush still to come, so harvest in 4 weeks.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to post em.
Stay medicated my friends & Cheers.

High everyone, time for another update on the Amnesia Haze.
Today is day 70 of flower for the Haze, and I started the Flush. The plants will flush with R/O water for 2 weeks before I harvest. I drained out the reservoir and refilled with R/O water but only got the PPM's down to 110. The submersible pump I use can't get all the water out so there is a little residual nutrients in the reservoir. In another week I will drain the reservoir again, and refill with R/O water and I should get the PPM's down below 50 for the final week of flush.

I also took some cuttings today for the next round in the tent or closet. I took 6 White Widow and 3 Amnesia Haze. Gonna meet up with a local grower and 420 subscriber to trade some clones, so look to see some new strains coming soon.

Closet Stats. Day 70 of flower
PPM= 130
PH= 6.0
Reservoir temp=60.5F
Air temp= 75F
RH= 55%

IMG_035339.JPG

IMG_036144.JPG

IMG_035443.JPG

IMG_036344.JPG

IMG_035643.JPG

IMG_035946.JPG

IMG_035539.JPG

IMG_036244.JPG

IMG_035741.JPG

IMG_035849.JPG

IMG_036632.JPG

IMG_036534.JPG

IMG_036433.JPG

IMG_037238.JPG

IMG_037136.JPG

IMG_036933.JPG

IMG_037534.JPG

The next generation....
IMG_034432.JPG

IMG_034637.JPG

That's it for another week's update, and only two more weeks to go until harvest. Can't wait to smoke some haze again. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post them, and other than that, stay medicated my friends.
Cheers.

Looks Beautiful Sealth Buddy :thumb:
sorry not been around much mainly to check my journal been a bit busy home today babysitting so I figure
while I still have some time I'm gonna start getting busy here soon
but I decided to try and get to some subs
Have a Great Weekend Buddy :thumb:

Looks Beautiful Sealth Buddy :thumb:
sorry not been around much mainly to check my journal been a bit busy home today babysitting so I figure
while I still have some time I'm gonna start getting busy here soon
but I decided to try and get to some subs
Have a Great Weekend Buddy :thumb:

High Chronic. Thanks for stopping by man. Harvesting this closet tomorrow.
Will definitely post a harvest update Sunday, stay tuned.
Cheers.;)

This plant is very similar in structure to one of exodus kush phenos I'm running. It's fascinating.

How's the pineapple chunk and incredible bulk doing?
Not sure if you're used to soil clones for hydro before but what I do when I get a soil clone is rinse as much of the dirt as possible off the root ball carefully before transferring to hydro.

This plant is very similar in structure to one of exodus kush phenos I'm running. It's fascinating.

High Blaze. This run is the second last run of the Haze I think. It's nice smoke but the extra 4 weeks is a little much.
Cheers brother. Thanks for stopping in.;)

How's the pineapple chunk and incredible bulk doing?
Not sure if you're used to soil clones for hydro before but what I do when I get a soil clone is rinse as much of the dirt as possible off the root ball carefully before transferring to hydro.

High OG.
How's Jamica ? Hope your having a great time. The clones are still doing good. I'm just gonna dry the clones out the last couple days before transplant, knock as much loose soil off as possible, and then put them into 10 inch net cups with stones, they should be fine.
Smoked all your samples, they were all nice. The Incredible bulk had a nice flavour and high, it was my favourite.
Thanks again for the clones, and we will get together sometime in the next few days to get you those White Widow and Haze clones. They are pretty much ready now, I just gotta put them into solo cups.
Cheers

Subbed... Wanna watch the spectrum king kick some buds out... I really want one of these lights...

Hey stealth. Had a great time in Jamaica. Check your private messages, maybe we can meet today. If you haven't put them in dirt, then please leave the clones with bare roots, saves me washing the dirt off later. They can go straight into hydro right now. Thanks.

Subbed... Wanna watch the spectrum king kick some buds out... I really want one of these lights...

High GrizzWald, thanks for subbing, I just harvested out the closet and gonna do the update now. My spectrum King light in the tent is my other journal though. Check it out, I just did an update. The link is in my signature below.
Cheers brother. ;)

IMG_040840.JPG

Hey stealth. Had a great time in Jamaica. Check your private messages, maybe we can meet today. If you haven't put them in dirt, then please leave the clones with bare roots, saves me washing the dirt off later. They can go straight into hydro right now. Thanks.

Done buddy!! Easier for me to leave them bare anyway. See you soon.
Cheers.

High everyone!! It's time for another harvest update :high-five:

Day 85 finally arrived this weekend, and I chopped down the two Amnesia Haze plants in the closet. YAHOO!!
The plant on the right side of the closet was ready to come down, but the plant on the left with the big cola could have gone a few more days to ripen out I think. Oh well, 85 days is long enough and they were both chopped.

I think this harvest is going to be really close to a record harvest again. My last harvest out of the closet was 6.4 ounces dried, and I'm right around that same yield this time also.
The buds are looking nice and frosty, the smell is amazing, and I'm sure the smoke will be too after a cure. This bud is way better than any of the crap I get from my Licensed producer (LP) for medical patients, no question. I'm soooo glad medical patents now have the right to grow again in Canada.
Before I start to rant.....I better move onto the pics of the harvest. Cheers.;)

IMG_037834.JPG

IMG_038835.JPG

IMG_039138.JPG

IMG_038739.JPG

IMG_039045.JPG

IMG_039245.JPG

IMG_037931.JPG

IMG_038237.JPG

IMG_039440.JPG

IMG_039641.JPG

IMG_039833.JPG

IMG_039936.JPG

IMG_040246.JPG

IMG_040140.JPG

IMG_040035.JPG

IMG_040441.JPG

After everything was harvested out and hung to dry, I cleaned out and disinfected the closet and transplanted in 2 White Widow for another round. I'm going to wait for room in the tent to put the Incredible Bulk and Pineapple Chunk clones I got from Ottawa Green. I want to give those strains the better light. ;)

White Widow Closet Stats.
Day 1 of veg.
PPM= 240
PH= 6.0
Air Temp= 76F
Water Temp= 64.5F
RH= 35%

IMG_040948.JPG

IMG_041040.JPG

IMG_041140.JPG

Well that's is for another update. I'll do one final update next week to show you guys the buds after they have dried. Still going to be a few weeks before I can smoke any of this harvest but its worth the wait.
If you have any question or comments please feel free to post them.
Thanks for checking out my journal and stay medicated my friends.
Cheers. ;)

High again everyone.:ciao:

Time for the final harvest update on the Amnesia Haze in the grow Closet. Its was a record harvest again!!
I kept both plants separated to determine the individual yields.
After 7 days of hanging to dry, and then another 7 days in the CVaults starting to cure, I decided to weigh everything out and get some numbers. Here it is....

The first plant with the big cola's (left side of closet) obviously yielded more at 102.8 grams.

The second plant yield was a little less, but buds are more dense and frosty. Its total dried weight was 87 grams

Grand total was 189 grams or 6 ounces 21 grams.:slide:

IMG_046236.JPG

IMG_045536.JPG

IMG_045741.JPG

IMG_045844.JPG

IMG_045437.JPG

IMG_045946.JPG

IMG_046142.JPG

IMG_046041.JPG

I've smoked a joint from each plant, and they are great. Nice high, but definitely needs a few more weeks to cure properly for a smoother smoke. Overall very please with this harvest. ;)

That's is it my friends, I'm going to end this journal, but please feel free to visit my other journal in the signature below.
I have two more Amnesia Haze and a White Widow under a much better light in a 5x5 tent. I'm looking forward to comparing the 2 exact same Amnesia Haze plants under the Spectrum King LED light.
Thanks so much for your interest and If you have any final questions or comments, please feel free to post them.
Cheers & stay medicated my friends.

Congrats on your harvest. Amnesia Haze is one of my favourite smokes. :passitleft:

Sent from my SM-T230 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks a bunch. I'm growing another 2 amnesia haze under a new better light in my tent. Looking forward to comparing the two lights quality and quantity of harvest. Check it out, link is below.;)

IMG_043135.JPG

Back
Top Bottom