Not So Stealth Closet Grow - Amnesia Haze - Hydroponic - 240W LED - SCROG

Subbed. :popcorn: I'm very interested in attending the Karma cup. I should find a way to make it happen. Looks like a lot of fun.
It's hard to get a judges pass. They cost $650 and even then are hard to get cause the quantities are limited. The only reason I was able to split in the judges pack was because my friend is a doctor who prescribed medical cannabis. Put in your order early to be a judge and have the cash ready.
Good luck my friend. ;)

Hey stealth Buddy :thumb:
High Chronic, glad you subbed. It's good to be back around the forums again. My new light came in yesterday, and I'm gonna try and get everything setup tonight. Excited!!!
Cheers bro.

High everyone, sorry for the long wait between updates but its gonna be worth it, I promise. I wanna thank everyone who has subbed so far, its really nice to see some of the same people still around, and also lots of new people to learn from and share knowledge with.;)

I finally got all my new equipment setup and running tonight. I put one of my old grow closets out of commission tonight. I'm gonna use it to hang and dry my harvests, but no more growing in it. The second closet is continuing as normal. In place of the de-commissioned closet, I decided to re-invest in my space and upgrade a little. I purchased a new 5x5 Gorilla Grow tent, along with the Spectrum King 400+ (120 degree). The LED light uses 450W of power, but should produce equivalent if not better than a 1000W HID. I'm looking forward to testing it out for myself.

I've got three plants growing in the new tent....for now. I'm using the reservoir from the old closet for the two small Amnesia haze's in veg, and now because of the extra space, I built myself 2 new DWC reservoirs using 50L storage bins (I'm only using one of the new reservoirs for now), I transplanted the White Widow into its own new reservoir. This resolves the flowering time period problem I had with the Haze needing 4 weeks longer to flower than the Widow.
I can't wait to see what I can pull out of the tent this first round with the new light. I've grown both the Amnesia Haze, and the White Widow using the 240W Kind LED and I excited to see how much more the Spectrum King will produce.
I've also decided that I'm going to pop some new seeds. I got some Rockstar Kush seeds in the 2015 Karma Cup judges package, so those are next to be germinated.

Finally, the Amnesia Haze that's in flower in the remaining closet is dong really well, they are on Day 42 of flower today, so hey are halfway done flower and another 6 weeks to go for a planned harvest on day 85.
On to the Stats and pics.

Closet Amnesia Haze Stats.
Day 42 of flower
PH=5.9
PPM= 710
Reservoir temp= 61F

IMG_015554.JPG

IMG_017047.JPG

IMG_016246.JPG

IMG_017343.JPG

IMG_015851.JPG

IMG_016850.JPG

IMG_016945.JPG

IMG_017148.JPG

The Tent Stats. Amnesia Haze & White Widow
Day 28 of Veg
White Widow (Black reservoir)
PH= 5.9
PPM=450
reservoir temp= 62F

Amnesia Haze (White reservoir)
PH= 5.8
PPM=530
reservoir temp=62F

IMG_015157.JPG

IMG_017545.JPG

IMG_015451.JPG

IMG_017452.JPG

IMG_017744.JPG

IMG_017651.JPG

That's it for this week, thanks again for subbing, and now that everything is up and running expect a weekly update every Saturday or Sunday.
Stay medicated my friends, Cheers. ;)

Congrats on the new setup! I am looking forward to seeing your WW and AH grow out. If I can make a request; can you take some more pics of your led? I have never seen that one before and am very curious about it. Thanks and have a great week. :)

Hi you obviously know your stuff if you get chance would you mind checking my grow out its only my second grow the first did not go so well.
Im just supper paranoid that this atempt will fail and today have noticed a brown tip and edge on one of my leaves been told that it may be nute burn but i have not used any if u get chance and dont mind any advice will b appreciated thanks

My Second Grow 22 Days In From Planting Seed

We have liftoff! Beautiful setup and this will be exciting to watch. Thanks!

:bravo:
Bob ;)

Thanks for subscribing Dr Bob. Cheers.;)

Hi you obviously know your stuff if you get chance would you mind checking my grow out its only my second grow the first did not go so well.
Im just supper paranoid that this atempt will fail and today have noticed a brown tip and edge on one of my leaves been told that it may be nute burn but i have not used any if u get chance and dont mind any advice will b appreciated thanks

My Second Grow 22 Days In From Planting Seed

Thanks for subbing, I dropped in on your thread and left a msg.
Your plant is looking nice man.
Cheers.

Congrats on the new setup! I am looking forward to seeing your WW and AH grow out. If I can make a request; can you take some more pics of your led? I have never seen that one before and am very curious about it. Thanks and have a great week. :)

Thanks man, I'm excited to see what I can do with the new setup also. I'll definitely take a few more close ups of the light next time I visit the grow. I started a new journal for the tent and the new light so I'll post the pics in that journal. I think from now on my closet is gonna be the veg setup to get the plants ready, and the tent is always gonna be for flowering. The light will always stay on 12/12 cycle.
Link to the tent journal is in my signature below.
Cheers.;)

Thanks man, I'm excited to see what I can do with the new setup also. I'll definitely take a few more close ups of the light next time I visit the grow. I started a new journal for the tent and the new light so I'll post the pics in that journal. I think from now on my closet is gonna be the veg setup to get the plants ready, and the tent is always gonna be for flowering. The light will always stay on 12/12 cycle.
Link to the tent journal is in my signature below.
Cheers.;)

is it that Vipar LED of ebay - that panel you are using mate?

The light that I'm using in the closet is a KIND LED K3 L450.
It came with the closet as a package but you can buy them separately. They have one size smaller and one that's bigger.
Just google the name and you find the site.
Cheers;)

Stealth!
How're you bro? Been awhile. Betcha ya hit the ground running.
Good to see going n growing again.

Bonjour mom ami Cajun.
I've been good man, thanks. Been very busy.
Got some new equipment and figured it was time for another journal.
Was making weekly YouTube vids for over a year but the wife didn't like it, so I stopped. She a little paranoid imo. I'm legal for medical but she still a little uptight about certain friends or family finding out. Still living with the prohibition stigma. Supposed to be legalized up here in Canada soon, but nothing's changed yet. People still going to jail for the herb. FREE THE WEED!!
Glad you subbed, really looking forward to putting the new equip to the test.
Cheers mom ami.;)

On Canadian prohibition: Think they will make it legal for medical users to grow their own again soon?
Think they will let us grow legally for recreational like beer and wine is allowed to be brewed? Or force us to buy from the government shops?

The Allard trial decision is still pending, it's been just short of a year that the judge has been deliberating. Hopefully all medical patients will soon have the option of growing their own if they so choose. I followed the trial as close as anyone on the other side of the country can, and I think the growers proved their case. The gov't failed miserably to prove their " fire, mold, and organized crime" excuse, and I feel we should win the right to continue to grow our medicine, along with anyone medically approved.
No one is quite sure what the Canadian gov't wants yet for their legalization model, but they have clearly stated "it's not going to be a free for all" meaning I doubt they want to allow personal growing.
I and many others feel that the gov't (and the licensed providers) are trying to setup an LP monopoly.
I think the gov't is waiting on the Allard decision, because it will shape our legalization. If growers maintain their right to grow, then by extension, if Cannabis is legalized for recreation, everyone should have the same right.
If recreational users can't grow but medical users can, then it opens up a whole new can of worms for people to bring the gov't to court over our charter rights and not being equal under the charter.
If the government has their way then it's only the licensed producers that will be able to grow. Most people will have to buy the LP irradiated shit, and the gov't is saying there will be harsher penalties for anyone working outside the new system. Doesn't sound all that legalized to me but hey... What do I know.;)
Fingers crossed we win Allard otherwise we might not like legalization.
Cheers man.

The Allard trial decision is still pending, it's been just short of a year that the judge has been deliberating. Hopefully all medical patients will soon have the option of growing their own if they so choose. I followed the trial as close as anyone on the other side of the country can, and I think the growers proved their case. The gov't failed miserably to prove their " fire, mold, and organized crime" excuse, and I feel we should win the right to continue to grow our medicine, along with anyone medically approved.
No one is quite sure what the Canadian gov't wants yet for their legalization model, but they have clearly stated "it's not going to be a free for all" meaning I doubt they want to allow personal growing.
I and many others feel that the gov't (and the licensed providers) are trying to setup an LP monopoly.
I think the gov't is waiting on the Allard decision, because it will shape our legalization. If growers maintain their right to grow, then by extension, if Cannabis is legalized for recreation, everyone should have the same right.
If recreational users can't grow but medical users can, then it opens up a whole new can of worms for people to bring the gov't to court over our charter rights and not being equal under the charter.
If the government has their way then it's only the licensed producers that will be able to grow. Most people will have to buy the LP irradiated shit, and the gov't is saying there will be harsher penalties for anyone working outside the new system. Doesn't sound all that legalized to me but hey... What do I know.;)
Fingers crossed we win Allard otherwise we might not like legalization.
Cheers man.

Being on the other side of the atlantic i don't know the mentioned case in question but.

Did anyone really expect a legalization of any degree before big pharma and big corp got their ducks in a row?

Personally im just gonna help as many users in my community, to get their own setup going to start growing their own, if its for medicinal use or recreational i don't give a damn. I am just tired of the gangs and crime organisations running things around here and personally im not just gonna stand by with my head up my ass while the authorities use man hours hunting poor refugees etc instead of cleaning up our streets. Last year i pulled at least 6 people away from the gang related cannabis pipelines by building them their own setup that can supply them and at least one or two others with cannabis, and they tell their friends to start and then they come to get advice to start growing so in a couple of years the city will be flooded with cheap non gang related cannabis produce. Thats not being a criminal, it is just being a good concerned citizen acting according to a old ass law not being regulated in time IMHO. If the police can't protect the community against the violent organized criminal hordes of drug peddlers. then i will just on take that task myself :)

honestly i don't feel like im braking no laws anymore. for everytime i help someone to start growing i put money into the gov tax purse towards the green realignment of the energy sector, money are put into legal business's like energy company, hydro stores, plumbing stores etc. and taken away from the gangs. in my mind i am as legal as it gets, being were we are at right now.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom