Amnesia Haze & White Widow - 5x5 - DWC - Scrog Under 450W LED

Yeah I see why you needed to improve on that :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Your plants are looking awesome stealthgrow. How much weight did you get from your 240 watt closet grow?

The first plant with the big cola's (left side of closet) obviously yielded more at 102.8 grams.

The second plant yield was a little less, but buds are more dense and frosty. Its total dried weight was 87 grams

Grand total was 189 grams or 6 ounces 21 grams.

Really looking forward to blowing those numbers away with the new light and space though. My goal for the three plants is 1 pound from my first harvest out of the tent. ;)

High everyone. Hope your all having a great weekend. Day 25 of flower, time for the updates.

The tent is looking fantastic, both the Widow and Amnesia Haze plants are starting to really work on their bud sites, and I think the stretch is pretty much done. I hope the stretch is done cause the haze plants are starting to get close to the light. I'll keep my eye on it, but other than that they are looking amazing.
The White Widow is doing well, but its so much more of a short, squat plant compared to the haze. I should have known not to grow the two strains together. The Haze is so much taller than the Widow, so I moved the light over slightly towards the widow plant so that the shadow created by the Haze isn't cast onto the Widow plant. It seems to be working fine.
Like I mentioned, overall the plants really seem to be working on bud site production. They have lots of pistils, and the buds are just starting to take shape. Things are moving along very well.....
Anyway, onto the stats and pics. ;)

Amnesia Haze Stats
PPM= 640
PH= 5.9
Air temp=69F
Water temp= 62F
RH=38%

White Widow Stats
PPM= 735
PH= 5.9
Air temp= 69F
Water temp=62F
RH= 38

IMG_046646.JPG

IMG_046842.JPG

IMG_047340.JPG

IMG_047037.JPG

IMG_046936.JPG

IMG_047137.JPG

IMG_047241.JPG

Here are the cuttings of White Widow I have left, and the Pineapple Chunk, and Incredible Bulk clones I got from Ottawa Green. They are gonna have to be patient in their solo cups for about a month, but they will be fine. I'm actually going to take a cutting from the Incredible Bulk and plant it in my backyard along with a White Widow this summer for my outdoor harvest. ;)

IMG_047632.JPG

That's it for another week everyone, thanks for checking out my grow journal. If you have any questions or comments feel free to post them. Cheers and stay medicated my friends. ;)

The first plant with the big cola's (left side of closet) obviously yielded more at 102.8 grams.

The second plant yield was a little less, but buds are more dense and frosty. Its total dried weight was 87 grams

Grand total was 189 grams or 6 ounces 21 grams.

Really looking forward to blowing those numbers away with the new light and space though. My goal for the three plants is 1 pound from my first harvest out of the tent. ;)

A lb in a 4x4 is easily doable. Especially with your skills

Good job on picking the strains and phenos for the clones you gave me.
Nice dense nodes considering these are only 4" high.
image10432.jpeg
image10431.jpeg

Glad they are turning out well for you. ;)
I put two more White Widows into my closet once I harvested out the Amnesia Haze. They are also very short but bushing out like crazy. Be careful with the Haze, it stretches something fierce in flower.
I put the Incredible Bulk and Pineapple Chunk you gave me into their own closet & reservoir for veg growth. I'm going to take cuttings once its big enough and grow some outdoors as well as in the tent.
Looking forward to the outdoor season again.
Cheers

High everyone:ciao:

Sorry for no update this weekend, I haven't been to my grow yet. My Birthday was this past Friday and my wife threw me a surprise party on Saturday when I would normally do my grow maintenance. The plants are doing fine and really working on flower production now. Updates mid-week maybe.

A picture of my Birthday Cake. I love my friends.... ;)

IMG_055036.JPG

Cheers all.

I know I am late to the party but I am subbed:)
Just wondering the purpose of the two screens for the scrog instead of 1.

High Robo, thanks for subbing & checking out my grow.
I use the first lvl screen to spread out the plant before I flip to flower. Once the 1st lvl screen is filled in enough, I flip the lights. The second lvl is really just for support. The tall Amnesia Haze will be falling over on itself by harvest time without it.
Cheers man.

Happy belated, stealth!

Thanks man. ;)

wow I'm really late to this one Stealth Buddy but I am finally here :rofl:

Welcome & no worries Chronic, we all have busy lives, glad you made it. ;)

High everyone. :ciao:

Time for another update. Today is day 35 of flower in the tent and the plants are doing really well. I'm loving the new light, just wish I had another foot of ceiling clearance. Next round under the new light I'm going to try a little harder to ensure the canopy is more level.
Anyway, the plants are developing nicely....pics & stats

The tent Stats. Day 35 of flower

Amnesia Haze reservoir.
PPM=625
PH=5.8
Air temp= 76F
Water temp= 67F
RH=38%

White Widow reservoir
PPM= 850
PH= 5.9
Air temp= 76F
Water temp= 67F
RH= 38%

The Haze
IMG_059737.JPG

IMG_059836.JPG

IMG_060044.JPG

IMG_059944.JPG

IMG_060137.JPG

IMG_060235.JPG

The Widow

IMG_060331.JPG

IMG_060534.JPG

IMG_060439.JPG

IMG_060836.JPG

IMG_060933.JPG

IMG_061129.JPG

1st Closet White Widow. Day 28 of veg.
PPM=510
PH= 5.9
Air temp=77F
Water temp= 67F
RH=54%

IMG_057648.JPG

IMG_057938.JPG

IMG_057846.JPG

The Incredible Bulk (left plant) & Pineapple Chunk (right plant) Day 7 of veg.

The IB is doing really well, but the chunk is taking a little longer to get used to the light, it should recover fine though.

PPM= 500
PH= 5.8
Air Temp=79F
Water temp= 67F
RH=52%

IMG_058140.JPG

IMG_058243.JPG

IMG_058347.JPG

That's it for another week. Thanks for checking out my grow. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post them.
Cheers all & stay medicated my friends.;)

Newbie here, stealthgrow you are the reason I joined lol! I've browsed through most of your journals, many thanks. Subscribed! I managed to score a cabinet on craigslist but it is HPS not LED. I did have one question for you; I read you stopped using the top feeder, what would you suggest is the best way to germ the seed? The person i bought the cabinet from said just drop in rockwool, place in net cups, cover with rocks and use top feeder until roots poke through then can stop using feeder. I have some fem white widow seeds for my first grow and I just want to make sure I have all my ducks in a row before I start. Good luck on this grow and cant wait to see the results from the tent!
IMG_026054.JPG

Back
Top Bottom