Amnesia Haze & White Widow - 5x5 - DWC - Scrog Under 450W LED

High lilsnow
Congrats on your purchase!! I've been growing out of my closets for almost 3 yrs now, and don't regret buying them. As far as germinating seeds, I use the paper towel method to pop the seeds. Once there is a tap root, I gently plant the germinated seed into rockwool cubes. I'll put the rockwool cube into the netcup with the clay stones. (don't cover the top of the rockwool. Just the sides to keep it firmly in place). At this point I put the seedling on my window sill or under a T5 light (18 light/6hours dark) and give a couple of weeks to develop its first set or two of leaves before I put it into my closet.
Now I hardly ever grow from seed cause I just keep taking clones from my mature plants. By taking clones about a month before harvest, they are rooted and ready to be transplanted into the empty closet right away after harvest.

Make sure you start very light on the nutrients also... Maybe 1/3 to half strength, otherwise you might burn the seedlings. As the plant grows you can up the strength a little each feeding.

Good luck with the closets and growing. If you have anymore questions don't hesitate to ask buddy.;)

Hey OG
Yeah. I topped them a bout a week ago. The new branches are just starting out but to small to see yet. I topped the IB twice and the Chunk once.. It should start to bulk out soon hopefully. I'm gonna put on the screen as soon as they are tall enough and use it to spread out the plants even more. Gonna have to stop by your place for a visit real soon, before you harvest.;)

High again lilsnow & anyone else interested. I've just started another "seed to smoke" journal to document my entire process, from germinating the seed to harvest and cure.
Your question came at the perfect time lilsnow, cause I had put 2 seeds into water the day before.
Here's the link....

From Seed To Smoke - Hydroponic Blue Dream

High everyone:ciao:

I went to do all my grow maintenance last night so here's the update.
Things are going very well all over. The tent is on day 42 of flower, and starting to smell very nice. The 1st closet with the White Widow is on day 35 of veg growth and pretty much ready to flip to flower but I'm gonna give them one more week. Mainly to give me time to take some cuttings before I flower them out.
Last but not least, the 2nd closet with the Incredible Bulk and Pineapple Chunk is also doing very well. Its on day 14 of veg, both plants have adjusted to the light now and growth is in full swing.

Tent Stats
Amnesia Haze reservoir
PPM= 650
PH= 5.9
Air Temp= 78F
Water temp= 66F
RH= 30%

White Widow reservoir
PPM= 630
PH= 5.8
Air Temp= 78F
Water temp= 66F
RH= 30%

The Amnesia Haze

IMG_064941.JPG

IMG_065035.JPG

IMG_065447.JPG

IMG_065339.JPG

I bent one of the main branches over because it was to close to the light and getting bleached at the top.
IMG_065643.JPG

IMG_065544.JPG

IMG_065240.JPG

You can see in this pic the tip top of the bud is cut off to promote back building. I did the same to several bud site on both the Amnesia Hase and the Widow
IMG_065135.JPG

The White Widow

IMG_065740.JPG

IMG_065944.JPG

IMG_065840.JPG

IMG_066048.JPG

The 1st closet White Widow.
IMG_066643.JPG

IMG_066540.JPG

The 2nd closet Incredible bulk (left) and Pineapple Chunk (right)

IMG_066245.JPG

IMG_066346.JPG

IMG_066145.JPG

That's it for another week everyone. If you have any questions of comments please feel free to post them, and as always, stay medicated my friends. ;)

Beautifully grown cannabis. Very great work man.
flowers are building like a charm. Just makes me smile seeing plants like that.
happy daze.

Thanks Dusty, cheers brother. ;)

Subbed

Stealth,
I'm actually on my first grow (ever) and you're setup (from earlier grow journals) is similar to my setup... I've been reading a lot of completed journals to get a basis as to where I am, and how I should proceed. I'm growing several raspberry cough beans, and a couple mystery beans. About to make the switch to 12-12 and your documentation has been really helpful as I move into flowering. Keep up the great work!

Subbed

Stealth,
I'm actually on my first grow (ever) and you're setup (from earlier grow journals) is similar to my setup... I've been reading a lot of completed journals to get a basis as to where I am, and how I should proceed. I'm growing several raspberry cough beans, and a couple mystery beans. About to make the switch to 12-12 and your documentation has been really helpful as I move into flowering. Keep up the great work!

High Bingleberry:ciao:
Thanks for the kind words man. Cheers.
Good luck with flower, but if you've had a good veg the hard part is done. It's just a 60 day waiting game once you flip.
Stay medicated. ;)

Sorry for the lack of an update last weekend everyone.
Going to my grow tonight for the weekly maintenance, so I'll post an update tomorrow for both journals.
The flush starts tonight for the White Widow, and she's looking awesome. The monster Amnesia Haze is doing great also.
Stay tuned, Cheers all. ;)

Sneak peak at the White Widow loving the new light.

image12053.jpeg

Hey dude iv been reading your journals for about 6 months, was wondering what your best yield ?? my first grow i only managed about 5oz dry weight these guys recon you can get 20 out of one of these do u belive this is possible?

Hey dude iv been reading your journals for about 6 months, was wondering what your best yield ?? my first grow i only managed about 5oz dry weight these guys recon you can get 20 out of one of these do u belive this is possible?

High stealth:ciao:

My best harvest out of one the closets was just over 7 ounces. There is absolutely no way you can get 20 ounces out of a 2x3 ft closet. I certainly grow enough for personal smoke but I've never come close to 20 oz's before.
Good luck man.;)

High everyone:ciao:

Time for another update. Sorry for a lack of update last week but I was out of town.
All the plants are doing very well. The White Widow in the tent started its flush for 10-14 days last night so harvest is very close. The Amnesia HAze is doing great also. Big long cola's are starting to fill in, and also getting very frosty.

The Amnesia Haze day 56
IMG_076534.JPG

IMG_078737.JPG

IMG_079029.JPG

IMG_078940.JPG

IMG_079838.JPG

IMG_078840.JPG

IMG_077338.JPG

IMG_076943.JPG

IMG_077141.JPG

The Widow on day 56 starting to flush

IMG_079234.JPG

IMG_076632.JPG

IMG_076739.JPG

IMG_076835.JPG

The White Widow in the closet has been flipped to flower, and is on Day 7 now. The stretch is on.;)

IMG_078239.JPG

IMG_077946.JPG

IMG_078044.JPG

The veg closet with the Incredible Bulk and Pineapple Chunk are doing great also. (day 28 of veg in closet) They are ready to flip to flower but just gotta wait for room in the tent for a couple more weeks ;)

IMG_077839.JPG

IMG_077643.JPG

That's about it for another week everyone. As always, if you have any questions or comments please feel free to post them.
Stay medicated my friends, cheers. ;)

Back
Top Bottom