Amnesia Haze & White Widow - 5x5 - DWC - Scrog Under 450W LED

Great setup SG, that's one fancy looking scrog screen. Will they fill the top screen aswell? They sure look healthy, I'll be subbed for the duration mun.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Hi Snidrajsed, yes... the plants will definitely hit the second screen. (and support some massive weight hopefully)
the plants are still in veg for another week to fill in the first lvl screen a little more. Once they start to stretch in flower they will probably be about a foot above the second lvl, especially the Amnesia Haze, its gets taller than the Widow for sure.
Thanks for checkin out my grow, cheers.

Looking great mon. Just wondering how do you change the reservoir with the screens?
Happy daze bro.

Hey Dusty. I have a submersible pump with a hose attached in each reservoir that I use to drain into 5 gallon jugs. I empty the jugs down the drain in a nearby bathroom. Then I use more 5 gallon jugs filled with fresh water & nutrient mix to refill by pouring it into the hole in the top of the reservoir lid with a funnel. A little cumbersome sometimes I guess but it works for me.;)
Cheers man

Subbed. Going hydro in the next couple of grows. Love the screens!!

Thanks for stopping in and subbing Noob. If you have any questions about hydro when you switch, just ask buddy.
Cheers man.;)

I'm currently using 600w hps with raptor reflector, good spread, $25 a month, pretty cheap. How do you like your sk 450, I'm going to get an led, I have a 5x5 with both the 1ft and 2 ft extention. Just not sure which brand CLW, BDL, Kind etc.

High Buckshot.
The SK is definitely better than the kind LED I am using in the closets. I just flipped the lights last Wednesday for the first flower ever in the new tent Using the new light, so can't really say for sure. The plants sure like to veg under the SK though. They are all very healthy. Stay tuned for the results. I skipped an update this weekend but next Saturday is going to be day 10 of flower and they are looking great so far. Barely a week and the Haze is already at the second screen.

High everyone, sorry for the late update, its been a crazy busy long weekend.

The tent is doing amazing, I'm truly impressed with the Spectrum King's performance so far. The plants seem to love the light, and are doing really well. I flipped the light to flower 10 days ago and the stretch is on, the Amnesia Haze has made it to the second screen and the White Widow is not far behind. My trellis screen in the tent measures 4x4, and its filling up nicely. Its getting very bushy under the screen. I'm definitely going to have to lollipop on day 21 of flower to clean up all the undergrowth.

White Widow Stats (black reservoir)
Day 10 of flower
PPM=712 ( high again I know--working on the right amounts to feed in the new size of reservoir)
PH= 5.9
Air Temp= 73F
Water Temp= 64F
RH= 43%

Amnesia Haze Stats (white reservoir)
Day 10 of flower
PPM= 615
PH= 6.0
Air Temp= 73F
Water Temp= 64F
RH= 43%

IMG_040840.JPG

IMG_040542.JPG

IMG_040740.JPG

IMG_040636.JPG

That's it for another week's update. The plants are stretching like crazy now, and the baby bud sites are starting to form. Next weeks update should be good with a noticeable difference in the buds so stay tuned.
If anyone is interested, I just harvested my closet full of Amnesia Haze and hung it to dry. Feel free to check out my other journal in my signature for a look. If you have any questions or comments feel free to post.
Cheers all & stay medicated my friends. ;)

Your just using the net for support, not Scrogging are you

Hi Buckshot.
The second lvl screen is for support, but I used the first lvl screen to scrog & spread out the plant. As soon as the first lvl was filled in enough I flipped the lights to flower.
Thanks for stopping in Buck. Cheers.;)

High again Buckshot.
You should like LED's, the little 240W Kind LED I've been using In my closets works well enough. Comparable to a 600W I've found with a couple differences. LED trichome production is great but seems to lack in the yields/bulk compared to HPS. If your using the Black dog LED though you should be fairly impressed I think. Hygrohybrid a YouTube grower who did tests using the black dog got some really good results using it. It was the light I was looking at getting until I found the Spectrum king instead.
Anyway, LED's are great IMO, it would be a lot harder to grow in my small room without LED's just cause of the heat problems I would have using HPS.
Good luck with your LED run.
Cheers man.;)

Hello, I just subbed here too after your other journal closed.
Looks great.

How's the incredible bulk and pineapple chunk doing?

Hey OG.
Thanks man, its been a couple weeks since my last update here..doing it now. ;)
The Pineapple and the Incredible bULK ARE DOING GOOD. They are still in the same containers as you gave them to me in, but there us definitely new growth. Gonna transplant them for flower in bout 4 more weeks.
New update in a few moments.....

High everyone:ciao:

Sorry for the lack up an update last week. I went out of town for a few days.
The tent is doing awesome, the growth is amazing, and the plants are looking very healthy. I took all the below pics on day 20 of flower. no stats really other than the usual. no problems anywhere in the grow.

IMG_043135.JPG

IMG_043234.JPG

IMG_043338.JPG

IMG_043434.JPG

IMG_043829.JPG

IMG_043531.JPG

IMG_043642.JPG

IMG_043739.JPG

IMG_044532.JPG

Sorry for the lack of info this update, i'm in a rush today..I'm going again tonight for the this weeks reservoir change and feed. I'll do a more detailed update tomorrow with the most recent stats etc.
Cheers all & stay medicated my friends. ;)

Subbed.... Looks like the spectrum is king... Good stuff... I've only seen the light turned on and was blown away... Looking forward to seeing these girls explode..

Subbed.... Looks like the spectrum is king... Good stuff... I've only seen the light turned on and was blown away... Looking forward to seeing these girls explode..

High GrizzWald. Thanks for subbing. The plants are definitely doing better, and look healthier under the new light compared to the pink LED light. I just harvested my Grow closet full of the Amnesia Haze which was grown using the 240w LED. I'm really looking forward to seeing the difference between the two lights and comparing the quality/quantity.

This was grown using the 240W light.
IMG_046041.JPG

Back
Top Bottom