Amnesia Haze & White Widow - 5x5 - DWC - Scrog Under 450W LED

Nice. Your ww and ah clones started 12/12 five days ago.
They are not huge though with the late start, but that's ok, can make bigger ones next time with more veg time. Wanted to rush them so they could start with the others.
Still will have to accommodate the ah bloom time. How many weeks did you say ah takes?

Nice. Your ww and ah clones started 12/12 five days ago.
They are not huge though with the late start, but that's ok, can make bigger ones next time with more veg time. Wanted to rush them so they could start with the others.
Still will have to accommodate the ah bloom time. How many weeks did you say ah takes?

The Amnesia Haze is a 12 week strain. I harvest at day 85.

Are you going to wash the bud this time? Three stage with lemon juice and baking soda in first?

Not sure. Guess I could with the widow. Hmmmmm;)

Looking great stealth... Feelings on your light?

The Amnesia Haze is a 12 week strain. I harvest at day 85.

Not sure. Guess I could with the widow. Hmmmmm;)

I recommend washing all. Will taste much much better.

Here is where I learned about it. All of us who do it would never go back. What a huge difference:
Bud Washing

Looking great stealth... Feelings on your light?

The light is great. The buds overall are bigger, and way more dense than under the 240w LED.
The buds are hard as rock. Trichome production seems better also.
I'm very happy overall.

High everyone. :ciao:

This weekend was HARVEST TIME for the widow after 70 days of flower. I started flushing on day 56, so the plant had a full 2 week flush.
The buds are hard as rocks they are so dense, and they are about 1/3 bigger than under the purple light I sometimes use. Trichome production looks great also. Here are the pics from the harvest.

IMG_091244.JPG

IMG_090931.JPG

IMG_091027.JPG

IMG_089728.JPG

IMG_091340.JPG

IMG_091438.JPG

IMG_090839.JPG

IMG_091646.JPG

IMG_091840.JPG

IMG_091932.JPG

IMG_092128.JPG

IMG_092431.JPG

IMG_092231.JPG

The Amnesia Haze has started its two week flush this past Saturday while the Widow was being chopped.

IMG_093029.JPG

IMG_090227.JPG

IMG_089636.JPG

Thats it for another week everyone. Next week I'll try and give you guys a little more detailed update.
Cheers & stay medicated my friends.

Too bad you didn't wash it 8-(

Yeah, I'll wash the haze to compare and contrast. There's gonna be at least twice as much haze bud as the widow. The haze is a big producer.
Cheers OG ;)

image13540.jpeg

The haze has been chopped. Been hanging now for 3 days, and going to be another 4 days before I take it down and start the long process of trimming it all. Harvest looks like fire though. Overall I'm very happy with the new LED light. Buds are 1/4 bigger aprox compared to previous harvests using the 240w light, and the buds are very dense. Trichomes are covering the plants, the left over larf and sugar trim is going to make some nice bubble hash or medicated butter.
I'll post some better pics once it's dried and trimmed up all pretty. Cheers ;)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom