Auto Grow

Spart all buds are getting so hard on all the auto ladies so doing there job perfectly il snap a few buds shots of them later and upload .im very happy with all the autos on this grow.no health issues from start to finish.always a gardners dream but dont always go that way.3 more auto strains under my bealt.and plenty more to come;)

Here is my new selection of autos to grow another 3 seeds 1 has returned so can grow her to her full potential without any attack;) first is.
IMG_20151015_094400.JPG
IMG_20151015_094432.JPG
IMG_20151015_094450.JPG
IMG_20151015_094510.JPG

And bean number 3 .limited addition not even released yet.and what she is crosssed with is not even released yet i dont mind been the first to journel this plant ha ha;)
IMG_20151015_094002.JPG
IMG_20151015_094026.JPG
IMG_20151015_094058.JPG
IMG_20151015_094122.JPG

Also i will be topping all 3 of these autos 100 percent.so all u people saying no dont do it.they dont like it.what are u doing!!!??? I will prove u all wrong i promise ;) autos love to be topped and can infact increse yeild and plant structure size. If u know what ur doing .every1 is capable of anything happy growing every1;)

The Tyrone special has been out for a bit..... I'll post a few pics of some friends who grew Tyrone special.... they raved about the smoke the DP genetics will be bigger but I promise the Mephisto smoke will be hands down better..... I see it's a cross I have never seen the green crack from mephisto but I grew 2 sour cracks and they were top of the line smoke.... best out of my tent to date

Atrain top smoke sounds good to me.i will prove u wrong on topping this next run mate im topping all 3 autos.no training .just topped once .turn them into monsters;)

I really don't think we're that far off on topping autos.... you can top autos and increase yield I agree...... but not all auto strains take it well due to weaker genetics.... if you top DP or mephisto or some of the other lines that are bred out yes it will increase but I do know for a fact from in person test SOME f1 autos or weaker strains can be stunted.... but I believe your next run with topped autos will be bad ass..... they are all nice strains

With a 10 and 11 week completion time. I would have to agree but with one that is say 7.5-8 it's questionable. You would have to chop at the second week and useless you hit something right on the head, she'll be on average about on the third node just starting the fourth.... I could chop my blackberry but it would be questionable to increase yield or just make two colas but yielding the same. Next time I'll do side by side west coast og (fast buds) one topped and one left alone both in the same tent.

Atrain all autos have been crossed and crossed for good sturdy genetics .i have topped a cheap auto bean before and pulled 4 oz dry. I belive any auto can handle it as i say.but no training required that will stunt her alot.try for urself mate with a cheap bean u will be suprised;)

With a 10 and 11 week completion time. I would have to agree but with one that is say 7.5-8 it's questionable. You would have to chop at the second week and useless you hit something right on the head, she'll be on average about on the third node just starting the fourth.... I could chop my blackberry but it would be questionable to increase yield or just make two colas but yielding the same. Next time I'll do side by side west coast og (fast buds) one topped and one left alone both in the same tent.

Spart good comment.i have grown auto choc skunk 4 times now 60 day strain. Topped this strain every time i grew it and was finished every time on day 60. Ur bang on best time to top is around 2 and a half week i topped at the 3rd node.so i dont belive it slows down an auto if topped at correct time.can not wait to journel it and show u;)

it wouldn't slow down the finishing time it would slow down the vertically growing time and main cola development say if you chopped one it would basically split the main cola in two and shorten the plant but over all yield may very well be the same

I got into topping autos right from the beginning my second ever grow as height always against u in a tent.i topped at diffrent times as time went on with lots of diffrent autos until i learned myself the perfect time.then yield started to increase and so on.but training after topping will stunt her alot and give a very very short plant but will still grow big buds;)

Spart yea topping makes the plant branch out all on its own without training thats the beauty of it and good on controling height. Vertical growth will stop but not for long depends on strain and bud development wont be affected 1 bit because u top before flower even begins;) .i have topped auto northern lights and some other strains and they still grew over 5 foot tall;) so topping to me doesnt hurt an auto 1 bit.height strain dependant. and ur 2 main colas will be as big as each other and all side branches will be a similar size to the main colas;)

Back
Top Bottom