Auto Pounder Grow

Hey every1 good day all. Well i.have seen alot of 12/12 from start to.finish grows with good and bad results. But only way.to.see it try it yourself. I.wasnt gna show this till.the very end but fk it ha i like to.share the joy:). My seed is a bagseed found again in.some weed i.belive its blueberry cheese. Been on 12/12 from seed as it will b all its life. I topped it once and iv trimmed off any side growth trying to grow as my aim.is to.have just 2 main colas on.the plant and no.other growth. I did damage 1 of the main branches when snapped it trying to.train the main colas slightly apart. U will see this in pics. Anyway she is now 5 weeks old been under a 600watt hps all.her life and she is loving it pics to follow and as always comments welcome. Any1 tried 12/12 start to finish. Happy growing every1 on 420 magazine:)
DSC_02552.JPG

DSC_02582.JPG
u can see in this pic.where i have cut away and side growth trying grow out.thr man stem i.have repeated this at every new node that has grown.:)

DSC_02562.JPG
not a bad size to.b going into flower for 12/12 just shows good.things can happen using.this method i.just want to.achive 2 big single heavy colas off this plant and hope i get big fat bud with 12/12 from start to.finish:)

DSC_02733.JPG
very frosty and a few orange hairs looks like going to be some nice bud. And smells very fruity and kind of like skunk:) her genetics are big bud cross power plant:)

And as can b seen in pic at very top of.plant few yellowing leaves looks like bleaching but its not and kind of look hungry but cnt be because she gets plenty of food. So.dont know wot is but it is not affecting growth. Any ideas anybody:)
DSC_02742.JPG

DSC_02713.JPG
and again auto pounder everything going well for her. Thats it for now folks il update with pics on monday after another weeks growth. Happy growing evevery1 on 420 magazine:)

Nice looking auto you have there! I was reading back in your journal and just wanted to comment on the curing process. Do not open your jars to let air in if you don't have to! The point of the cure is to eliminate the oxygen so the process can take place. Every time you open the jar the process starts over. The point of "burping" the jars is to bring down the humidity to prevent mold, etc. I use a cheap humidity gauge from a pet store (made for reptile cages). If the humidity in the jars rise above 50% burp them. Once you get the humidity in the jars to hold around 45-50 % don't keep opening them! This will help speed your curing process along as it wont have to keep starting over every time you open the jars. I'm by no means an expert but this is the process that works for me and the quality of your buds will definitely be noticed. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom