Auto Grow

i meant just the small cfls that you get for say a lamp... Even one of those little touch type of lamps would work or a clip light things they sell for reading at night. I got mine at pound land and the lights i got at asda i think they're 28w cfl and i made a wing type of reflector out of a tall boy beer can.

20150521_225655-1.jpg

Not got anywhere to put it, thats the problem. No room in bedroom wardrobes, hall wardrobes have no plugs nearby. I make do with what i got to get some half decent smoke (hopefully). Hope to chop soon but will probably need another coiple of weeks to mature, only problem is night temp are pretty low but no frost as of yet.

Thanks alot ganzjazz mate.well when to feed my autos some water tnite upon inspection i see think diffrent is missing 6 solid top colas and could cleary see the missing growth looking at the plant.so in a rage and thinking why leave another week for sum1 to keep sniping my buds.so i cut them dowm there and then!!! All autos have been harvested not of my own natural choice but fuck it.my next grow i assure every1 my plants will be in my hands only 100 percent safe;)!so thats whats keeping me smiling abit.anyway will update with wet weights tmz and some bud shots been a long nite trimming.peace all bye for now;)

Thanks alot ganzjazz mate.well when to feed my autos some water tnite upon inspection i see think diffrent is missing 6 solid top colas and could cleary see the missing growth looking at the plant.so in a rage and thinking why leave another week for sum1 to keep sniping my buds.so i cut them dowm there and then!!! All autos have been harvested not of my own natural choice but fuck it.my next grow i assure every1 my plants will be in my hands only 100 percent safe;)!so thats whats keeping me smiling abit.anyway will update with wet weights tmz and some bud shots been a long nite trimming.peace all bye for now;)

My son does that to me ><

Look forward to seeing your final harvest and your final dry weights. Pretty crap that your friend who looked after your plants stole some tops off it. Do they not realise that taking them off early will just mean that smoke isnt as good as what it should be? If i left plants for someone to look after then it would be with someone that i 100% trust and they would know that they would get something at the end of it for nothing. But we live and learn from our mistakes.

Glasgrow thanks mate and he is a very trusted pal who i leave it with and i always give him half of the harvest.cnt be fairer than that.;)

Wet weights of auto plants.autoultimate 552 gram.autoacid 507 gram.think diffrent automatic 455 grams.so im expecting at least 11 to 12 ounce dry weight anything above is a bonus;) happy growing every1;) also fgot to say the dry weight of my trainrd bagseed lady is 5 ounce on the dot. Not bad. Will snap some bud shots of the auto buds later today.happu growing every1;)

Wet weights of auto plants.autoultimate 552 gram.autoacid 507 gram.think diffrent automatic 455 grams.so im expecting at least 11 to 12 ounce dry weight anything above is a bonus;) happy growing every1;) also fgot to say the dry weight of my trainrd bagseed lady is 5 ounce on the dot. Not bad. Will snap some bud shots of the auto buds later today.happu growing every1;)

Nice weights mate , 552gram off the ultimate , makes you think what she would off dropped without the early hair cut and the pinched bud at the end .
Dam shame .
Be safe .

Yea mate mix it with what ever u want and u can put it in ur plain watet between feeds aswell ur plants wont complain;) best of luck;)

Back
Top Bottom