Auto Growers Club

You going to start a journal?

Not this grow mate will pop in to auto growers page with an update when they're halfway drop some info then on what was done and how they reacted then another closer to the chop I have a journal on another couple of plants I have going now that I'm struggling to find time to update.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Canno looking sweet.u want 18/6 light cycle for autos for best results;)

I tend to go with 20/4 but 12/12 isn't the end of the world for autos like sticking them in a small pot for too long or leaving them under a little light for too long seems to be.

12/12 might not be ideal for autos as it supposedly produces fluffier buds but should still grow decent sized plants.

Well theres definetly light getting to the bud sites now
420-magazine-mobile520653491.jpg

Just put A bunch of clippings on my lunch sandwich yummy that's what u do with fan leaves lol
420-magazine-mobile303396417.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Day 60 from seed with my Candy Cane CKS and they are looking nice and frosty. Can someone tell me when they will be done? The CKS guidance says that they are a 7 week flower strain and I am guessing they have been in flower for about 1.5 weeks. How can I gauge their completion properly as I plan to do the first flush around 10 days out and the second around 3 days before completion.
Thanks

FYI - my signature notes the grow journal.

IMG_064045.JPG
IMG_063944.JPG
IMG_063842.JPG
IMG_063732.JPG
IMG_063541.JPG
IMG_062640.JPG

Grow those plants have a way to go yet still early flower;) some plants go beyond the seed info.but aint s bad thing.more veg growth means a bigger plant.best of luck and happy growing;)

So not to bring up a old topic ( I know I've read the answer somewhere in this thread but can't seem to find it again). What is best for autos? LST or topping. If topping is the way to go, what node is best. Thanks guys

Sent from my Nexus 5X using 420 Magazine Mobile App

@ Cannabis Connoisseur or anyone reading, I read that if one trichome turns orange/red the bud is at its max THC potency and should be immediately harvested. If not harvested the bud will start to weaken, THC starts to turn to CBN and smoke becomes more sedative. Question, how quick after one trichome turns orange before the bud starts to weaken overall?
Thanks

So not to bring up a old topic ( I know I've read the answer somewhere in this thread but can't seem to find it again). What is best for autos? LST or topping. If topping is the way to go, what node is best. Thanks guys

Sent from my Nexus 5X using 420 Magazine Mobile App
why not both? i saw thebeast doing that on his babies and he grows great plants.
So I tried both of em on my baby and she enjoyed a lot.

420-magazine-mobile571729415.jpg
420-magazine-mobile781860698.jpg

good luck friend

Sent from my MotoG3 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Cks nycd auto's 27 days old
420-magazine-mobile678048424.jpg

I started a journal if anyone would like to follow. I've also got a few questions to ask as well. My ph of my runoff was low (5 to 5.5) so I flushed with water ph above what I was using (was using 6.5-7, flushed with 8-8.5) after the flush the runoff was 6.0.today I watered with ph increased water check my ph again, it was at 6.

Will I have to keep using water with the increased ph or should the soil be okay over the next couple of waterings?

Thanks
Iti

Back
Top Bottom