Black Diamond Perfect Sun Club

I'd say that depend on your grow space size and which light your running
16x10 and 2 goliaths but I have a bunch of extra room. Even a extra veg tent in there. They are 5ft apart because I thought they would cover each other enough. Also the plants I have finish in 8 weeks so I was going to try to have 2 plants yield a month. Hopefully a Perpetual grow

Hi team in your opinion would it be better having two perfect sun cob in a 4x8 next to each other in series or both parallel on a jubiter light rail. It is in a gorilla tent with the extension. All input welcomed. Cheers and happy growing.

Hi team in your opinion would it be better having two perfect sun cob in a 4x8 next to each other in series or both parallel on a jubiter light rail. It is in a gorilla tent with the extension. All input welcomed. Cheers and happy growing.
I'd just set one up on one side and the other on the other side no light rail needed. The only PS that needs a light rail is the PS1000.

Also another question for Neil. I have a buddy, who is currently getting his first grow setup. He wanted to go with a dual 1000 watt DE HPS setup. After telling him about LED, and doing a little research for himself, he has decided to go with LED. He's got an 8x4 area. Sealed climate controled system already built. He's going all out for his first grow. Lol. He has a few questions about your lights. He wants to get 2 lamps, to cover his 8x4 area. The ps1000 is sold out, which is the one he wanted of course. Lol so he's looking at the cob. First question: would 2 COB's work better for his area, or 2 Goliaths. Or maybe 1 of each. Second question : when will the ps1000 be available again.

Thanks in advance

Sorry for the late reply. The COB and Goliath yield almost the same. I am liking the COB more and more. It is much easier to fix if something does go wrong as well. Both beat PS 1000 hands down in weight, no matter how you grow with the PS 1000.

PS 1000, though, nothing can beat it for a veg light. So powerful it vegging 8x4 no problem on a light mover.

COB and Goliath have given 2.5 pounds dry weight in 4x4 by themselves. PS 1000 1.8 pounds. Those are the records to beat right now.

So 2x cobs for 8x4 all the way. Maybe even three if you want to be sure to blow 2 DE 1000w away, and still use less watts.

Best reflective material is flat white paint and the stuff in good grow tents. Mirrors, believe it or not are worse than almost anything else in the world to reflect bounce light.

I did a test a while back testing bounce light part with different materials. Even human skin got a higher par rating than a mirror. This is because the mirror scatters the light all over do to the glass in front of the silver.

Sorry for the late reply. The COB and Goliath yield almost the same. I am liking the COB more and more. It is much easier to fix if something does go wrong as well. Both beat PS 1000 hands down in weight, no matter how you grow with the PS 1000.

PS 1000, though, nothing can beat it for a veg light. So powerful it vegging 8x4 no problem on a light mover.

COB and Goliath have given 2.5 pounds dry weight in 4x4 by themselves. PS 1000 1.8 pounds. Those are the records to beat right now.

So 2x cobs for 8x4 all the way. Maybe even three if you want to be sure to blow 2 DE 1000w away, and still use less watts.

No problem, thanks for the reply. My buddy ended up deciding on 2 COBs. Good to know he made a good choice. I'll be getting a Dwarf Star myself very soon. Thanks again

Ive just recieved my ps500 today excitin times ahead can any1 tell me if i need cal mag for usin leds i heard ya need it for them is this true can any1 tell me plz

My blueberry under the ps cob. About a week away from cutting down. Don't mind the burnted leaves there caused from when I went away for 10 days and a buddy extremely overfeed them after letting them dry up too much.
Ps don't let buddies feed your girls.
420-magazine-mobile1595604566.jpg
420-magazine-mobile89770131.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1820911390.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1444810266.jpg

Well glad to say happy man today wit my new light ps 500
420-magazine-mobile138136950.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1148556929.jpg

Now lets see wat this baby can do in my nxt journal wait for another 2 girls to finish do ya think by puttin this light in now wen the ladys r well into flower would stress them or anythin

Ive just recieved my ps500 today excitin times ahead can any1 tell me if i need cal mag for usin leds i heard ya need it for them is this true can any1 tell me plz
Yes. Start with 1ml per gallon

I'm up to 8mL per gallon due to some recent CalMag deficiency. With that being said, my Dwarf Star is 18" from tallest cola, in a 2x2.5 space. .

420-magazine-mobile378580619.jpg

Back
Top Bottom