Black Diamond Perfect Sun Club

I am loving the Dwarf Star! I have flower development on par or exceeding the 400w hid i was using before with a fraction of the heat and so much frost. Here's my Girl Scout Cookies going in to week 3 of 12/12.
The nodes are really close and the leaves are always praying. Im maxxed out on light height tho and im waiting to see how close is too close. Its at about 16"to 18" now and I'd be alright with the stretch would stop now. Anyone grown gsc before? How much did it stretch?
420-magazine-mobile1218607370.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1137839321.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1278741357.jpg

I am loving the Dwarf Star! I have flower development on par or exceeding the 400w hid i was using before with a fraction of the heat and so much frost. Here's my Girl Scout Cookies going in to week 3 of 12/12.
The nodes are really close and the leaves are always praying. Im maxxed out on light height tho and im waiting to see how close is too close. Its at about 16"to 18" now and I'd be alright with the stretch would stop now. Anyone grown gsc before? How much did it stretch?
420-magazine-mobile1218607370.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1137839321.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1278741357.jpg
Dam laz that girl looks great? Did she stop stretching yet? The gsc strain im meaning lol. I'm just wondering cause I recently germed and started a gsc seed myself.

Dam laz that girl looks great? Did she stop stretching yet? The gsc strain im meaning lol. I'm just wondering cause I recently germed and started a gsc seed myself.
Yeah shes done stretching now. Probably 3.5-4ft high. I have to get creative to keep em away from the lights. I think i got a little light burn from her getting way too close. Other than that and the poopy K def burn she is spectacular and she smells amazing!

Yeah shes done stretching now. Probably 3.5-4ft high. I have to get creative to keep em away from the lights. I think i got a little light burn from her getting way too close. Other than that and the poopy K def burn she is spectacular and she smells amazing!
Ok and bout how tall was she when she went into flower roughly? But yea great job

Autoflower Sensi Skunk finally finished. She could go a bit longer, but I am happy with the amount of amber. She got huge.

This is the last video before harvest. The next video will show her out of the tent and being harvested.

[video=youtube;qYyr3gPYwzM]
[/video]

Neill would 2 dwarf stars veg a 4 x 4 ok? As well as a Goliath?
Well gee i use 2 dwarfs stars in my flower tent and they are covering almost all of my 6foot by 6foot tent i also put a 1200w cob light in there just so plants around the edges weren't struggling to get light but yea i think 2 dwarfs would veg ur area great and Goliath i bet even better but that one idk i only got dual dwarfs lol

Neill would 2 dwarf stars veg a 4 x 4 ok? As well as a Goliath?

Goliath or the Perfect Sun COB will veg and flower a 4x4. Max yields have been Goliath 2.5 pounds - COB 2.48 pounds. I prefer the COB, personally.

Anybody heard from Neil lately? I ordered a Mini but the shipping address was wrong and I haven't been able to reach him to correct it.

I sent you an email saying that I updated your address, to which you replied. Is this correct? Making sure it is the same person.

Back
Top Bottom