Gee's First Grow - Supersoil Fully Organic LED 2017

420-magazine-mobile1194930366.jpg

A little Macallan Single Malt waiting for lights out to grab some photos...Cheers Everyone!

Wow Gee, beautiful plant!

Also the looks of your plant make me feel like Chloe must come from a VERY similar genetic line - everything from leaf structure, down to the weird bends in the leaf + her flower structure look incredibly similar to my Chloe.

either way she looks very spot on! you're rockin it Gee, gonna be some beautifully tasty smoke come harvest ;)

Beautiful looking buds! That Macallan looks good too, I have some of the Non-age statement stuff that I havent cracked...but a long time ago (it seems now) I really enjoyed the 12 year old. I think I might go looking for some today lol.
I was in Northern Alberta last summer and in an old dingy private liquor store I found 6 bottles of 12 year old. That glass is from the last bottle unfortunately

I was in Northern Alberta last summer and in an old dingy private liquor store I found 6 bottles of 12 year old. That glass is from the last bottle unfortunately

Yeah those small town liquor stores have some real gems in there. Gotta keep your eyes open lol. We did a road trip a few years ago across eastern B.C and western Alberta and popped into a few liquor stores along the way...I still have some of those goodies

Well lets call that a successfull mission, walked into the liquor store and found a stack of Macallan 12 yo on sale, walked out with two bottles. One for now and one for a few years down the road. Got a bottle of Lagavulin 16 yo thats been in my closet for a few years now...I drank its twin long ago lol.

Pity I have to work nights this week...

Insane job for your first grow! You really nailed it!

And btw, great thing you did with the clips for LST! I'm definitely going to do the same on my grow. I used to run a soft tie at the bottom of my pot all around and then tie extra ties to it linked to the branches. Unfortunately it was far from being efficient so thanks again for the great idea ;)

Back
Top Bottom