Emmie's Organic Garden Using Advanced Lighting Techniques

High Emilya, If it is not to much to ask would it be possible to get your small mini batch recipe. Thanks in advance
Before he died, Subcool updated and improved his recipe. Here is the result for the mini batch:
Subcool’s Super Soil Recipe Improved, Small Batch :
  • 1 ten gallon bag of high quality Organic Potting Soil Such as “Roots Organic Soil”
  • 3 to 6 pounds of Organic Earthworm Castings (1 lb. of casting = about 1 gal.)
  • 10 ounces of Blood Meal ( 10 oz. of blood meal = about 1 & 1/2 cups)
  • 10 ounces of Bloom Bat Guano ( 10 oz. of guano = about 1 cup)
  • 10 ounces Fish Bone Meal ( 10 oz. of bone meal = about 1 cup)
  • 6 ounces Rock Phosphate
  • 1&1/2 tablespoons Epsom Salt (magnesium sulfate)
  • 2 tablespoons or 1 oz. (liquid measure)of Dolomite Lime
  • 1 tablespoons or 1/2 oz. (liquid measure) of Azomite (trace elements)
  • 1 teaspoon of powdered Humic Acid

Before he died, Subcool updated and improved his recipe. Here is the result for the mini batch:
Subcool’s Super Soil Recipe Improved, Small Batch :
  • 1 ten gallon bag of high quality Organic Potting Soil Such as “Roots Organic Soil”
  • 3 to 6 pounds of Organic Earthworm Castings (1 lb. of casting = about 1 gal.)
  • 10 ounces of Blood Meal ( 10 oz. of blood meal = about 1 & 1/2 cups)
  • 10 ounces of Bloom Bat Guano ( 10 oz. of guano = about 1 cup)
  • 10 ounces Fish Bone Meal ( 10 oz. of bone meal = about 1 cup)
  • 6 ounces Rock Phosphate
  • 1&1/2 tablespoons Epsom Salt (magnesium sulfate)
  • 2 tablespoons or 1 oz. (liquid measure)of Dolomite Lime
  • 1 tablespoons or 1/2 oz. (liquid measure) of Azomite (trace elements)
  • 1 teaspoon of powdered Humic Acid
Thank you very much.

(Veg, Day 30 and 25)

Today finds the crew adjusted quite well to their last transplant to 3q containers and beginning to use water very strongly. It has been 3 days since the transplant and as of last night I finally saw strong transpiration again, with all the leaves strongly looking upward. I am convinced that the 12-1 is a very good way to veg, seeing this incredible growth and their inability to go into flower. Three of the plants have now shown their sex... two males with the classic bumps and/or structures on stalks, and one beautiful AK girl with her first pistils. All of the plants have gotten their final topping and now we are going for size. The side growth on all plants has been phenomenal and I am going to allow the first set of buds below the tops also come up to the top, everything below that will be going into producing clones for the next run. I don't know for sure on one of the AK's yet, but it looks at this moment like I will be going into flower with 4 plants on this first mini run, we will shoot for 9-12 for the next several runs before I again shut down for the summer next year.

Here is a shot of the entire room and a crowd of very happy plants who like their super soil and nothing but water:
DSCF4844group.JPG

I also want to make a point about damaged leaves that so many people feel a need to cut off. I do not cut off leaves that have gotten into trouble, first so I don't pass the problem up to the next leaf in line, and second so I can see if I fixed the problem that caused it. The following damaged leaves happened in the first week above soil as 2 of the plants encountered root constriction in a much too thick soil. The problem was immediately corrected, and these leaves came back as far as they could, and stayed attached. They are still attached, a mark of pride that a problem was quickly identified and corrected.

DSCF4840damage.JPG

This girl insisted that we take a picture of the first pistil in the grow room this season... she is very proud.

DSCF4841pistil.JPG

And lastly, let's do some glamor shots of our star performers. First, our beautiful and very thick growing Green Crack. She is a real beauty and will be sending 6 top buds into flower, as well as producing 4-6 clones.

DSCF4832gc.JPG

Here is what I still hope is a female AK-47:

DSCF4834ak.JPG

And here is the Tangerine Dream:

DSCF4833td.JPG

One last note on the color... These photos show a bit of coloration in the leaves that was not apparent to the naked eye. I believe what we see here in some of the shots that I took before bed last night are still showing a bit of stress from the last transplant, but compare these to the group shot that I took this morning at the top of this message. Here you can see that this ridging is gone, the color is a consistent deep green and that everyone looks happy. This is a a clear lesson in not to freak when seeing predictable reactions to things we do to our plants in the grow room... given everything they need, they bounce back quite nicely.

Be well everyone... I hope your gardens are doing at least this well and that all of your plants are happy.

Emmie
Proffesionalll !!!!! :passitleft: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom