420-magazine-mobile1115003404.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1481789198.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1898655701.jpg
420-magazine-mobile154186486.jpg
420-magazine-mobile865509430.jpg
420-magazine-mobile758979193.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1097274203.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1427294747.jpg

Heres a wide variety of all 3 strains. The fatties are the OG Kush. The skinny stacked colas are the Green Crack. The long leggy ones are the Durban Poison.
The sugar is really stacking up too but the pics dont show it so well.

Day 32

420-magazine-mobile745108290.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2082781007.jpg
420-magazine-mobile477897530.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1624406856.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1115003404.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1481789198.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1898655701.jpg
420-magazine-mobile154186486.jpg
420-magazine-mobile865509430.jpg
420-magazine-mobile758979193.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1097274203.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1427294747.jpg

Heres a wide variety of all 3 strains. The fatties are the OG Kush. The skinny stacked colas are the Green Crack. The long leggy ones are the Durban Poison.
The sugar is really stacking up too but the pics dont show it so well.

I just cant decide my favorite.. you got a field of love over there. Great Job Gee!

I'm late but I'm here! will catch up shortly!! Looks great so far Gee, love that you're in supersoil

Horti Welcome! Yes I like the supersoil too. If yields arent quite as good as hydro or coco thats fine, I just want top notch product. Its a labour of love. Spirit I hear you... I love them all. The OG is really easy to love as its really thick and resinous but the GC is so so sweet smelling and the Durban, even though its a bit spindley is very cool. Its not as full but its quite sweet and really really sugary.

I'm definitely loving the sound of PH x Malawi!! will have to order some when I get the funding

and I think your yields shouldn't be too far off, but the end product will be amazing!
I'm currently growing in a self-made Living Organic Soil and for whatever reason I think my buds will be fatter/juicier for it

I love OG, GC and Durban can't wait to see them finished! - definitely some sugary beautiful pictures you have up there

420-magazine-mobile334631717.jpg

I just ordered these lol. I wont grow them for at least 2 more grows but I had to have them. Ace Seeds has some really cool Old School stuff going on!

Yeah man I feel like I could spend my life savings on that site lol Just be careful you look at those flower times man! Some of them they suggest a 23 week flower time!!!

I ordered some Golden Tiger and was shocked when I saw they suggest 16 weeks. I ordered my Panama x Malawi at the same time and they sent me some free Bangi Haze. I gave 4 of them to a buddy to try but he killed them lol Those were standard seeds too so hopefully I get a single female out of them.

I really want to get some of the Malawi x Panama before it's gone. They've got a lot of crosses like that. Well, you'll see the catalog when it gets there.

Oh this is VERY important. Don't throw the rolling papers away. ;)

Also sweet, I was eye'ing the Destroyer too.

When I do grow them making feminized seeds will definitely be a part of an endeavor that takes that long.

Indeed. That's exactly what I'm doing with my Panama x Malawi. But I took cones off the 5 I have going and I'm waiting to see how they turn out before I decide which clones to use for the CS treatment and seed making. ACE says this strain is pretty stabilized but I'm waiting to see. I could swear one of the plants smelled skunkier than the others early on in veg. Just hoping it wasn't #4 because that's the only one whose clones didn't take :0

Im still not sure exactly how I will do the seeding. I think I will sex the plants when they are young then weed the males and revert the gals to veg. On those long grows a couple extra weeks sexing wont really make much of a difference. I also have some Purple Kush and some God Bud 2.0 from Jordan of the Islands that are regular seeds. Those and some Kingdom Organics Hemmy Black will all be mixed with a few feminized strains in my next grow. I will feminize seed the regs. They all have 8-9 week flower times so thats not too bad.

Im still not sure exactly how I will do the seeding. I think I will sex the plants when they are young then weed the males and revert the gals to veg. On those long grows a couple extra weeks sexing wont really make much of a difference. I also have some Purple Kush and some God Bud 2.0 from Jordan of the Islands that are regular seeds. Those and some Kingdom Organics Hemmy Black will all be mixed with a few feminized strains in my next grow. I will feminize seed the regs. They all have 8-9 week flower times so thats not too bad.

Yeah I usually sex them by flipping the plants until they start showing preflowers and then I cut the ones that don't. Last time I planted 5 seeds of my Platinum Girl Scout Cookies x Cherry OG cross and only got 1 female though so I'm not sure if I just didn't give the pistills enough time to show or what but that's the only reason I don't like doing that. Otherwise if you let them flower too long the reveg takes longer as some of them flower faster than the others. Guess it depends on how stabilized the strain is too.

Yeah I usually sex them by flipping the plants until they start showing preflowers and then I cut the ones that don't. Last time I planted 5 seeds of my Platinum Girl Scout Cookies x Cherry OG cross and only got 1 female though so I'm not sure if I just didn't give the pistills enough time to show or what but that's the only reason I don't like doing that. Otherwise if you let them flower too long the reveg takes longer as some of them flower faster than the others. Guess it depends on how stabilized the strain is too.
hmmmm.... I guess I need to do some pondering. My other thought was to fully veg everything but also cut 2 clones from each reg. Keep the clones in 2.5 gal pots. Then flip them all and weed out the males. Then 1 clone from each female can get colloidal silver and that pollen can go on the other. You know.... providing that they all arent males lolol
Do 6 feminized to get a crop for sure and then 2 each of the purple kush, Hemmy Black, and God Bud in hopes that 1 of each will be a female. Cut all the clones. Toss the mothers to make room for the clones and hope for the best lol. I think I need about 17 tents......

hmmmm.... I guess I need to do some pondering. My other thought was to fully veg everything but also cut 2 clones from each reg. Keep the clones in 2.5 gal pots. Then flip them all and weed out the males. Then 1 clone from each female can get colloidal silver and that pollen can go on the other. You know.... providing that they all arent males lolol
Do 6 feminized to get a crop for sure and then 2 each of the purple kush, Hemmy Black, and God Bud in hopes that 1 of each will be a female. Cut all the clones. Toss the mothers to make room for the clones and hope for the best lol. I think I need about 17 tents......

Only problem with that idea is that any female plant in the room with a CS treated male will be susceptible to pollination.

If you have a little space somewhere that you could keep relatively dark ( like a closet or something ) you could get a small light and a timer and put the clones in there on 12/12 to see if they develop pistils or not. The ones that do show pistils, you know their donor plant is female. The ones that produce staminate flowers, you know their donor was male.

Back
Top Bottom