Seraphim's Strawberry Diesel - Mineralized Supersoil - LED - Indoor Grow

Great idea!

IMG_35624.JPG

Done!

Welcome aboard Trig! Glad you have you along for the ride. -

Hey guys, Thanks :Namaste:

C-MAN!!!! What's up! Missed ya bud! Hope you're doing good brother! :high-five:

Iluvsnow, check out Light Addict's signature for a link to the backbuilding guide.

:420:

So, I have to share because this makes me kind of happy.

I signed up for a one day training and networking event in Colorado Springs which takes place tomorrow.

We will be learning the ins and outs of the cannabis business here in Colorado. From the grows, to retail (Med and Rec), testing labs and kitchens. Laws, requirements, procedures, state and local rules, etc.

Of course I would love to dig for gold, but I am not against selling shovels either. So, tomorrow I go in with the mind of carefully understanding the entire process and networking with others.

At the same time, it will be a day of spending time with all kinds of people who all have one thing in common, a positive attitude towards cannabis. We will have an after hour networking event at a 420 friendly private club close by. This alone is enough for me to be cheerfully enthusiastic about it.

Cant wait!

I signed up for a one day training and networking event in Colorado Springs which takes place tomorrow.

We will be learning the ins and outs of the cannabis business here in Colorado. From the grows, to retail (Med and Rec), testing labs and kitchens. Laws, requirements, procedures, state and local rules, etc.

Of course I would love to dig for gold, but I am not against selling shovels either. So, tomorrow I go in with the mind of carefully understanding the entire process and networking with others.

At the same time, it will be a day of spending time with all kinds of people who all have one thing in common, a positive attitude towards cannabis. We will have an after hour networking event at a 420 friendly private club close by. This alone is enough for me to be cheerfully enthusiastic about it.

Cant wait!

What a chance at an amazing experience! You deserve it bud! Hats off to you

Side note. Your girl is stunningly magnificant and quite beautiful. Job well done mate!

Thank you Gentlemen.

I am excited for the day ahead tomorrow. Besides various hemp fests back in the east coast I too have never been to an event like this and can't wait to be around many other like minded folks.

Hey guys, Thanks :Namaste:

C-MAN!!!! What's up! Missed ya bud! Hope you're doing good brother! :high-five:

Iluvsnow, check out Light Addict's signature for a link to the backbuilding guide.

:420:

I've seen it mentioned here and there but I've been studying up on harvesting and curing lately. I'll definitely make my way over there, thanks for pointing me in the right direction. This is like the third time I've been curious about something and have then happened upon you doing it in your journal. Gotta love the forums.

Congrats on your outing tomorrow! That should be really cool. It'll be nice when events like that are more common.

Cant wait!

Jealous - sounds like a fascinating adventure for sure. You're the guy for it. Meticulous and good at documentation.

:peace:

I'm running 2 autos and just trying to take it easy. My state is trying to screw up legal cannabis. FML [LOL].

:Namaste:

Glad to hear you're hanging in there man. I think the wave of legalization is pretty strong. There will be holdouts but they will eventually just dwindle under the swelling wave of legalization and frankly plain common sense.

Glad to hear you're hanging in there man. I think the wave of legalization is pretty strong. There will be holdouts but they will eventually just dwindle under the swelling wave of legalization and frankly plain common sense.

No. No,no,no. You don't know my State. No common sense. They're introducing a ballot initiative that would give a monopolistic control of legal/med production to one Company. Bad, bad, news. This state has been decriminalized since the late 70's. Misdemeanor to possess and cultivate upwards of 100 gms w/only $150 fine.

Not only would our proposed plan harm cultivators, it gives random f*ck Company all the cash and control. That's the way we do things here. Take something good and crush the sh*t out of it LOL. Totally unreasonable in all things. If it weren't for the Big City college town I grew up in I'd call the entire State worthless and a hindrance to all that is good, true, and pure.

</end rant>

May throw a journal up today...not looking to gain an audience as I would not be checking in so often. Just miss 420 and the peaceful folks around here brother.

Peace to you my friend - you all in Colorado are leading the way. Hope Oregon continues on the same democratic path as you all out there!

:Namaste:

I hate to agree but many states are VERY unenlightened. I used to grow outdoors until the laws became more draconian and I doubt we'll even get medical within my lifetime here so now am looking to relocate to a med-friendly state and get off of the endless/worthless pharmaceuticals. I'm already making plans for an LED cab build so these grows have been great learning opps.

Seraphim, your lady is truly awesome! Looks at least on par with the monster Tangilope so will keep fingers crossed! (also hope the 'lope clones are still happy). Strawberry Diesel sounds like a great strain but haven't found any smoke reports, though I will keep this strain on my short list. Good vibes being sent your way....

Back
Top Bottom