Goliath & Fastbuds Auto Topping Grow

Good day growers .so on the left is topped then lstd tangie matic auto,and on the right we have slow starter,girl scout cookie.she has been lstd.and is now growing faster than her sister.some nice vertical growth happening so im very happy grower.happy strong lady ladies. Had there 3rd feed of there life today .33 years old today;)
20170610_173722.JPG
20170610_173744.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Good day growers another day at work.come check on my girls on the 5th week birthday ,35 days old today and they are loving life.topped tangie matic on the left sits happy and is reaching for the sky.then we have the slow starter on the right, lstd girl scout cookie now dominating the tent ,she is a real contender she makes me very happy.auto sisters;)
20170612_190412.JPG
20170612_190439.JPG
20170612_190502.JPG
happy growing every1;)

So21 thanks mate there doing great.autos are monsters for sure just got treat them right.and i dont kno exactly which plant has the most colas.gsc was a slow starter so has suprised me.and tangie matic also done very well.as both plants had abit of shock during day 20 to 25 of life. I went away for 5 days and my timer failed.they had no fan or light for 5 days.so some strong genetics for sure.here they are at day 40. Armed and ready for flower.il have a count of the colas and let u know which plant has the most.but both look like gna bring a few busites;)
20170617_104655.JPG
20170617_104743.JPG
20170617_104820.JPG
happy growing every1;)

So21 thanks mate there doing great.autos are monsters for sure just got treat them right.and i dont kno exactly which plant has the most colas.gsc was a slow starter so has suprised me.and tangie matic also done very well.as both plants had abit of shock during day 20 to 25 of life. I went away for 5 days and my timer failed.they had no fan or light for 5 days.so some strong genetics for sure.here they are at day 40. Armed and ready for flower.il have a count of the colas and let u know which plant has the most.but both look like gna bring a few busites;)
20170617_104655.JPG
20170617_104743.JPG
20170617_104820.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Wow. From that top down pic you can really see that the one on the left has like 20 buttons all at the top. Both look like they are gonna be some huge yielders.

So the beast has only gone and bagged himself another sponsor;) hell yes from a uk led company to show and grow using there light.i havnt seen a design like these lights so far, so im looking forward to sharing with u all when arrives next week.its not a sponsor of afn i found this company doing research. If u dont ask u dont get;) never give up growers;)its a new company and there products look sweet so il be happy do them proud.all to be revealed. Happy growing every1;)

So the beast has only gone and bagged himself another sponsor;) hell yes from a uk led company to show and grow using there light.i havnt seen a design like these lights so far, so im looking forward to sharing with u all when arrives next week.its not a sponsor of afn i found this company doing research. If u dont ask u dont get;) never give up growers;)its a new company and there products look sweet so il be happy do them proud.all to be revealed. Happy growing every1;)

That is sweet. Can't wait to see the new toy. You think it will perform as well as the PSCOB.

So i arnt sure about that lol.only a grow will tell.there not as powerful as cobs.im getting 2 lights 100w each but both lights combined cover a 3ft by 3ft footprint.and very clever design for maximum power and coverage.all to be revealed;) happy growing every1;)

So i arnt sure about that lol.only a grow will tell.there not as powerful as cobs.im getting 2 lights 100w each but both lights combined cover a 3ft by 3ft footprint.and very clever design for maximum power and coverage.all to be revealed;) happy growing every1;)

That sounds cool. Could hook a couple together for a nice veg room. Can't wait to see.

Good day growers,so this is now just a 2 plant grow.went away last week and my timer failed ,got home all plants were alittle stretched and stressed.the younger 2 far to stretched so were destroyed.so the 2 plants left are 30 days old today.i have been lsting these girls after there shock to make them some sturdys girls.they have recoverd very well and are very happy again;) here is girl scout cookie auto ,only training lst;)
20170607_123422.JPG
and here is topped tangie matic auto and has been lstd;)
20170607_123438.JPG
and auto sisters together enjoying the perfectsun goliath 1000;)
20170607_122223.JPG
20170607_123458.JPG
20170607_123515.JPG
20170607_123548.JPG
20170607_123603.JPG
thats all for now happy growing every1;)
What happened to your two younger ones?

Seaweed at day 20 of life for the 2 big girls i went away with the kids for 5 days .timer failed and came home all plants were stretched and stressed.the younger ones were only a week old when this happend.they had stretched alot with only 2 nodes of growth.so wernt enough growth to make a good plant.so i destroyed the younger 2 at that point and made the best of the 2 i had left;)

Re: Goliath & Fastbuds Auto Topping Grow

Love that fkn Goliath!! I had the pleasure of staring at its huge box on my kitchen floor for a few days before sending it back. Unfortunately was too big for my small space. Grrr

Sub'd!

Back
Top Bottom