Auto Grow - Topped Versus Untopped

U want to give them some veg feed mate they are small for day 38.what nutrients do u have? The soil is good mate so wont be that.i think they want feed mate veg feed;) and they will green right back up.are these autos? If yes id start another 2 just in case;) happy growing;)

Thanks for the reply! I've been using an organic soil.
420-magazine-mobile1268376127.jpg

This is day 38 for this particular plant. Looks ridiculously smaller compared to others. I've fed her with Fox Farm big bloom. Small doses.

The set up
420-magazine-mobile605524688.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2049971485.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I dont know if its just me but tent looks quiet small how big is it jus a standard single tent or smaller? And if smaller how much was it looking for a small tent incould conceal in a wardrobe

Sent from my GT-I9505 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I haven't used any nutrients. All I have fed them were water and big bloom. What would you suggest?? I thought it was the light that made them grow slower.

I'm also using 2 gallon pots. Thought that might have something to do with the slow growth. I see most people are using 5 gallon pots.

I dont know if its just me but tent looks quiet small how big is it jus a standard single tent or smaller? And if smaller how much was it looking for a small tent incould conceal in a wardrobe

Sent from my GT-I9505 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
This is a 2x2.4.5 tent. Everything included totaled $399.00
Coach welcome and thanks for the kind words.always happy to help.sorry to.see ur young plant look this way.what soil are u using and what have u put in the soil so far?any feed or just water? Looks very hungry first impressions;)

Coach the slow growth wont be because of ur light ur light looks good.and 2 gallon pots will still grow a big size auto.ur using bloom mate and there not in flower yet.and u have not given any veg feed yet.so thats exactly what is wrong with ur ladies my friend.there screaming for food.u have bloom u want to buy the veg feed which goes with that bloom for best results mate.and pick urself up some calmag for flower.but u need to get some veg feed into them mate as soon as possible
Its good there not autos.this gives u time for recovery then veg how u want then switch to bloom
.happy growing;)

I'm in. Have Amnesia auto and white willow x og kush blend auto both in route. Growing in a sog with to many products to write, lol. Autos have come a LONG way. Curious when to top or of to top at all. I'm also going to start a grow journal once everything finally gets here. Good stuff. Thx. JR.

Greetings everyone. @thebeast27 I'm a big fan of yours. I've been following your work with autos for some time now. You have a gift my friend. I just started my first grow and things are starting to slow down for me. Right now I have 2 white widow plants growing. They were growing pretty well but it seems like things are slowing down drastically. One of the plants are starting to yellow in the bottom leaves with brown spots. I thought this might be a nitrogen deficiency but I wanted to get the opinion of others.

As you can see the plant isn't really a healthy green anymore. Need some help on doctoring these ladies back to great health.

Welcome coachmadden....your little widows need some N. Nice praying leaves. Some N & they'll green up. FF Big Bloom is great stuff...1 of few FF organic products. I've used it for yrs. but the NPK is very low so I use as a "tonic"...mostly in flower but ok in veg too. No prob. w/ 2 gal. pots. I use 2's & see sativas go over 3'.
:Namaste:

Welcome coachmadden....your little widows need some N. Nice praying leaves. Some N & they'll green up. FF Big Bloom is great stuff...1 of few FF organic products. I've used it for yrs. but the NPK is very low so I use as a "tonic"...mostly in flower but ok in veg too. No prob. w/ 2 gal. pots. I use 2's & see sativas go over 3'.
:Namaste:
Thanks man. I really appreciate the solid advice. I purchased the Grow Big by Fox Farms. Hopefully that will get them back on track. Has a good bit of nitrogen. I was getting nervous.
420-magazine-mobile1599737438.jpg

Thx beast, these autos have as mentioned come along way.. Month or so time from germ to harvest with the potential Yeilds and potency..count me in. Lol . Just curious in doing my due diligence exactly where and when to top. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Yankeetoker is a good solid guy along with many others who are members of this group. Cheers to you mate and happy growing. My sog setup is very close to complete. Major additions to my last grow. Time is money... As well I want to be known for growing the best bud in the Massachusetts. With everyone's help I believe I'm on my way. Amnesia auto and white willow x og kush auto in route. Have a couple Carmelicious germinating as I type this. I'm 21 outta 21 on germination of seeds. Another couple days and I'll have a grow journal going. Please feel free to to advise at anytime. Pics shortly. Have a good one and be in touch. . . ✌️

Hey Beast! Thanks again for the advice my friend. You were right. Just needed some nitrogen and they bounced right back.
420-magazine-mobile1119143384.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1045681956.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1804105142.jpg

Coach u welcome mate.there u go they look alot better greening right up.they will grow big and strong now ul see.best of luck pal.merry christmas and happy growing;)

Back
Top Bottom