700W LED - Auto Topping Grow - 2 Plants

Mufc snip away all u want on an auto from 4 weeks plus.by this time the plant is well established.and if in top health and strong defol wont effect her 1 bit.will benefit her for more budsites and make her a stronger plant.beware as after u trim.the leafs grow back in double numbers.twice the bush.ul see;) happy growing;)

Mufc snip away all u want on an auto from 4 weeks plus.by this time the plant is well established.and if in top health and strong defol wont effect her 1 bit.will benefit her for more budsites and make her a stronger plant.beware as after u trim.the leafs grow back in double numbers.twice the bush.ul see;) happy growing;)
Beast and schtiggy! Nice one pal and what im thinking of is taking all the leaves and little popcorn bits off from under the main canopy.. if u get what I mean? I just got home from work and she is badly wilting cos she needed watering.. she will perk up shes a nice strong plant and then il defol tomorrow

Sent from my GT-I9300 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Good day all.here is my current sponsored grow garden.plants enjoying perfectsun goliath.and think big had enjoyed her topping and lst;)
20161101_094642.JPG
20161101_094702.JPG
20161101_094752.JPG
20161101_122354.JPG
20161101_122413.JPG
20161101_224149.JPG
20161101_224218.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Heres my defol end product lol had to do it in the kitchen.. toke and trim!! what you think? Have I took too much off? Sorry for the pic best I could do at the time

Spart welcome brother.been a while great to see u over my way dude. hope life is good for u pal;) and thanks this grow and onwards im sure are gna be my best ever.so gna be a great show.happy growing bro;)

Ahaha just wasn't sure if I had took too much off.. Had to remove the pic didn't want my kitchen on here lol

Sent from my M1009 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah I've been around but not really much time to read in depth anything not even my own stuff :rofl:
But trying to get caught up on stuff might take a while for your other thread I'm like 40-50 pages behind I think :loopy::loopy: Might have to give a scan threw :p

Back
Top Bottom