Xave's LSD 25 Auto & Incredible Bulk Auto Indoor Grow

Wait it out brother, she's still got some weight to put on for you. If your checking trichomes then you're on the right track, just make sure to check the middle buds and not just the tops. This will give a better overall indication of when to start flushing and harvest. Looks like a couple more weeks to me :thumb: keep up the good work and,

KIG :green_heart:cheers

Drive by,, if you don't mind me throwing another 2 cent out there,, if you still have her going and plan on watering acouple more times,,, you might want to throw 10-15 mills of backstrap molasses in her. Claims it sweeting the weed up alittle.. I can't say for sure myself,, but I do it. Girl looks great. Keepem Green

Nice looking plant!

Looked about ready plus now a week since the last pic. I say get the scissors.

Peace, Hyena

Looking great Xave, gonna be some fat nugs once she starts to swell. Keep up the good work

thanks dirt, I have been seeing the calyxes swell and noticing more crystals and white coating the last 2 weeks. Practically all hairs have turned from white to orange now even top ones, she might be coming down tomorrow

IMG_018557.JPG
IMG_018851.JPG
IMG_018754.JPG

hey everybody I harvested the rest of the plant today here are some pics, the buds im thinking will probly weigh out to a half ounce each once dry these were the main colas I saved to harvest.

IMG_019056.JPG
IMG_019151.JPG
IMG_018953.JPG

hey everybody I harvested the rest of the plant today here are some pics, the buds im thinking will probly weigh out to a half ounce each once dry these were the main colas I saved to harvest.

IMG_019056.JPG
IMG_019151.JPG
IMG_018953.JPG

Booyah!! :high-five: Great big Colas of grade A' homegrown. Awesome job Xave, you're killing it around here. Hats off brother :bravo:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

I have dried the white widow and have most into the jars now to cure I notice that grass smell with this strain I hope that it goes away with some cure time. the incredible bulk had a much more skunky smell to her, I think leaning on her being more potent all around.

decent yield off of white widow but don't have a final weight yet.

IMG_019752.JPG
IMG_019652.JPG

Nice. How's the smoke? :rollit:

Peace, Hyena

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom