Incredible Bulk Autoflower

Incredible bulk doing good. Done a bit supercropping and topped a couple heads as i snapped one of them :( but she is recovering and got around 7 weeks left id say
420-magazine-mobile1701336096.jpg

Sent from my SM-A300FU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Our Incredible this was a week or so ago ill get a recent one its growing fast and ive done a bit LST and lollipopping we have around 17 decent heads on this beauty. Also need to go feed the OG Kush ive got outside. The soil was pre fed and we have had a few rainy days so it should be ok. The sun has been amazing these last couple weeks i cant wait to see the progress shes made. First ever outdoor grow hopefully no one smells her ;)
420-magazine-mobile1460889109.jpg

Has anyone grew the IBA before? It has showed sex for around 3 weeks or so with lots of calyxes but it just seems to want to keep growing and get them stems nice and strong. I just want to get a rough estimate when she will be done. Ill update pics of her she is looking amazing.

Here she is id like to add anyone who thinks topping autos is a bad idea check this out..
This girl got topped maybe 8 times on 8 different heads and not once did she stop responding or stop growing. She has also been fed 10ml of A and 10ml of B since week four. You see any problems? You can test autoflowers just as much as photoperiods. I can get the same yield if not more off autoflowers. Not because im experienced im far from it but the little knowledge ive learnt from this website and took that knowledge to my friends gardens and damn it works. I dont use any particular technique ive only done a couple grows myself but my friends gardens have grown spectacular yields. Im talking 6oz plants in a bog standard tent now thats something to be proud of. Think big grow big thats my motto!
420-magazine-mobile1906983945.jpg

420-magazine-mobile72935535.jpg

420-magazine-mobile74009049.jpg

Some autoflower strains need a "kick" to flower, but yours shouldn't as it's already there - just at a slow pace. It's definitely flowering nicely. What sort of flower nutes are you using? PH in a good range? PPM's at feeding? This is the stage where your plants should be very hungry for nutes and growth should be happening very rapidly.

Its growing extremely quick but just doesnt seem to be producing its bud sites. I only use Canna A&B with buddhas tree. My ph always sits around 6.0. I have never had an issue in the past my last grow i only used A&B with a ph of 6.0 they grew fine. Ive actually dropped it to 12/12 to see if it makes a difference but it still just seems to want to grow up and just wants to create more tops rather than the start budding. Its drinking 2litres every other day so it is definitely wanting its food. I dont want to chuck it as its a waste of electricity i could of used on something else. Its rather disappointing.

Sorry for the lack of updates, Finally we have something going on. Starting to bulk out nicely. I must have stunted this girl somehow. Maybe due to the heat issue ive had due to these hotter days.
420-magazine-mobile165220289.jpg

420-magazine-mobile528550774.jpg

And we have a new girl Northern Lights Auto
Heres the breeders description..

[Northern Lights-Auto-is a robust mix of the original NL & a high-performand Mexican-Ruderalis.-THC-measures in at a very impressive 20%,-yields-are equally generous at up to 50 gr/seed-& this total bad-ass can go from bean to blaze in just 8 short weeks]

Here she is 1 week old today and had her first water yesterday.
420-magazine-mobile745209662.jpg

-

Im in looking sweet so far.love how ur pushing the limits on bulk auto she is a beast.also autos love to be topped makes for more dominant colas and beautiful structure of plant.check out the auto topping thread and auto topping led grow in my sig.pics dont lie;) great job so far keep it up.great to see more growers pushing autos to there max and producing beasts!! Happy growing every1;)

Im in looking sweet so far.love how ur pushing the limits on bulk auto she is a beast.also autos love to be topped makes for more dominant colas and beautiful structure of plant.check out the auto topping thread and auto topping led grow in my sig.pics dont lie;) great job so far keep it up.great to see more growers pushing autos to there max and producing beasts!! Happy growing every1;)
Why have 5 plants when you can produce the same amount off 1 right? Ill be sure to have a read through your journals. Im not the most experienced grower but know what im doing due to being involved in multiple grows my friends have had but the mistakes i have made havent been overly costly and its opened my eyes to what these ladies can take. Im gonna be doing the same with the northern lights. Hoping to pull atleast 5oz off the bulk so hoping to match it if not get an extra oz out of the NL even tho they say its a max 50g plant. It could surprise me tho 3 maybe 4 weeks left and it has a lot of bulking to do yet.
Thanks for the feedback its appreciated and it keeps me motivated!

Keep growing green! ;)

The NLA i started topped and currently getting LST'd. Its growing dramatically quick. Hopefully it finishes in the seed companys time for a change which i doubt haha hopefully get it chopped in another 7 weeks so a 9 week cycle fingers crossed and get a Girl Scout Cookies going or pineapple express, i fancy a change hmmm..
420-magazine-mobile1111160779.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1751105403.jpg

hey ganjaman its been awhile since anyones posted, hows your NL auto doing? mine is taking a very long time to finish flowering I think its going to be 4 or 5 weeks longer than they said. I got the same seed as yours but I topped mine and it also got a transplant so yours may flower early if you don't need to transplant and if u don't top it, but id recommend topping her ;)

Heres a pic shes outside i dont do indoor grows anymore its not worth hassle from the police over here. They are shit hot on cannabis in the UK as there is far too many people growing on a commercial scale but here she is anyway shes been topped a couple times down to my stupid dog but shes recovered well
420-magazine-mobile1300880639.jpg

420-magazine-mobile396921824.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1514555181.jpg

Heres a nug shot of the incredible bulk it was a nice smoke but certainly wont be growing it again it just doesnt give me the high that i wanted. All in all easy to grow got 4oz off one plant dry or just under i cant remember the exact weight but certai ly good for those commercial growers that want an easy robust strain that grows some monster colas that has bag appeal. These were 2 of the smallest colas i will upload some of the bigger nugs.
420-magazine-mobile457543190.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom