Beleaf's Ebb & Flow Sog The Incredible Bulk '17

Started one for the next run. Barneys Blue Cheese. How I long for the cheese.....
420-magazine-mobile1066962541.jpg

High Beleaf,

Nice looking ladies. Very frosty buds for as long as they have been in flower! Great job. :thumb::goodjob:

I've been looking for a hydroponic project to fool around with, this may be it. Is it a recirculated resevoir, or flow to waste? Very interesting. You have certainly made it work. :Namaste:

High Beleaf,

Nice looking ladies. Very frosty buds for as long as they have been in flower! Great job. :thumb::goodjob:

I've been looking for a hydroponic project to fool around with, this may be it. Is it a recirculated resevoir, or flow to waste? Very interesting. You have certainly made it work. :Namaste:

Welcome to the journal Bode! Thank you for the kind words. It's a 2x4 tray with a 25gal reservoir that I flood the table with multiple times a day depending on size. 6 times a day now. It's a very simple system and I'm running elite nutrients so I'm just following the feed schedule. The ladies really seem to like it. If you have any questions, please, do ask!

Look at the frost! Damn! That is most definitely going to be a beautiful harvest! Cant ask for a much better harvest day either eh? Merry Christmas! buds for everyone lol :)

I know and it couldn't be sooner as I'm just running low on my last little harvest. Thanks for the kind compliment! Merry Christmas!

Wow, Beleaf, such nice trichome production. Are you giving them something special for triche production? Tell me your secret, lol.

Beleaf's Ebb & Flow Sog The Incredible Bulk '17

Wow, Beleaf, such nice trichome production. Are you giving them something special for triche production? Tell me your secret, lol.

Only elite nutrients and mammoth p. First run with this strain but they are frostier than previous runs. Also first run with these nutrients. Wish I could tell you more. Thank you for the kind compliment!

Day 78 (47 flower)
Girls are staying on track and I believe they're starting to eat from the fan leaves which if I'm not mistaken means she's getting close.
420-magazine-mobile464419373.jpg
420-magazine-mobile102528671.jpg
420-magazine-mobile300010917.jpg

Be glad to finish this run up to make room for the blue cheese.

420-magazine-mobile5423890.jpg

Back
Top Bottom