Beleaf's Ebb & Flow Sog The Incredible Bulk '17

Looking good, real healthy and starting to fill out nicely. I dig that shiny almost plastic leaf look. Makes me want to revisit my ebb & flow system.

Looking good, real healthy and starting to fill out nicely. I dig that shiny almost plastic leaf look. Makes me want to revisit my ebb & flow system.

Thanks Dr! They are definitely the best I've had to date. I wish I could contribute it to one thing I've changed but with new nutrients, strain, and upgraded lighting it's really hard to say. The only thing I feel is a little hard for me to control is my temps and humidity. The girls seem to be happy though. If you have any questions at all let me know. ..

So this morning when I checked before lights out one of my ladies had bent over and was nearly snapped. So I went ahead and cut it.
420-magazine-mobile102786638.jpg

All cut and drying. I'll get a final weight before jarring and provide an update with an initial smoke report.

Where did you get your seeds ? They look very nice. I think both mine hermied.

Herbies. Ordered a 5 pack and all were feminized as they were supposed to be. I seen that on your journal and found it very odd. Where did you acquire yours?

Herbies. Ordered a 5 pack and all were feminized as they were supposed to be. I seen that on your journal and found it very odd. Where did you acquire yours?

Got mine from Bonza. I told them bout my second plant looking like it hermied. I just got an email saying they were resending my original order of two Bulks and two gorilla glue fems.

Got mine from Bonza. I told them bout my second plant looking like it hermied. I just got an email saying they were resending my original order of two Bulks and two gorilla glue fems.

Oh nice. That eases the pain a little I would think.

I'll be starting a new journal for the blue cheese as soon as figure out what I want to do with it exactly.
420-magazine-mobile1722596974.jpg
420-magazine-mobile241550292.jpg

She's busting at the seams.

Incredible bulk is a great strain I am def gonna run her again soon check out first page of my perpetual and you'll see a great one it's 250 pages long but skip to the start or I had a incredible bill thread I think

Incredible bulk is a great strain I am def gonna run her again soon check out first page of my perpetual and you'll see a great one it's 250 pages long but skip to the start or I had a incredible bill thread I think

I'll check it out! I definitely think the bulk is a great strain but it's not exactly what I'm looking for. It's so strong it gets my anxiety going. I'll continue looking for the most relaxing strain I can find. I've been looking at Barneys Farm Critical Cure.

I'll check it out! I definitely think the bulk is a great strain but it's not exactly what I'm looking for. It's so strong it gets my anxiety going. I'll continue looking for the most relaxing strain I can find. I've been looking at Barneys Farm Critical Cure.

I did there Critical Kush and loved it I have there vanilla Kush going now so I liked both of those strains

You have a journal going for those? I'm really itching to run some cbd strains. Maybe before summer.

I do I have 2 threads going Bc I am a light review person check my perpetual Harvest called my new afghan Kush dwc and flowering mothers, that's my 250 pg on and my other is GROWant and bignugz420 team up to make bignugz420

Back
Top Bottom