Germinator's 2018/19 Incredible Bulk DWC Grow

Following this :)

Well. Coming up on 8 weeks flower. (Started counting from first IMG_4480.JPGIMG_4483.JPGIMG_4484.JPGIMG_4485.JPGIMG_4486.PNG pistil I seen) I still have mostly clear trichomes. This thing is starting to really swell. I bet at least one more week. A few pics.

Hello everyone. I just dropped two Dr. Krippling's Incredible Bulk feminized seeds into Rapid Rooters.
I'll be growing each in a five gallon bucket dwc style. I use general Hydroponic Nutrients. Ill post a few pics and such when they sprout.
This is my first legal grow here in Oklahoma. Going to be fun. Feel free to ask questions or give advice. Here we go.
Where did you get those seeds

Nice grow man! Looks lovely! I’m currently running the bulk and having a hard time figuring out if I’ll get the huge buds and swell or not. Your early flower photos look similar to mine, so I’m hoping to get your take. This is her today (day 12) - think she’ll go pretty hard? You and Alien seem to crush this strain so appreciate any insight or guidance as it’s my first go with this strain. Killer grow once again!

B570BC6A-A3A8-4E02-911C-B31C208362E4.jpeg
453387AD-C1E9-44EE-AC4D-6B893A5069AB.jpeg

Nice grow man! Looks lovely! I’m currently running the bulk and having a hard time figuring out if I’ll get the huge buds and swell or not. Your early flower photos look similar to mine, so I’m hoping to get your take. This is her today (day 12) - think she’ll go pretty hard? You and Alien seem to crush this strain so appreciate any insight or guidance as it’s my first go with this strain. Killer grow once again!

B570BC6A-A3A8-4E02-911C-B31C208362E4.jpeg
453387AD-C1E9-44EE-AC4D-6B893A5069AB.jpeg
Oh yeah. It'll swell you'll see. Hugest buds I've grown. Yours looks good.

I started flush 3 days ago. Flushed three days. Changed water everyday. It's now drying. Will give a dry weight and a few last pics soon. Thank You all who followed. If anyone needs anything just pm me.

You’re the man and your plant looks bomb, so thank you for the reply. Never seen any plant even come close to level of calmag chugging this strain does. All I know is so far she smells great and grows like a tank, very fun plant to grow. If there’s anything unique you’ve learned about the strain in flower that you feel is beneficial I’m all ears, and appreciate your insight. I think the part I’m really racking my brain on right now is whether to defole or just let her rock out. Look forward to your thoughts and watching your future grows.

I defole a lot. If a leaf if blocking a bud site I pull it.
Your right about cal/mag. I used some but not enough.
I defole almost daily. But just a few leaves here and there. Can't stand to see a leaf shading a bud site.
Yours looks great. I'll be watching.

I defole a lot. If a leaf if blocking a bud site I pull it.
Your right about cal/mag. I used some but not enough.
I defole almost daily. But just a few leaves here and there. Can't stand to see a leaf shading a bud site.
Yours looks great. I'll be watching.
Really appreciate you jumping in and helping. I did single node flip and the plant basically bushes back out in 3 days, but since then I’ve pretty much left her alone. I’m after the fat nugs, but have been concerned 4 rounds of topping may have been too many to accomplish the swell that you got with your plants. To compensate I’ve been leaving as much foliage on the plant as possible and hammering it with a ton of light and CO2 to push photosynthesis into overdrive.

Not opposed to a big defole or lollipopping, but haven’t grown this strain before so I don’t have a good feel for how far down the buds will stack to form colas.

Nice job man, grow looked great. How’s the smoke for IB?
Thank You. I actually haven't tried it yet. Waiting on it to cure some more. What is lB mean?

Thank You. I actually haven't tried it yet. Waiting on it to cure some more. What is lB mean?
Incredible Bulk. I see you’ve grown it a few times so guessing the smoke must be good, I’ve never tried it but it smells phenomenal so far. Mines got a somewhat fruity heavy skunk smell going on. Hope it gets a lot louder on the skunk side as the grow continues.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom