Incredible Bulk Autoflower

Subbed in. Looking forward to see how the autos go. Currently do ib myself regulars tho

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420

The incredible bulk has just broke ground today this is my second run with an auto as i chucked in a blue amnesia last time round but wasnt really satisfied with the performance. Dr krippling are becoming one of the most popular breeders so i thought i would give this a go hopefully i wont be disappointed. I will update with some pictures soon to show how our girls are doing.

Here is our incredible bulk creeping above soil. Our OG has yet to say hello. The OG and Blue Cheese i got donated had to be moved again to a different location due to unforseen circumstances but anyway we still have our 2 girls and also some GSC Autos on the way ;)
20160417_233614.jpg

Update:
Right heres whats happening.. our girls have been moved into a new space as i couldnt control the temps so had to move cupboards. Got temps sitting at a nice 27-28 degrees dropping to around 21 during the night. I have also added a circulating fan to keep the air moving. Both girls have been topped and are recovering beautifully. Our IBA has started growing extra shoots which i have never seen before (pictures to follow) i will be setting up a scrog as i only have about 5foot vertical height but could be adjusted to around 7-8 foot high so it isnt really an issue but id prefer them being under the 4.5feet mark. Anyway here they are

Oh before i forget i popped a bag seed i found in some cheese i was smoking appears we have 2 babies from the 1 seed and are currently loving the outdoors.. i will get some pictures for you next time im at the spot
20160426_161813.jpg

Heres the update lights will go off for 36 hours then straight onto 12/12 until theu are finished. The reason for this is i want to see how they perform with this light cycle pretty much all the way through and see what yeild differences they are and of course how the plants react. Ive quit smoking it at the moment so just focusing on trying different things to see what the plants can take. They have reacted well to the training and have lots of new shoots. I will add pictures once the light is back on tomorrow night.

Happy growing guys!

Hi Ganjaman,

I'll pull up a seat of that is OK. That is some amazing growth in just over a week! Mine seem to be growing at a snails pace compared to yours but I FIMed them a few days ago and good stuff is happening. I might be interested in getting some autos. Keep up the good work!

Rock on!

Of course it is bro. Everyone welcome here ;)

They are doing me proud 100%. The OG kush has surpised me with the progress it has made. Its practically keeping up with the autoflower which is very surprising. I must admit i did add Root It first feed this time around and personally i will never do a grow without. I am sure it only cost around £6 for a bottle and it was certainly worth it. They have been fed the first feed since being potted then i added A&B around 3-4 days later and havent experienced any kind of nute burn so i am really happy with how they are performing.

What are you growing weenmeoff if you dont mind me asking?

Back
Top Bottom