LEDRF's White Widow x Big Bud & Incredible Bulk - Gavita & Apollo

And, here is the next set up. This time I am going to manage the height of the plants with a home-made trellis, using 3/4" pvc pipe and thick thread. I will have some videos of how to make it in my "How I grow in coco full course" thread

[video=youtube;bwixaMwLVxk]
[/video]

The strains are

2x Lemon Sour Berry
2x White Widow x Big Bud
2x Incredible Bulk
3x Blue Dream
3X Critical Kush

Grown in 100% coco. Half the plants are in 3 gallon pots, on the right. The other half is 5 gallon buckets. I need to record a new quick video showing the new layout after I transplanted.

Nice colas you got out of those WWxBB and Incredible Bulk!! Wow! Congrats on your harvest and the next set up looks nice, great strains :)

The left plants are in 5 gallon pots.

The right are in 3 gallon pots.

Starting from the bottom of the photo and working back to the largest plants, they are as ordered, left side in the five gallons first.

WWxbb
Blue Dream
Critical Kush
Critical Kush
Incredible Bulk
Lemon Sour Berry

Right side in 3 gallons from bottom to top.

wwxbb
Blue dream
Blue Dream
Critical Kush
Incredible Bulk
Lemon Sour Berry

12-9-plants.jpg

man those damn colas are freaking huge ..

because of those colas i got me the incredible bulk and the wwxbb for christmas .. great job!!

The wwxbb is not as stony as the ib, but still good.
ww=7.8
In=9.5

My patient rated them that way. Only one other strain I got from her at a dispensary has she rated over 9, which was God bud.

Here is an update of the plants and what's going on. The trellis is filling in nicely. Getting ready to flip to 12/12.

I found that if I put 5ml cal mag+, 7tsp flora nova bloom into a 5 gallon bucket of r/o water, I only need to put 5-7mL ph up. At first it reads low, but if I let it set for an hour or over night, it rises to the perfect 5.7-5.8. 8-9 makes it perfect right away, but it slowly rises to 6.1 or so when I use that much, so I altered how I do it.

I now do 5mL, 7tsps, and 5-7mL ph up.

I got lab test results back for Incredible bulk. Just under 24% THC. Great strain.

My shatter oil got just under 78%. It was made from IB cuttings, lower buds, wwxbb cuttings and lower buds, plus some small ODK buds. I can only imagine what I would get from pure good buds.

[video=youtube;YwFrWSfgz-Q]
[/video]

Oh, yeah. I will be starting a new journal for Think Different autoflower that I have going right now in coco/perlite hempy buckets. I have videos of what I have done so far. They are still small.

Six of them are under a 600w apollo bulb.

man i love that u have done all the leg work on these strains . im about to pop both in a few days . really excited to grow the ibulk .

did u see any issues with cloning the big bud strains? i remember reading somewhere that it was a pain to get big bud clones to root .

I have my new batch of seeds in a damp paper towel and inside a paper bag inside the grow room. So once these finish flowering, the 5 strains I have right now: lemon sour berry, incredible bulk, blue dream, white widow xbb, and critical kush, the new strains will be ready.

They are: two free seeds, Dinafem Deep Cheese

Cali Conection Purple Chem -- looks beautiful in the pictures. Supposed to be a lighter purple bud.

Barney Farm's Liberty Haze. I have high hopes for this one. I think I can get 25% THC from it. Maybe higher. Woot.

I also have a video update of the grow but still have to upload it to Youtube. I also took a pic of the top canopy. However, the plants are already taller than they were when I took the pic and video.

Here is a Photo update. I have two update videos as well showing how much they grew in just a few days.

The next update will be of them with little flowers on them.

12-31.jpg

So during flower, I am going to water with Dr. Earth Home Grown (green bottle) every 4th watering, so every 4th day. Reason for this is because it has tons of goods shit in it. I grew with it outdoors and all those strains came out very potent.

It is all oragnic. I use the liquid kind sold in a bottle to attach to a hose. However, I just pour it out, 3oz to 5 gallons of water, to get about 1000-1200ppm. With this stuff, even with r/o water, I have to use a bit of PH down to get it to 5.8.

It has lots of good stuff in it like aloe vera, yuca extract, black strap mollases, and others. This should increase the THC potency. I might even try a full grow with just Dr Earth, which will be 3 times more expensive, but oh well. If the end results is higher THC, then it is worth it.

[video=youtube;_l3xntLzKZE]
[/video]

There are two different videos in this video. At the 3 minute mark is a new video, showing how much they grew after just a few days.

I am calling starting of flower Dec 31 because they just now have enough hairs on them. So about 60 days from now, March 1st, they should all be finished. A few might need an extra week or two, like the Lemon Sour Berry.

Back
Top Bottom