Incredible Bulk - Money Maker & Holy Grail 69 - LED Grow

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey everyone! Back to the space shuttle! (what I call my LED tent...) haha anyways, everything's going great in this grow. The Fast & Vast auto's I showed in my last update are still sharing the tent with the other 3 ladies and have recently started flowering.
DSC_095212.JPG

DSC_095315.JPG

It's funny- two look identical (minus slight height differences), where one of them has an extremely indica
looking pheno to it. Cool huh? (the small plant on the right is a feminised Bubba's Gift)

DSC_09549.JPG
DSC_095511.JPG
DSC_09568.JPG

Here are the Incredible Bulk (front left), Money Maker (front right), and Holy Grail 69 in the back.
DSC_09458.JPG
DSC_09497.JPG

Still doing LST and they're doing great. Going to let the autos finish up their flower cycle so I can spread these three ladies further apart, then shall initiate flowering! Hope you all have a great day and I'll try to update as often as possible! :blunt:

I think I want a sample of that beautiful bud man. Yummy Yummy. Sorry I'm late to the party. But I'll be here watching to see how the rest turn out.

I appreciate it! :) should be a good turn out with those three big girls. as for those autos- you're right. they're gonna be tasty. they reek of a chocolatey melon skunky smell :drool:

Hello everybody! Update time! So- Due to a slow ambering process on the three autos, my buddy and I decided to push them for a few more weeks. We however are going to harvest each one a week or so apart, sort of an experiment :hmmmm: They've been flushed for about a week and a half now.

DSC_10796.JPG

They're 85 days old from seed. I'm only seeing one or two amber trichomes on each calyx! The rest are all cloudy. Tomorrow morning marks the first harvest of one of these lucky autos. I'm choosing the one that's going to yield me the least amount (on the right). The phenotype is very odd and the nugs are insanely airy. :hmmmm:

DSC_10807.jpg

Screen_Shot_2016-03-02_at_3_24_13_PM.png

Other autos--
DSC_10836.jpg
DSC_108510.jpg
DSC_10867.JPG
DSC_10877.JPG
DSC_109111.JPG

Pretty leaves :love:
DSC_10887.JPG
DSC_10937.JPG

Back to the The main three big ladies! Doing great! They're 15 days into flower. Stretchin like hell! Preflowers everywhere!
Incredible Bulk LEFT, Holy Grail 69 CENTER, Money Maker RIGHT
DSC_11085.JPG

Incredible Bulk
DSC_10948.jpg
DSC_109510.JPG

Holy Grail 69
DSC_10969.JPG

Incredible Bulk & Holy Grail 69
DSC_11027.JPG

DSC_10979.JPG
DSC_11077.JPG

Money Maker
DSC_11035.JPG
DSC_11056.JPG

That's all for now folks! Let me know what you think! Wish me luck! :)

P.S. Next grow will contain some of these ;)
Screen_Shot_2016-03-02_at_3_25_04_PM.png

:blunt:

Hello all! Coming in for an update on day 34 of flower! It's gettin stinky in here!

Money Maker - The runt. She's got some super popcorny nugs on her. No signs of stress.. Maybe she just didn't like the LST and lollipopping? Or maybe it's just her genetics. Either way I'm still very excited for this one. Has a crazy smell!
DSC_113915.JPG
DSC_114015.JPG
DSC_114114.JPG
DSC_114214.JPG

Holy Grail 69 - Filling out very nicely. Amazing piney smell. Many tops & crazy frosty. The haze pheno definitely present here!
DSC_11146.jpg
DSC_112911.JPG
DSC_113714.JPG
DSC_113316.JPG
DSC_113010.jpg

Incredible Bulk - Smelling super sweet and pungent. Filling out VERY nicely. Taking up for it's name, super bulky already! Many hairs already turning bright red.
DSC_112711.jpg
DSC_11176.JPG
DSC_11258.JPG
DSC_11228.JPG
DSC_11214.JPG

As for the autos, I've hacked two, and have one to go.

The first one went down 3/3/16, the second 3/11/16.

Here's the first one, SUPER dwindley, but very good smoke. Fruity smell / taste. 14g total
DSC_11134.JPG
DSC_11105.JPG
DSC_11498.JPG
DSC_11487.JPG

Here's the second, not as dwindely, very good smoke. Fruity smell / taste. 21g total (went a little easier on the trimming)
DSC_11507.JPG
DSC_115110.JPG
DSC_11524.JPG

And here's the last lucky lady who will be coming down in the next few days!
DSC_114412.jpg
DSC_114512.jpg
DSC_11478.jpg

Thanks for stopping by! Stick around for more updates coming soon. :blunt:

i have never done any autos. i heard they were on the weak side. nice plants. i have read, that money maker, was a good outdoor plant, in some locals. i currently have four seedlings for outside, in mid may. two each, of hollands hope, and frissian dew. fems. good luck. looks like you will have a nice smoke selection.

Oh no! The last auto seems to be a hermie :( .. while inspecting the trichomes today I noticed a few brown, VERY tiny, underdeveloped seeds poking thru calyxes..

image1_1_11.JPG
image210027.JPG

I have separated it from the three large ladies, with plans on chopping it later tonight.

Seeds couldn't possibly pop up if there wasn't pollen present, correct?

Does this mean one of my big girls is producing pollen?

There doesn't seem to be pollen sacs on any of the plants.. -- Do seed pods contain pollen?

What do you guys think? Thanks in advance.

Seeds couldn't possibly pop up if there wasn't pollen present, correct?

Does this mean one of my big girls is producing pollen?

There doesn't seem to be pollen sacs on any of the plants.. -- Do seed pods contain pollen?

What do you guys think? Thanks in advance.

I think you got yourself some female seeds, possibly with a hermie trait but female none the less. I'd grow a few out and see if they hermie, I'm in the same position from my first grow, just waiting for some nice outdoor weather to put a dozen seeds to test. Also it's an auto female seed... Bonus!

KiG :green_heart:cheers

I think you got yourself some female seeds, possibly with a hermie trait but female none the less. I'd grow a few out and see if they hermie, I'm in the same position from my first grow, just waiting for some nice outdoor weather to put a dozen seeds to test. Also it's an auto female seed... Bonus!

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Although the seeds look like they're filling the calyxes, they aren't. They're extremely small. About 1/3 the size of a normal seed, so I don't think they'll be usable. I'm more worried about the three big normal femmed ladies i have going. I just really hope they weren't exposed to pollen. I want sensi! Haha :)

Everything is looking good bro. I just noticed you had updated. I agree with the money maker. Mine are very close and compact also. I under a screen and it isnt the best strain to be using in a scrog. Everything is just too close. SO bushy. But I hoping it will produce some nice thick potent buds. From what I read on the strain the buds are suppose to have a tendency to get too heavy for its branch and may need support. I hope so. :)

AHH! Looks like the Incredible Bulk has been seeded.. :(

image2100.PNG

I'm finding a few tiny seeds forming on some other the lower popcorny nugs on the Incredible Bulk..

They're in the start of week 6.

I'm not sure what to do here.

None of the plants have any pollen sacs, I don't understand!

The other two girls show no signs of seeds either.

I've hacked the last auto, she's hanging to dry right now -- I can only assume she was the culprit seeing as she had fully formed seeds & we let her flower for too long.

Do you think the auto pollinated the other plants as well?

What would you guys do in this situation?

Since it's for personal smoke I think my only option is to keep her going..

Here we are guys! The last update for this thread.. I've harvested!! :cheesygrinsmiley: Harvest time came a little earlier than we originally planned on, but for the sake of the seeded areas getting worse, we gave em the chop. I'd say 90% of the entire crop is total sensi tho :allgood:

First... Incredible Bulk!

image1_2_8.JPG
image36855.JPG
image41034.JPG

She weighed 57g dry. Jarred and curing :blalol:

Next, Holy Grail 69

image51026.JPG
image610.PNG
image81012.JPG

(Holy Grail left, Incredible Bulk right)

She weighed 49g dry. Jarred and curing as well.

Last but definitely not least, Money Maker! She wasn't much of a producer, but after growing this strain, I can really see why it's an award winner. Her nugs stink like candy. Like fruity pebbles for fruit loops. Insanely good smell.

image91006.JPG
image101005.JPG
image111005.JPG

She weighed 47g dry. And of course, jarred and curing! :slide:

Overall, I loved this grow & I loved growing all 3 strains. I would recommend all of them to anybody!

As of now, I have 4 autos (Super Lemon Haze, Jack Herer, White Widow, & Critical +) 38 days from seed. As well as the next three feminised ladies ready to go. I will grow them taller & wider than the ones in this thread. They are on day 6 from seed. Strawberry Cheesecake, Sativa Des Rois, & OG Kush. I will likely start a journal for those once they get a little bigger into veg..

Also, I thought I'd share with you guys that I recently got my MED support badge, allowing me to legally work in dispensaries! Wish me luck in venturing further into the marijuana industry!

Well, that's all folks! Hope you enjoyed your stay. & stay tuned for my future journals :blunt:

Back
Top Bottom