Incredible Bulk - Money Maker & Holy Grail 69 - LED Grow

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Here we are guys! The last update for this thread.. I've harvested!! :cheesygrinsmiley: Harvest time came a little earlier than we originally planned on, but for the sake of the seeded areas getting worse, we gave em the chop. I'd say 90% of the entire crop is total sensi tho :allgood:

First... Incredible Bulk!

image1_2_8.JPG
image36855.JPG
image41034.JPG

She weighed 57g dry. Jarred and curing :blalol:

Next, Holy Grail 69

image51026.JPG
image610.PNG
image81012.JPG

(Holy Grail left, Incredible Bulk right)

She weighed 49g dry. Jarred and curing as well.

Last but definitely not least, Money Maker! She wasn't much of a producer, but after growing this strain, I can really see why it's an award winner. Her nugs stink like candy. Like fruity pebbles for fruit loops. Insanely good smell.

image91006.JPG
image101005.JPG
image111005.JPG

She weighed 47g dry. And of course, jarred and curing! :slide:

Overall, I loved this grow & I loved growing all 3 strains. I would recommend all of them to anybody!

As of now, I have 4 autos (Super Lemon Haze, Jack Herer, White Widow, & Critical +) 38 days from seed. As well as the next three feminised ladies ready to go. I will grow them taller & wider than the ones in this thread. They are on day 6 from seed. Strawberry Cheesecake, Sativa Des Rois, & OG Kush. I will likely start a journal for those once they get a little bigger into veg..

Also, I thought I'd share with you guys that I recently got my MED support badge, allowing me to legally work in dispensaries! Wish me luck in venturing further into the marijuana industry!

Well, that's all folks! Hope you enjoyed your stay. & stay tuned for my future journals :blunt:

Nice grow! I love the Money Maker. I have grown a few of them myself. Great resin, good smell, and pretty productive.

Back
Top Bottom