Lumens per 3 square feet stealth grow?

cookieblue

Hi -I am going to be starting a journal soon and wanted a little help with the CFLs. I bought a 4 pack of 23w 5000k Daylights, 1550 lumens that are equivalent to a 100w. I am doing a stealth grow out of a box so I only have 3 square feet for now. I am planning to grow Holy grail 69 feminised, Money maker feminised and Afghani Regular. I know it should be 2000 square feet of light. So should I go 3 or 4 lights. Thanks for any help.-

You can start with couple lights,and which one you bought is absolutely fine for vegging :thumb:
Though on my expierence you will need more.
I pressume you gonna have 3 plants,so 1sq/ft for each.Considering you didn't put height i will suggest for short space,using cfl all thru,if thats what you after.
You will need more light eventually and 3-4 lights for each for veg,and for flower replace bulbs for 2700k warm white cfl .
Can leave few 5000 in.
But in total i would suggest 8 of 5000k and 9 of 2400k.
Use v splitters for e27 or other. 4 bulbs for each plant+reflector would be cool...
Any more info would be great,otherwise it's like shooting with closed eyes :thumb:

Thanks for the thumbs up. Definitely going to get the splitters and change the bulbs for begging and flowering. Will be my first grow so I'll see how things turn out as far as growth. I have done a lot of research on the internet and help from here will go a long way for me. I'm gonna try 2 plants at the most at a time in my box.

The measurements are 18in x 18in x 24in, L W H, I think only one plant might fit with LST. Will do additional boxes or add on.

The measurements are 18in x 18in x 24in, L W H, I think only one plant might fit with LST. Will do additional boxes or add on.

You got 2.25sq/ft,so for you max needed is round 6*23w bulbs.
Yould go 4 *2700k and 2 *5000k
You don't have much height at all...
Only one plant at a time and will be a chalenge.
You would definetely need SCrOG... ;)
When you start growing,you should start grow journal.
There is many growers achieving good results with CFL ;)
Good luck:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom