LEDRF's White Widow x Big Bud & Incredible Bulk - Gavita & Apollo

Cajun, thank you, and welcome to the journal. I think I will keep this one going for a while, i.e. even when these are finished flowering, I will continue with the next batch.

The ones I have vegging now in a tent are, Lemon Sour Berry, Critical Kush, Blue Dream, White Widow x BB, and Incredible Bulk. Two of the strains are the same.

I am not sure if they will all go into the flower room or not. I might hold back on a few of the strains. Lemons Sour Berry is going in for sure. She is a fast grow and very tough. She can take a beating. I bought some clones of her that were in 4 inch soil pots, those little square ones. Well, I grow in coco, so I didn't want any soil on the roots. I dipped them in Ph water with a little flora nova, let them soak a bit, then swished them around, gently shook the roots, then sprayed the dirt off the roots even more with a spray hose from my sink.

That strain bounced back rather quickly from that abuse. Now that I think back, what I should have done was let her complete dry to the point of drooping, then gentle beat the dry soil off the roots. I think that would have been less stressful.

Anyway, I was in a bind and didn't have enough time to grow from seed, so I had to buy a few clones. However, the same dispensary that sold me the clones also grows those strains, wow, some dank stuff. They tested at 25% thc and higher.

You might've seen, but I grow in coco also. I'm headed to your coco grow method. Thanks for posting that.

You've incredible plants my friend & what you've done with autos is very humbling.
Believe I'll stick around...

Stop, unfortunately not much because they all started to reveg. I never thought switching autos from 18/6 half way through budding to 12/12 would cause them to reveg. So I ended up with only a few plants that actually had decent buds on them, and even they were fluffy.

So usable buds = 5oz. ah, but however, I got 2 pounds of fluffy buds and trim that I will turn into shatter, so it works out in the end. That 2 pounds doesn't include fan leaves. I throw those out. That is all dry weight.

Some pic updates.

11-26-tt.jpg

11-26-plants.jpg

11-26-wwxbb.jpg

11-26-ib2.jpg

11-26-ib3.jpg

11-26-ib1.jpg

:thanks: I so love your grow!! I purchased some ww x bb seed from a new company (new to me) and wow I'm in shock. its the seeds or you hopefully for me its the seed lol I'm hooked I can't wait to see more!!:love:

:420:me two Cajun lol. led I've never tried a closed room like your using got me relay thinking..nice stuff!

Closed room work great with a co2 tank. If u set it up right with a timer and low flow u can make a tank that only cost $17 to refill last a month or two. When lights are on I have the co2 fluctuate between 800-1200ppm.

:popcorn: nice..u said your looking at dec15 around that for the girls to b ripe, do u flush? If so when? tks brother:thanks:

I chopped them down. I will be posting pics and video.

Trichs. hairs. Density etc told me they were ready.

I will also be posting a video of the next batch of clones that I had in the veg room.

They are looking good.

Lemon sour berry. Kosher kush. Blue dream. Incredible bulk and wwxbb again for sure.

Alright, here are some pics right after harvest. I will also post pics of dry buds a little later.

Harvest Weight

1 pound 2 oz from the six regulars, 3x wwxbb and 3x incredible bulk.

5oz from the autos, which was because they all started to reveg. My friend had the same thing happen to him after he went from budding in 18-6 (like you should) then switched to 12/12. Switching to 12/12 caused them to reveg.

I got a large 3 pounds of totally dehydrated-dry fluff buds and sugar trim. That 3 pounds makes up for the autos goofing up. 3 pounds of mostly fluffy buds will make some killer hash and dabs.

So of usable buds, from one 1000w gavita bulb, I got 1 pound and 7oz, just shy of a pound and a half.

.64 grams per watt. That would have been much higher if the autos hadn't revegged on me. If I count all the fluffy buds, which makes up about 2 pounds of the hash pile, then damn, huge return.

Here are some pics

12-4-wwxbb.jpg

12-4-wwxbb2.jpg

12-4-ib.jpg

12-4-ib2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom