LEDRF's White Widow x Big Bud & Incredible Bulk - Gavita & Apollo

re: LEDRF's White Widow x Big Bud & Incredible Bulk - Gavita & Apollo

That will pretty much always happen. When these are done, I will have a very tight root ball the shape of the pot. Hell, even in a 30 gallon, if I veg for two months, I will have a root ball the size of the pot. That will be a huge plant, though.

Some picture updates.

First up is Incredible Bulk. So far, not a bad strain. I think it could have done better if I placed them better under the light, but no doubt, White Widow x BB is the better producer. I will keep that strain around a while. I am going to give IB another chance, though, only if she turns out super stoney.

10-10-ib.jpg

10-10-reg1.jpg

That is a nice image of most of the regular tops. I think they will give me a good yield.

10-10-reg.jpg

Another pic of the largest tops.

10-10-big.jpg

A pic of all the tops, including the autos, on the left, for my whole 6x4 flood tray. One 1000W gavita DE bulb on a light mover.

Now here is one of the WWXBB buds. I can't wait to see how huge this thing gets.

10-10-wwbb.jpg

damn :thedoubletake:

man those plants look awesome !!

i so wished my wwxbb would have made it through germination . that cola is gonna be freaking huge!!! both of your plants are on my list of seeds . i have to try to the wwxbb again ..

I second that Devil's Lettuce... wow great job LEDRF. And thanks for sharing how you make your shatter. :Namaste:

looking good! im sticking around!

Soil, you are welcome.

Thx devils and Robert.

I will be keeping this wwxbb around for sure. I have two clones of her in the veg tent.

Just think, both wwxbb and incredible bulk have until 12-6 to finish flowering, and that is only if they finish as an 8 week strain. They are advertised for 55-60 days. I think.

Hey Ledrf.. Thought id drop in n say hi ! Nice floral bouquet mate ;) your WW looks similar to my bush atm, yours maybe healthier! Youre doing good stuff now mate, heres couple of my pics, i need to change few things with my Veg / soil nxt round, screwed it up..
CAM015471.jpg
CAM008511.jpg

Take it easy -happy harvesting.. Smokemup

Here is a quick update with some pics and a video. Yup, brought back my Grow Pot Cheaply Youtube channel. I will be teaching everything I know about growing weed. First will be a full course on how I grow with coco. :)

11-22-twintowers.jpg

I call these the twin towers because they are two tops from the same tree. I bet this wwxbb would do crazy under LST and a net.

11-22-wwxbb.jpg

They should be finished by Dec 15th.

Here is a Youtube video, if you want to see the buds that way. In the video, I show how I manage my buds when they get to heavy and start to fall over.

all that is off one light on a mover ?

Devil's, yeah. There used to be 12 under that one light but I already cut 6 of them down, which were the autos. I hope now that these six regulars have more room and more light hitting more buds, that they yield even more than they would have.

God I want a light mover. Great work LEDRF, and thanks for sharing your video :)

im sold! ... just from seeing that video im getting a light mover so i can increase my plants . i have 6 going in flower at a time .. 12 sounds better lol..

I bought this 6 foot one for $100. You can find them online for around $100 for some brands. I bought this one used on craigslist.

Because the double ended 1000w bulbs are so powerful, I have to use a light mover, that or keep it 3 feet away or else they get heat stressed. From 2 feet away, the LUX is like 100,000, which is insane. I had no option but to get a light mover because I couldn't raise the light anymore.

However, this light is doing awesome, better than when it was stationary, better than when I had two lights covering the area, this 1000 DE gavita and a 600w apollo.

A light mover helps the light hit all the angles as it moves and penetrate places the light otherwise wouldn't.

I bought this 6 foot one for $100. You can find them online for around $100 for some brands. I bought this one used on craigslist.

Because the double ended 1000w bulbs are so powerful, I have to use a light mover, that or keep it 3 feet away or else they get heat stressed. From 2 feet away, the LUX is like 100,000, which is insane. I had no option but to get a light mover because I couldn't raise the light anymore.

However, this light is doing awesome, better than when it was stationary, better than when I had two lights covering the area, this 1000 DE gavita and a 600w apollo.

A light mover helps the light hit all the angles as it moves and penetrate places the light otherwise wouldn't.

lol i was up last night pricing them .. i can double my yield with it . i want at least 10 different strains going at once .i have 6 at this point

Back
Top Bottom