IMG_20151031_114828.jpg

IMG_20151031_115541.jpg

IMG_20151031_115739.jpg

IMG_20151031_115013.jpg

With oils...
IMG_20151031_113900439.jpg

Without oils...
IMG_20151031_113920882.jpg

Nice colors for Halloween Cajun, and whoa! Major difference with the oils. You're using a mix of all of the ones you listed? How heavy-handed are you with the spray?

She'll forgive you and reward you with frostier buds. :laughtwo: I do that all the time. I just killed three branches on my Jamaican Dream with lights I wasn't careful with :straightface: She was praying to the lights when I closed the tent up.

I still feel bad though. Three branches. Just killed them. Dang!

I burnt my head on a 600w mh bulb 3 years ago and STILL have the scars from it.
It's a story with 2 versions depending on the company.

Ouch! Someday you'll have to share both versions with me. I'll remind you at the oddest moment. :laughtwo: I have my own crazy stories Cajun, but mine don't have any painfull elements. Thankfully the mods are discreet. LOL!

They just race through their lifespan. It's pretty exciting to watch. Makes me even more ready to do a couple auto runs. Are you having fun with them mon ami?

Well these gals from auto grow 1 are finishing up. I'm not very impressed with these frankly. I'll get 2 oz. off the biggest at the most.
Auto grow #2 are from different breeders so we'll see if it's me or the strains (or both).
Auto grow #3 will be:
Durbon Poison, Xtreme, Think Different & 2Fast2Vast. Most are by Dutch Passion. They seem to have the best auto genetics.
I'm also going to try the 20/4 lighting to see if there's a difference.
My ph seemed to be running high so I got out the Blue Lab meter. It was 7.8...a lil too alkaline so I need to see what's going on there.

Happy Trees

Atrain is using the 20/4 lighting isn't he? Yeah, he just pulled 1.36 pounds off two autos, so the potential is certainly there. I'm going to enjoy watching you get more and more out of them. :battingeyelashes:

Cajun, what were you hoping to get from each of them? Most hobby growers would be happy to pull 2 oz off an auto, because of the fast turnaround. Atrain wouldn't be satisfied and obviously you're not happy with that. Of course you're growing to make oil, aren't you? So increased yield is a necessity. You'll get there. I have no doubt.

If the price of the seeds matched the yield, I'd be happy. But, the price of autos is as much as photos. The nutes, lights, all are the same price. So I won't grow them if I can't get more than that. I put a high value on each square inch of my flowering space too.
All that said, the genetics seem to be the key. There are 2 well known breeders that seem to have the key to autos. The biggest autos I've seen came from one or the other. I'll see if I can get the yield I'm looking for & potency. If I can't better than 18% THC, it's not worth it. I'm sure one or more of these strains will be up to it.

All good points. Atrain's really excited about Mephisto Genetics. Have you ever checked them out? I'm ordering some of their Sour Crack over the holidays just to grow them out for his pleasure. Well, I'll enjoy the harvest, but he's so excited about them he wants to have them showcased. His other favorite is Dutch Passion, which appears to be at the front of the line, as you've already determined.

Which other company meets your standard ?

Edit: All seeds are overpriced.

They are pretty. I have that one Dark Devil Auto that has autumnal coloration in the leaves, but yours are dramatic in a different way. It's nice having at splash of vibrant color contrast in the grow, isn't it?

They sure look happy Cajun. :battingeyelashes: I love happy leaves.

I'm waiting for a smoke report from all these beautiful Dark Devils I've been witnessing.

Back
Top Bottom