H00k's Not So Hillbilly This Time Grow - Girlz 2017

I was starting to worry about you, lol. Didn't know if you were just enjoying your own little piece of heaven on earth or if one of the armed factions down there had punched your ticket, or...

When I think the words, "It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy," usually, I'm being a sarcastic pr!ck - but in THIS case, I mean it literally, bro. I thought good things were supposed to come to good people.

At least the coronal mass ejection that our sun spat out a day or two ago didn't turn out to be another Carrington Event like happened in 1859 - that trashed telegraph devices all over the place, caused a lot of them to shoot out sparks, and allowed some telegraph operators to send and receive messages even though they'd disconnected their sets from the power supplies. Or else this one just missed us. Which is... probably a good thing, considering all the issues that the CE one caused in a time when major modern technology included such devices as telegraphs and the steam-driven locomotive. Were such a thing to occur NOW... Whew, lol. Those who've been shaking their heads at the bitcoin would be laughing in the streets, for one, I expect. Or, possibly, digging up their gold and wondering if they had enough apocalypse-proof food and ammo.

Then, again, it does take time for a big stellar snot-glob to travel 93,000,000 miles. Maybe you better borrow ol' Ledhead's hat and stick your tablet in it for the next day or so, lol?

But, all kidding aside, I hope your computer issue turns out to be something minor, like a 50-cent fuse or the like. I'd offer my other computer, but it's 16 years old and I haven't found a linux OS that would install on it recently (past five years :rolleyes3 ), and the last time I got it to successfully boot it took me a couple dozen tries (and it was making some pretty horrible noises for a mostly electronic device). Tell yours to get well soon or ~TS~ will come down and give it a little pep talk with an ax ;) .

Yeah, the computer...turns out the motherboard is FUBAR, so I'm SOL for doing anything about it down here...unless I bought a new one...my computer gal informs me in all of Maz, there is one store that carries one model that has both a Spanish and English interface...soooo, havta' wait till I get home to deal with that...I'm glad I picked up this little Chinese tablet...keeps me some what connected!?..."IF" the micro card would mount to the unit to expand memory, it would be a kickass little machine...however, it doesn't, so I had to delete streaming apps and players, as well as kindle app...not even enuff jam left to sync properly with email acc't. to receive mail...had to buy a cheap smart phone(nougat 7.1 tho') for mail and calling home...100 pesos for unlimited calls o US and CAN and social media for a month...things could be worse...or could they!??....

...aside from the tooth...flu...computer issues...daughter ended up in hospital and a surgery that requires significant home care...wife flew home on the 10th to help with that...I have got stubborn gum infection, that after a week of antibiotics is finally showing me signs of relief...after 2 nights of pain and no sleep, I seriously thought about a venture into the wrong side of town looking for someone to put me out of my misery...lolool...Oh!...and its fooking cold here for past two days...WTF!!???...

...things are looking up tho'...should be able to have a cerveza(or six...:rofl:) on Monday...cold fronts moving out and Missus h00k will be back on the. 7th to finish out the last couple weeks together...2018...the year of my misadventure vacation...:rofl::cough:...Hasta luego...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

If I were in Mexico I could deal with anything except the cold! Lol

Yeah...who would a thunk that!??...:laugh:...another upside...wife has had to learn how to plow the driveway(3times!), and another 6 to8 inches forecast for tonight... Snickers...:rofl:...cheerz...h00k...:ciao:

Back
Top Bottom