H00k's Hillbilly Grow - Girls 2015

P10505691.JPG

So...had the girlz outside again while I set up their house for the flip today...timers set for 12 hours of darkness...7 p.m. to 7a.m....fired up both exhaust fans (with a half dozen charcoal briquets stuck in the end of the outlet tube )...also turned on the 6 70 watt HPS wall packs...Below is the tallest of the girlz...2 liberty haze...40 and 42 inches respectively...

P10505681.JPG
...Next up is the shortest of the brood...3 Barneys LSD...20...24...28 inches...

P10505711.JPG
...the other 7 range from 30 to 38 inches(didn't bother with a snapshot for them)...

...below is another shot of their room...not the best shot...butt...Ya get the idea...

P10505771.JPG

...So thats 9 weeks since dropped in the soil...nother' 9 or 10 till harvest I'm guessing...Cheerz!...h00k...

...Just a few daze since the last post...brought half the girlz outside so I could water comfortably and do a thorough check for aphids (had a problem in my green house with a few pepper plants)...all is good...I typically water every 3 or 4 daze...butt...today the only girlz who were thirsty were the 2 big liberty haze and the strawberry blue...they got their regular...the rest, I just wet their lips...my amazon/chinese moisture meter is crap...appearance and hefting the buckets is more reliable...the liberty girlz have grown 4 inches since the Saturday flip...gotta get a few taller booster seats for some of the other girlz...if I hadn't overdid it with the # of plants...a lil LST could have kept them in check and keep things on an even keel...anyways...a few pics from today...

P10505781.JPG

P10505791.JPG

P10505801.JPG

P1050581.JPG

...cheerz!!...h00k...

so...less can be more...lesson learned fer next year...almost thinkin' my yield will be down from last season due to plant growth/space ratio...following pics will be from a week ago...will be three weeks this weekend since the 9 week flip...been giving some some hair cuts...butt...in a couple more weeks will be doing some major defol to open things up a bit and try to maximize yield...

...welcome to the jungle baby!!...

P10505821.JPG

P1050583.JPG

P10505841.JPG

...a week and a half after the flip...the girlz are starting to show their lady parts...

P10505851.JPG

P10505861.JPG

...goin' fishin' fer a couple daze...will update some pics when I get back...

...h00k...

My favorite set of pics I've come across to date. Log siding, fish decor in the rail grating, big deck backed up to some pine.... I'm trying to figure out if your in a boat house, old sauna, or fish cleaning station, lol... Definitely a place I'd like to make my final home! Colorado has some nice spots too... Seems like the state is buzzing like an anthill though. 15 more years and back up north to a place just like yours! I feel your pain on the limited space... I'm going to be in a similar spot soon. Gorgeous plants hook!

Gracias Spitz!...I am fortunate to be on the water...the deck was done 3 years ago...the log siding last fall...just finished staining it a couple weeks ago...retirement next year(the Gods willing) should allow me some more time to play with the girlz during the summer months...h00k...

So...not a lot to add...went inland to do some fishin' fer a few daze...great time...baked out in the boat...34F...fishin' coulda' been better...but caught fish...ate fish...and brought fish home...and good times with old friends...heat had me worried before I left...so...added another circ fan on the day timer...all was kewl upon my return...few pics,, just shy of 4 weeks since flip...

...strawberry Blue...
P1050597.JPG

...cookies kush...
P10506001.JPG

...pineapple chunk...
P10505991.JPG

...and finally liberty haze...bitches out grew the main light board maxed at 6 feet...had to install a few more cfl's and led's outside the main light zone...lolool...

P10506011.JPG

...all in all...life is good with me and the girlz...Cheerz!...h00k...

...so...everything's going pretty smooth...tick tock tick tock...time passin'...letting the girlz do their thang...nother' 5 or 6 weeks to go!!...I do have a minor concern bout my Strawberry Blue tho'...a few of solar panel leaves are showing signs!??...Cal/Mag issues??...the buds look kewl and main cola is lookin' good(I'll put up some pics on the weekend)...any way...the next shot is of one of her affected leaves...any insights!??...

P1050606.JPG

cheerz!...h00k...

I have no clue about the leaf, just wanted to say that is one heck of a view!

And, I got your response to my pm, thank you.

I have no clue about the leaf, just wanted to say that is one heck of a view!

And, I got your response to my pm, thank you.

...not too worried bout the leaf just yet...see what a good flush will do...if it gives me stress I'll move it to the pests and problems threads...almost 30 years here and never tire of the view...and I can still pee outside when I like!!...lolool...didn't think that went thru...how many responses did U get?...cheerz...h00k...

...since I use off the shelf fertz(miracle gro...I know...I'll prolly go to hell!...lolool) I always fert on the lite side...one thing I haven't done...which I normally do...is a feeding with epsom salts...figger that will be on tap for next feeding come Sun/Mon...according to my cheap azz meter(remember...this a hillbilly grow...lolool)...PH is bang on at about 6.8...so I feel comfortable with that...hopefully...next season will give me more time to play with the girlz...without life and werk distractions..cheerz...h00k...

...not too worried bout the leaf just yet...see what a good flush will do...if it gives me stress I'll move it to the pests and problems threads...almost 30 years here and never tire of the view...and I can still pee outside when I like!!...lolool...didn't think that went thru...how many responses did U get?...cheerz...h00k...

3. Two false and one true. :thumb:

Yup...submitted 3 times...should try and fix up submit confirmation tho'...I woulda' swore it didn't send...will stop by now and again...cheerz...h00k...
Thanks hook, I'll look into it

Back
Top Bottom