Sonic's Auto Xtreme LED Grow

Looks good sonicDlf. Have some +reps for a great looking harvest.

You hang your branches far closer together than I have so far. Thought the idea was to have good air around each, no?

Hi rtk , thanks for the +reps mate , i used to put it in a box and hang it in the tent but its a pain with all the lights , i'm not sure if i should move them apart now

Awesome pull Sonic, very pretty flowers. No yellow tips, healthy leaf mass. Great job

Cheers .

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thank miller , kind words , i'm a bit disappointed with this girl but she is the worst . she just stopped putting on any more mass and stopped drinking , amber trich's .
I just stuck me head in tent and the fans on hope are dying so i will have another look at trich's in a bit .

Be safe .

Hi everyone .
Just to let you know i chopped Hope today .
Some pics

Wed_Apr_06_12-52-38.jpg

Wed_Apr_06_12-52-02.jpg

Wed_Apr_06_12-51-41.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/Wed_Apr_06_12-51-12.jpg[/img

] [img]https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/DSC_6460.JPG

DSC_6459.JPG

DSC_6458.JPG

DSC_6457.JPG

DSC_6456.JPG

DSC_6455.JPG

DSC_6454.JPG

DSC_6453.JPG

DSC_6452.JPG

DSC_6451.JPG

DSC_6449.JPG

Enjoy .

Hi everyone , i just wanted to give the final weight's of Faith Hope and Charity .
I was quite surprised buy the weight of the girls They were not as heavy as i thought they would be .
But i still doubled my PB so i'm happy .

Faith was 107g

Hope was 124g

Charity was 82g

I think i dried it to much , but she is not a bad smoke , she will do me fine till my Blue autoMazar are done

Thanks for following along
Be safe

Great job, how many watts were you pulling from the wall? Great job nontheless.

Cheers

Great job, how many watts were you pulling from the wall? Great job nontheless.

Cheers

Hi miller , Thanks , watts , that's the problem , i am supposed to be a 1000w or there about's at the wall .
My personal goal for this grow was 5 zips per plant , but i'm still happy , i shall improve Lol

Awsome work mate enjoy;)

Thanks mate , I cannot say how nice it is to have a good supply of home grown beast , i hate having to buy bud .

Be safe .

Hi everyone , i just wanted to give the final weight's of Faith Hope and Charity .
I was quite surprised buy the weight of the girls They were not as heavy as i thought they would be .
But i still doubled my PB so i'm happy .

Faith was 107g

Hope was 124g

Charity was 82g

I think i dried it to much , but she is not a bad smoke , she will do me fine till my Blue autoMazar are done

Thanks for following along
Be safe
That's a nice 11 zips, enjoy! Don't forget to post your yeilds in this post.
Cannabis yield records - Post your yield!

Great work sonic ! I knew you had it in you

Thanks Camo , I'm glad you did lol .

Nice harvest Sonic, and nothing like good bud that you grew yourself.:thumb::volcano-smiley:

Hi Dens , thanks mate , the bud is not bad but i thought the high would of been stronger .
Pineapple express is still my favorite .

Heck, I even like bad bud that I grew myself. :rofl: Sitting here vaping some right now.

Hemi , welcome , ha i don't mind as long as i don't have to buy it .

There will be a big update on friday , i will reveal all soon .

:thanks: the people of :420: for following my first journal :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom