GreenFingaz Blue Sunset Sherbert Soil Grow

I wouldn’t be fucking about too much with her. She looks good. I agree wth my mate Stinky la Rue. I’d be nipping off the yellow leaves and wait for her to finish cooking.

Good job GF :)
Hi Trala thanks for the kind words and I hope things are going well for you down under. My gut feeling was telling me im too close to the end to start going down avenues trying things. The buds themselves are still slowly cooking away nicely and im startingnto see a little purple coming out in them. Exciting times I guess im guna stop worrying so much and enjoy it :cheesygrinsmiley: :Namaste:

Hi Trala thanks for the kind words and I hope things are going well for you down under.
Things are going great in the land Down Under, where the woman glow and men plunder :)
My gut feeling was telling me im too close to the end to start going down avenues trying things. The buds themselves are still slowly cooking away nicely and im startingnto see a little purple coming out in them. Exciting times I guess im guna stop worrying so much and enjoy it :cheesygrinsmiley: :Namaste:
I love your gut feeling in this instance coz I totes agree with it :)

Been thinking to give her just light veg nutrients for the bounce back today its been 4 days since the last feed but would feedingbher again be too many nutes? What are your thoughts team?

Thanks
Been thinking to give her just light veg nutrients for the bounce back today its been 4 days since the last feed but would feedingbher again be too many nutes? What are your thoughts team?

Thanks
Disregard this message lol i was overthinking things again after giving them full nutes on the last feed I wont be messing with her lol shes just getting more silica watering this time give her a good soaking with her sisters

Disregard this message lol i was overthinking things again after giving them full nutes on the last feed I wont be messing with her lol shes just getting more silica watering this time give her a good soaking with her sisters
When I saw the pics I realized it's not that bad.
You can ride it out to the end if you wish, no problem.
Minor loss on yield but nothing to complain about.
Hope your having a great morning Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

When I saw the pics I realized it's not that bad.
You can ride it out to the end if you wish, no problem.
Minor loss on yield but nothing to complain about.
Hope your having a great morning Amigo.

Stay safe
Morning bill I thought it was bad yesterday when I checked lol because of how it got further near the top leaves and nearly had a breakdown but kept it together hahaha. Im guna give her maybe 3 litres to really soak her through and get a little run off. Home stretch now ye so as you said maybe just under 2 weeks left and keep checking the trichomes for colours.
Hope your doing good bill

Hey GF, I’m not a grow example of how to flower successfully, but what I have learned is some plants just look ugly as fuck by the end, and there’s really not much you can do. As long as your bud looks good you’re golden. And bloke, your bud looks good.

Hey GF, I’m not a grow example of how to flower successfully, but what I have learned is some plants just look ugly as fuck by the end, and there’s really not much you can do. As long as your bud looks good you’re golden. And bloke, your bud looks good.
Hi trala lol thanks theyve made me look like i know what im doing :laughtwo:. I think thers guna be some nice colours on them a few days from the end I cant wait it smells so sweet when moving a couple branches. What was the taste test like when you smoked it?

Hi trala lol thanks theyve made me look like i know what im doing :laughtwo:. I think thers guna be some nice colours on them a few days from the end I cant wait it smells so sweet when moving a couple branches. What was the taste test like when you smoked it?
Tbh I’m not great at describing smoke. Carmen does a bang up report.

Green is pretty much like red wine to me in the fact they all taste pretty much the same. What I can tell you - smooth as fuck, and burns like a boss. I don’t add spin.

Tbh I’m not great at describing smoke. Carmen does a bang up report.

Green is pretty much like red wine to me in the fact they all taste pretty much the same. What I can tell you - smooth as fuck, and burns like a boss. I don’t add spin.
Hahah sounds a winner to me

So latest pics middle 1 has the majority of the yellowing now. The other 2 arnt too bad tbh.

20220826_183217.jpg

20220826_182353.jpg

20220826_182019.jpg

20220826_182010.jpg

20220826_182004.jpg

20220826_181958.jpg
These plants look great !

Sup guys hope every1 is doing good. It's day 54 of flower. Gave 2 of the girls 2.5 litres of the silica water mix and the problem child 3 litres to get a little run off made sure she was soaked thru. Been curious I did a test of the runoff and it was 4.88 ph and 887ppm does anybody know if this is good or not? Ive never checked run off b4 so am not sure on the numbers range for this time in the grow. These shots were taken 4 days after there last feed mix and they needed it lol.

20220828_193105.jpg

20220828_193035.jpg

20220828_193023.jpg

That yellowing hasn't slowed its the majority now i checked the schedule for these nutes im using and there is a flush at the end so there probably only guna get 1 more feed.
I’m hopeless with nutes. My newest plant is looking pale and I literally have no idea what to do. I’m just going to watch her for a couple more days. If she hasn’t righted herself I’ll call in the Big Guns for advice.

I’m hopeless with nutes. My newest plant is looking pale and I literally have no idea what to do. I’m just going to watch her for a couple more days. If she hasn’t righted herself I’ll call in the Big Guns for advice.
The big guns will definitely have your back no doubt lol

Sup guys hope every1 is doing good. It's day 54 of flower. Gave 2 of the girls 2.5 litres of the silica water mix and the problem child 3 litres to get a little run off made sure she was soaked thru. Been curious I did a test of the runoff and it was 4.88 ph and 887ppm does anybody know if this is good or not? Ive never checked run off b4 so am not sure on the numbers range for this time in the grow. These shots were taken 4 days after there last feed mix and they needed it lol.

20220828_193105.jpg

20220828_193035.jpg

20220828_193023.jpg
Good morning GF :ciao:
Hope your having a great day.
How are you temps? little droopy :Namaste:
Talk soon.

Stay safe

Back
Top Bottom