GreenFingaz Blue Sunset Sherbert Soil Grow

Its always a treat sampling the Homegrown. Enjoy :yummy:
Al be honest I dont think i dried it enough lol tasted earthy and it didnt grind. I just couldn't resist. When I pulled the little bud apart you could really smell its potential really powerful sweety gassy smell.

Al be honest I dont think i dried it enough lol tasted earthy and it didnt grind. I just couldn't resist. When I pulled the little bud apart you could really smell its potential really powerful sweety gassy smell.
If in a hurry I put a couple small budlets next to, not on a router or cable box. It still takes 18 to 24 hrs.

After a better dry you will get a good taste and it'll be great. No doubt

If in a hurry I put a couple small budlets next to, not on a router or cable box. It still takes 18 to 24 hrs.

After a better dry you will get a good taste and it'll be great. No doubt
Hey stinker hope your good man. Ye I tried that but only for a couple hours lol and it shrunk the bud to half the size I was gutted but that's what happens ayyy.

Bud update!!! So guys we are now at the end of the life of the girls it's been a good run and to finally get back growing again it's been a pleasure. I want to thank everyone who has helped me along the way with this run if it wasn't for the 420 family helping me I may never have got to the end lol so thanks again. Here are a few shots of them drying out.

Oh btw we onto the next 1 soooonn ;):high-five::woohoo:

20220906_115553.jpg

20220906_115534.jpg

20220906_115514.jpg

Bud update!!! So guys we are now at the end of the life of the girls it's been a good run and to finally get back growing again it's been a pleasure. I want to thank everyone who has helped me along the way with this run if it wasn't for the 420 family helping me I may never have got to the end lol so thanks again. Here are a few shots of them drying out.

Oh btw we onto the next 1 soooonn ;):high-five::woohoo:

20220906_115553.jpg

20220906_115534.jpg

20220906_115514.jpg
Good work Amigo. :welldone:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Congrats on the harvest man, those buds look really nice. Good luck with the dry and cure, soon it'll be tasting time ;) Tag me on your next grow when you get started.

Congrats on the harvest man, those buds look really nice. Good luck with the dry and cure, soon it'll be tasting time ;) Tag me on your next grow when you get started.
Thanks budman struggling a little with humidity but av got plenty of airflow so should be ok. With the cure i need to buy some hygrometers for the jars.

Sup guys hope every1 is doing good. Still tackling the humidity but it has come down a little around 20c and 65% im at as of past 24 hours.
10 c and 99% this morning.
Want that?

20220908_073248.jpg

Good morning Buddy :ciao:
Get some rest.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom