GreenFingaz Blue Sunset Sherbert Soil Grow

Good morning GF :ciao:
Hope your having a great day.
How are you temps? little droopy :Namaste:
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Hi bill doing ok on this end hope your ok friend. Ye temps have been stable past few days 24c 55% humidity highs of 26 lows 21. That pic was 4 days after there last watering and I watered them after that pic was taken. Think im on the home stretch now. As I mentioned to trala.... on this schedule with the nutes thers a flush at the end of flower. Do I start a flush on the last week of flower or after ?

Hi bill doing ok on this end hope your ok friend. Ye temps have been stable past few days 24c 55% humidity highs of 26 lows 21. That pic was 4 days after there last watering and I watered them after that pic was taken. Think im on the home stretch now. As I mentioned to trala.... on this schedule with the nutes thers a flush at the end of flower. Do I start a flush on the last week of flower or after ?
I don’t flush pre harvest if that’s what you mean.
Washing the roots doesn’t clean anything from the buds imo.
Is that what your referring too?

Stay safe

I don’t flush pre harvest if that’s what you mean.
Washing the roots doesn’t clean anything from the buds imo.
Is that what your referring too?

Stay safe
Ermm :hmmmm: im not too sure lol al send u a pic of the schedule for biobizz. But on there there's a period at the end of the grow b4 harvest saying flush. Give me a minute to find it al show you.

This is it

Screenshot_20220830-115842_Gallery.jpg

With this I just extended the veg time and the flowering time depends on the strain
Ok that is bizarre, it looks like they run water for an entire week.
If my girls are healthy and eating well I feed right until harvest.
Starving them for a week before you chop is detrimental for growth and size, imo.
If you wanted to flush the pot I'd say fine.
But don't starve them for a week.

Stay safe

Ok that is bizarre, it looks like they run water for an entire week.
If my girls are healthy and eating well I feed right until harvest.
Starving them for a week before you chop is detrimental for growth and size, imo.
If you wanted to flush the pot I'd say fine.
But don't starve them for a week.

Stay safe
Thanks bill I always value your opinion. I think what I might do is what you said quick flush then chop im not starvin them no chance.

Omg great job!

You really have nailed it! Is this your first grow?

And where are you? If you’ve already told me I didn’t retain it lol.
Thanks Trala, its my first in many many moons ago. Probs my 3rd and the other times i didnt really have any idea lol.

Will you go again after harvest or do you take a break between grows?
I wanna keep going I love the process lol al clean the tent down and crack on. I think im guna buy a heat mat next time like carcass to keep them warm when there babies. I want to get my watering more controlled next time round too as I messed up on this 1.

Hey bud if I remember correctly I was about a week or two ahead of you will you plan yours and I harvested mine about 2 weeks ago and I know the first time that all my leaves started turning yellow at the same time I freaked out but I think take a close look at them tricones and see if you got some Amber ones I bet you're I bet you're pretty close they really do look awesome good job man

hey bud thats the process ya get better with every grow I made a lot of mistakes and I have learned from everyone of them. IO may have missed it I try to read as much as I can but the eyes are not the eagle eyes of my younger yrs. on my first harvest I freaked out when My leaves changed but it is part of nature all p0lants go thru it in the fall with autos the fall is predetermined here is a pick of my last grow right before harvest
5988586_grow-journal-by-savvage61herbies-seedsgodzilla-cookies-auto.jpg

This time I had had enough harvest to know it was part of the process Now the harvest before this one I ran to bill284 with my hair on fire :rofl: if you dont have one for about 20-30 bucks you can buy a microscope that hooks up thru yourcvamerera or a jewelers tool will work (they dont work for me becuase....... ok im getting frickin old and I cant hold it still long enough you did a awesome job my friend you will see the next one will be better yet and the one after that even better keep it up :thumb:

hey bud thats the process ya get better with every grow I made a lot of mistakes and I have learned from everyone of them. IO may have missed it I try to read as much as I can but the eyes are not the eagle eyes of my younger yrs. on my first harvest I freaked out when My leaves changed but it is part of nature all p0lants go thru it in the fall with autos the fall is predetermined here is a pick of my last grow right before harvest
5988586_grow-journal-by-savvage61herbies-seedsgodzilla-cookies-auto.jpg

This time I had had enough harvest to know it was part of the process Now the harvest before this one I ran to bill284 with my hair on fire :rofl: if you dont have one for about 20-30 bucks you can buy a microscope that hooks up thru yourcvamerera or a jewelers tool will work (they dont work for me becuase....... ok im getting frickin old and I cant hold it still long enough you did a awesome job my friend you will see the next one will be better yet and the one after that even better keep it up :thumb:
Hi saavaaggee hope your doing good. Yeye I bought a jewellery loop off amazon and have been checking them when I can hold it still enough lol. Thanks for the kind words your right we learn by experience and im sure with the next 1 al be more careful with watering. Ive learned a lot since joining up here and can't thank every1 enough for the support. I appreciate every bit of feedback I get.

Happy growing :thumb:

Few cheeky pics today have been busy last couple of days thought ide take a few. Buds are dense as foook!! The excitement is building heading into the final stages :cheesygrinsmiley:
Happy growing grow fam

20220830_200146.jpg

20220830_200351.jpg

20220830_200733.jpg

20220830_200739.jpg

20220830_200712.jpg

20220830_200758.jpg

20220830_200748.jpg
If anything the center one can be flushed.
But it's not an emergency type thing.
As you know she will make harvest no problem.
Looking good though. :thumb:
Have a great day Amigo.

Stay safe

If anything the center one can be flushed.
But it's not an emergency type thing.
As you know she will make harvest no problem.
Looking good though. :thumb:
Have a great day Amigo.

Stay safe
Hi bill hope youve recoverd from the savage dentist lol. So on that should I just give the other 2 normal feed and the center 1 plain ph water from now on?

Hi bill hope youve recoverd from the savage dentist lol. So on that should I just give the other 2 normal feed and the center 1 plain ph water from now on?
As we discussed the center one needs a flush.
She would benefit from a wash of her pot, 3x plain water all at once.
If your not doing that I'd just feed as usual.
Feed, dry,water, dry, feed, dry, water, dry.......
Till chop.
Talk soon.

Stay safe

As we discussed the center one needs a flush.
She would benefit from a wash of her pot, 3x plain water all at once.
If your not doing that I'd just feed as usual.
Feed, dry,water, dry, feed, dry, water, dry.......
Till chop.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Sounds like a plan. Talk soon buddy

Sup guys hope every1 is doing good. So little update on the girls... they are nearing the end of there days they'll be going into darkness soon before they get the chop. The buds smell so sweet :drool: and just a truly amazing look to them.

Happy growing guys. Peace and love

20220902_183842.jpg

20220902_185346.jpg

20220902_185408.jpg

20220902_185641.jpg

Back
Top Bottom