3 Strain CFL Indoor Soil 2012

thanks guys iv been putting of this update cos iv had a bit bad luck.the sun actually came out for a couple of days n the temps in my cupboard where up over 40c n poor old doc grinspoon got burnt bad I set up a second fan and got temps back down but the damage was done, the other 2 plants coped better so iv taken a couple of cuttings off the amnesia which look like they are doing ok.the red cherry berry has started branching out a bit since I topped her, the dr. is still with us and the new growth looks healthy il get some pictures up this weekend.

I'm on my way to check out your grow greenfingers and anyone wanting to see some monster plants should drop by JamesTheGreens out door grow.

just while I mind James my seeds are fem so should be no nasty surprises when I go 12/12,and sometimes a picture does lie I see how you thought I had a polypoloid (1st iv heard of that) but it's just a trick angle.laughed at your LST I'm using 8 inch twist sticks n your using 8 foot bamboo class man would of loved to of seen that beast. peace :peace:

That sucks that they got burned, but help this Poor Foolish American, if You can, what does 40 degrees Celsius mean when converted to Fahrenheit? I have tried to learn the Celsius way of telling the Temperature, but I always get screwed up on the conversions. 0 degrees Celsius is Freezing, right? It is all the rest that screws Me up. Thanks for the Shout Out about My Garden, it is really appreciated! Yeah, and the Plant I tied down with Bamboo, really had a Great smell, and I am told, Taste and High. It had a Fruity Smell and Flavor. If you can convert the Celsius to Fahrenheit, I would appreciate it, or I could get up off my Lazy Ass, and look it up on my own.:scratchinghead: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

That sucks that they got burned, but help this Poor Foolish American, if You can, what does 40 degrees Celsius mean when converted to Fahrenheit? I have tried to learn the Celsius way of telling the Temperature, but I always get screwed up on the conversions. 0 degrees Celsius is Freezing, right? It is all the rest that screws Me up. Thanks for the Shout Out about My Garden, it is really appreciated! Yeah, and the Plant I tied down with Bamboo, really had a Great smell, and I am told, Taste and High. It had a Fruity Smell and Flavor. If you can convert the Celsius to Fahrenheit, I would appreciate it, or I could get up off my Lazy Ass, and look it up on my own.:scratchinghead: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

40 Degrees Celsius is about 105 Fahrenheit

Its Fahrenheit that confuses me :hmmmm: Celsius makes so much more sense;

0c = Freezing Point

100c = Boiling point

I don't see why there should be any other way of measuring temperature other than Celsius ha ha

:peace:

Coming along nice mate.. Im LST my new girl, Northern lights X, She only just came into the world- am using a cfl atm, but switching to MH soon.. Ill keep an eye on ur grow. Goodluk and Happy Harvesting;) Last buds..
2012-05-22_17_13_02.jpg

I know this may sound CRAZY, but I am Just as interested in the can of Beans your eating, as to the Bud your Showing!! Please do not take that as an insult, I am just interested in the Brands and types of food you are eating over there, and if ours look the same. I know, I am Lame, but it is weird, eso-terical, and strange Mundane shit like that, that sometimes interests Me. Anyways, I want to eat your Can of Beans LOL! The Bud looks nice to, cannot wait to hear about how the Northern-Lights X's go. Take Care M8. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:blushsmile:

Lol.. Thats awsum.. Luv the Baked beans ay?? These are the best tasting ones we get her, our popular brand. Quite tasty. Not as nice as that bud beside it tastes tho! I have just transplanted my 2 Northern X's into their final resting place, at one week the roots are quite well developed, nice thick long and white-just what you want-already at the bottom of their first 13 cm pot.. So now they in the good soil mix and under the 400 MH to bush up for me.. Keep ya posted! Goodluk and Happy Harvesting;)

hi guys sorry not updated in a while.nice bud n beans smokemup im strictly a baxters beans man myself lol

here is a pic of my poor burnt doc G

cg_1_.JPG

she got it tight really thought it was the end of the road for her but 2 weeks on and look

cg_6_.JPG

cg_8_.JPG

cg_7_.JPG

here is a group shot iv started giving them biobizz grow and they look like they enjoy it

cg_4_.JPG

and 1 last pic of amnesia she is a beaut and has a real strong smell

cg_9_.JPG

still on 18/6 2 more weeks will be 2 months but think il change to 12/12 this weekend unless you guys think i should be patient

:peace:peace:peace:

Looking Good pac-mon. They really like to fight back given the chance.Epsom Salts is always good to add in there if they are losing a bit of color. Is that a DIY propagator I see? Does it work?Personally Id let em get a bit bigger especially the one that got burnt. The amnesia plants looks real nice. She's ready to flower I'd say....exciting stuff!

'sup buddy ye that's a 2ltr bru bottle cut in 2 rapped a wee bit clingy round where the lid was does the job man cos I took them of today n burnt the tops of the clones you'd think I'd know better.
the dr grinspoon takes 95 days from when it goes 12/12 that a long time man if it wasn't tied down it would be by far the tallest i know the longer I give them now the better result il get in the end I'm just getting impatient. think you were right about the biobizz soil it did it's job but the stuff I used last time at 1/3 of the price done better and I never had to use nutes won't be using biobizz all mix soil again :peace:

I am a Buschs Beans Man Myself! And pac-mon, they look pretty Good to Me, considering some of the things that happened to them, the Burn being the worst. They have come back NICE and GREEN and HEALTHY, So GOOD JOB!!! I hear ya on the soil, it sucks to try something New, and it just was not what it was advertised to be, I HATE THAT, then it makes You think, I should of just Done what worked Best Last Time! But do not let it make You not want to try new things, just Be Careful!?! Getting Ready to Go Out and take My Pictures, Week #3. Gotta Go Because of Light:goodjob:. SINCERELY, JamesTheGreen.:thumb:

hi guys sorry not updated in a while.nice bud n beans smokemup im strictly a baxters beans man myself lol

here is a pic of my poor burnt doc G

cg_1_.JPG

she got it tight really thought it was the end of the road for her but 2 weeks on and look

cg_6_.JPG

cg_8_.JPG

cg_7_.JPG

here is a group shot iv started giving them biobizz grow and they look like they enjoy it

cg_4_.JPG

and 1 last pic of amnesia she is a beaut and has a real strong smell

cg_9_.JPG

still on 18/6 2 more weeks will be 2 months but think il change to 12/12 this weekend unless you guys think i should be patient

:peace:peace:peace:
Of course, its up to you, but if you can afford to gain a bit more height, id personally keep her Veg til she builds some more, i think its prob bit behind where it would be if it werent burnt, so IMO maybe let her build sum more,then flip her-you'll get more buds the more branches you have.. Good to see she bounced back so well:thumb: Im doing sum LST to mine ive decided, horizontal grow,let the branches come up vert, not gunna scrog tho.. I chopped one of my girl this morn, was seeing which of the 2 were the healthiest as these are " something- Red seeds?" I think ive heard of Danish Red?? But so as i am not sure, i named em "Redlight #1" Test grow..And one is now starting to show progress from sprout now so she's my girl! Goodluk andHappy Harvesting;) Hope that Amnesia goes off for ya!

Aye man, Biobizz soil is rubbish but the feeding stuff is grand in the right doses. Canna pro + is what Ill be using.Im gettin great results. Once the top of the soil gets crusty and compacted I generally put some fresh soil on there then water so new nutrients can get to the roots too. Yikes if I had a strain that took that long I'd be pulling me hair out! I've another 6 weeks to wait! Hopefully Ill get me 600w up & running next week although the guy selling it sounds dodgy.

Anyway fair play man & keep the faith (the plants can feel it)

dr grinspoon takes 95 days from when it goes 12/12

Looking fine Pac-mon... 95days flowering! Thats a lifetime...

I'm giving one of my Big Bud plants some LST treatment.. its already quite bushy (hope it turns out to be female!) ..Also shoved a couple of extra 75w CFL in with LEDs, but its getting very hot in there now!

Once the top of the soil gets crusty and compacted I generally put some fresh soil on there then water so new nutrients can get to the roots too.

Have you seen the clay balls the pro-hydro boys use to lighten the mix..? if you spread a layer on top of the soil it reduces drying out and crusting over ... gives the plants a bit more useable root space..

been checking dates again and yesterday was the 7 week mark.so as much as I appreciate all your advice to wait I'm going to go ahead and induce flowering on Sunday... probably lol.

I knew what I was getting into with the grinspoons oh so long flowering time but if I can get it to taste half as good as what I smoked in barney's il be 1 happy space cadet.

I'm hoping all 3 will have a good final stretch as they go into flower mode and I'm going to keep up the biobizz grow and start them on bloom as well.if it hadn't been for my car costing me 400 notes this month and 300 for insurance I'd of had my new gear and it might of been a deferent story.

how much you paying for your ballast buddy iv managed to source a 600w dimmable for 120

awesome pictures again James those hog X orange krush are freaking majestic

you got to watch those temps redleb all it takes is the temps to rise a little out side and it's hello crispy leafs

smokemupm8 LST a lot of fun the plants can bend a lot more than I would have though and it's kind of cool sculpting them into the shape you want and watching them fight back and head for the light

:peace: peace all :peace:

To bad you cannot wait to go into Flower on the DR.GRINSPOON, but you gotta do what You gotta do, RIGHT! I cannot wait to see how they Stretch and Bud Up! That will be a GREAT time for Pictures.:idea: Not a very original Idea, but a good one! Yeah those Hogs X Orange Krush Plants are gonna be Behemoths by the Time they are done:thumb:. I Really Cannot Wait!!! They are about 8-8.5ft High, getting rather Fat around the Middle as well, kinda like Me:blushsmile:. They will be GOOD Yielders, I know that. Take Care pac-mon. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

pacmon, pacmon, Oh Where Are You pacmon!?!:circle-of-love: Would love to See and Hear from YOU!!! Is it not about Time to Post Pictures again?!? I hope Your Back is not bothering You Again. Just checking in to SEE that YOU are all RIGHT!!!:high-five: I hope so, maybe Your on Summer Holiday? Anyways, just checking in with YA!!!:thumb: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Glad to Hear it My Friend!!! Was getting a Little Worried as I knew Your Back had been giving You Major Jip from Over doing it. Cannot wait to SEE How Everything is LOOKING!!!:high-five: So try Not to Keep over doing it, I know, easier said than done!!!:blushsmile: I want You to be around in 2 weeks for My first Smoke in 8yrs. That would BE COOL!!!:bigtoke: I cannot wait!!!:blunt: Maybe We can Smoke Out at the same time!?!:laughtwo: I would LIKE that!!!:yahoo: Take Care. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb: P.S. I entered Plant Of the Month Contest, come by and have a LOOK.

Back
Top Bottom