2x unknown

Regular Soil grow 2012
Canna Professional plus soil & BioBizz Nutes

400W MH for seedling/veg stage
600W Dual Spectrum HPS for flowering

Germinated 9 seeds on the 28th

Planted 2 x Ice Kush & 2 x Unknowns today -

Pics to follow later :thumb:

Hey dudes. Im beginning to get a bit dizzy with this but its fun. Apologies if Im not 'fully there' Im finding it harder and harder to make time to do this! ahhhhh anyway 8 out of 9 germinated and planted but the cat came in today & wrecked the place>you can imagine how pissed I was....lesson learned.

I spent a lot of time searching through all of the soil trying to find the seedlings.It wasnt easy to replant 7 as one got destroyed but at the same time the last amnesia germinated successfully so Im up to 8 now and just waiting on one more unknown to make it an even 9! all hail the masons! Must stop naming the grow before they germinate.

Hope they pull through

Amnesia_Seedling.JPG

New_grow.JPG

Reached your maximum yet buddy? :party:

Never!

Here they are at 2 weeks old. Only 5 survived & one is a bit of a freak! Its down to 3 Amnesia & 2 Kush now. The rest didn't survive! Must not name the grows until they've properly sprouted. Our cat that did the damage never returned so its a bit sad.

I have them in with the Speed Devils to save electricity as it is a dual spectrum.In two weeks when the devils are done Ill put these gals under the 400W MH for 2 weeks or so while planting another 5 speed devils in 2 weeks time or maybe even sooner.

Amnesia_2weeks.jpg

Amnesia_2weeks_all.jpg

kinda side tracked there for the last while. Its been 10 weeks and only 3 plants left. 2 turned out to be males and the rest were destroyed by the cat so I spent the last 2 months rethinking my setup.

I now have a 250W CFL looking after the germinating section from 0-2 weeks which holds 9 plants in small pots. What was I thinking putting seedlings into big pots? Then I have the Veg section with a 400W MH bulb which will hold between 8 & 15 plants from week 3-5...then the flowering section with a 600W for the last 3 weeks which will hold between 5 & 8 plants giving a hopeful total of 30 plants at any given time or in other words an ounce a day each month.

Its a long time coming and pics to follow.

Im trying this setup with

Auto Flowering Sweet + Speed Autoflowering Feminised Seeds

3rd generation Autoflowering. Hybrid result of crossing between a Critical Mass strain automatic R & D department of Sweet Seeds, selected by its rapid flowering and pleasant and intense aroma, and a strain Speed ​​selected very Devil # 2 fast flowering.

Variety autoflowering developed looking a genetically very fast flowering is list to harvested only 7 weeks after germination. Produces thick buds loaded with aromatic Resin. Sweet and fruity

Auto Flowering Sweet + Speed Autoflowering Feminised Cannabis Seeds

100% Autoflowering

Indoor Yield: 350-500 g / m2
Outdoor Yield: 30-150 g / plant
Harvest Interior / Exterior: 7 weeks from germination.
Height: 50 - 90cm

cheers pac-mon, I was juggling too many things in the wrong way so a rethink is paying off and the new setup is working well...Im just gonna give it a few more weeks to populate each section then take some snaps.Hope all is well.

cool man got my last load down n cured to perfection got 30g off both the amnesia and red cherry berry and an impressive 40 off the grinspoon which ended up flowering over 100 days.got 8 autos going for a quick turn round after the age waiting on the dr. there at week 5 n looking n smelling good.not doing a journal this time as don't have the time if I get a min il maybe upload a pic here if u don't mind.

cool man got my last load down n cured to perfection got 30g off both the amnesia and red cherry berry and an impressive 40 off the grinspoon which ended up flowering over 100 days.got 8 autos going for a quick turn round after the age waiting on the dr. there at week 5 n looking n smelling good.not doing a journal this time as don't have the time if I get a min il maybe upload a pic here if u don't mind.

Yeah go for it man. Its tough to find time these days but I do think everyone should have a seedling & veg section aswell as a flowering section. The idea of having to start over each time is depressing. The setup I have now Im planting an average of 1 Auto per day and they take 7 weeks and that was 3 weeks ago so from 4 weeks time Ill be harvesting an ounce a day on average.Having 49 plants on the go at any given time isnt cheap either. The set up is sucking over 1300 Watts an hour and costing a small fortune but it'll be worth it in the end.Looking forward to seeing the pics...all the best

ok so after a long break and re evaluation of my set up Ive decided to try staggering the grow room by germinating a + speed auto-flower planting it then germinating another and so forth....

This is the last regular Ill do for a while as this batch gave me more headaches than needed.

3 months old. Did the chop today. She looks good. I fed her bat guano and Plant Magic Bloom 2 weeks ago and she put on a lot of weight. That is the new flowering box behind her.

PICT00664.JPG

Now time to let her dry for a week.

This the seedling/veg area that is now going. I have a 400W MH & 250W CFL going at once so there are few shadows. 2 of the + speed autos slipped out of their shell when germinating so I had to cover them with a small pot as the light would be too bright.

PICT00714.JPG

the flowering section that I built for €40 which can hold 8 plants is now up and running but only has one auto in there...it should be full within the next month. I just got a roll of diamond mylar and wrapped it around a frame....very easy to do.

PICT00725.JPG

PICT00746.JPG

PICT00752.JPG

so apart from those two changes Ive started using PM Granules also which helps root growth....

Ill prob start a new journal for the + speeds when the flowering section is full. They only take 7 weeks!

Bye for now,

nice set up buddy looking forward to seeing it full of bushy plants n fat stinky buds.
what was the reg u chopped looks a weighty main cola.peace

Dunno man, it was either an ice Kush or Amnesia...I kinda went off track with details as you know isnt hard to do.

Its looking like around 3 maybe 4 ounces. I could have left it another week but I couldnt ...nice way to finish off doin reg's...

That room will be full in know time! I recommend using Plant magic Bloom.I think its just bat Guano and molasses mixed ...it works wonders!

Hows it goin for you?

Subbed for your grow I have an amnesia I've been waiting to grow until I had some more notches under my belt will be watching yours

That's sound mate but the grow is finished and it could very well be the amnesia drying at the moment! I cant remember if it is lol

I just recommend what I did...adding Bat Guano and Molasses to boost the flowering works!

it does look like my amnesia did,I only got just over an oz fi mine but the smell n taste were amazing very lemony.
my autos doing ok still 3 weeks to go hopefully they fill in more.if I do another grow I'm going to use coco coir was round at a friends who uses it n his plants r freaking monsters,7oz a plant easy covered in trichs n smelling awesome. :peace:

Just a quick update on the + speeds.

PICT00852.JPG

This is what bat crap and some PM Old timer bloom will do to your plants after a few days. I really think that PM Bloom is just Bat Guano and Blackstrap Molasses mixed together.
PICT01173.JPG

Bloom room is filling up very quickly. The DIY tent is almost complete. I just have to seal each corner and attach a zip. Quite clever when its done and all for under 50 bucks.
PICT01182.JPG

The veg section is moving along quite nicely.
PICT01281.JPG

The weaker one that lost its shell while germinating is fighting back thanks to Superthrive I believe it really helps.

PICT0135.JPG

Simple way to make a nice comfortable space for the transplant...I also add some PM Granules. Its a good idea to leave the pot in the grow room so it gets nice and warm. I cant imagine roots wanting to spread into a cold environment.

PICT01242.JPG

PICT01261.JPG

Fits like a glove....Will finish off here and start a new journo soon.

PICT01294.JPG

BTW the Amnesia ended up being 3 Oz's...nice way to finish off a disastrous grow. On-wards and upwards.

looking good buddy need to get me some guano.
my autos nearly done on day 60 nice looking buds but not much yield defo going back to photoperiods but might give them another try down the line.think my main problem has been a fear of nutes but think I'm over that as iv seen positive results from giving them more also looking forward to trying coco have big expectations as seen what can be achieved.

glad u got a good harvest from your amnesia nearly 3X what I reaped must be said mine was the nicest smoothest smoke iv had in a long long time n that was down to the 3 month cure I was able to give it. :peace:

I know what ya mean man. I underfed alot in fear over over feeding but you can tell when they have had enuf as they show signs and once you see the signs then just water for a week or two. The Guano is only 14 quid here its plagron and I just make a batch and keep stirring it in with warm water. 3 months curing man that must be a record. Mine last 3 days max. Hats off dude.

Back
Top Bottom