Hey Buddy

Starting journal @ Day 22 of my first ever grow
Number of Plants: 4
What strain is it? Feminised Black Jack Auto Cannabis Seeds
Seed Bank: Sweet Seeds
Genetics: Ruderalis/Sativa/Indica
Parents: S.A.D. Auto x Jack Herer
Photoperiod / Autoflowering: Autoflowering
Flowering Time: 6 weeks from seed (indoors)
Height: Low
THC %: 19%
Award Winner: No
Available As: Feminized Seeds

Soil-Biobizz All Mix/Vermiculite/Bat Guano
Pot Size-11L (3 Gallonz)
Size of light-1 x 400W MH / 400W HPS
Is it aircooled- TT100 & Desktop Fan - Fresh air sucked in from outside and the warm air sucked out at the top of the tent and the duct is pointed towards me at my desk which keeps me nice and chilled-
PH of media - 7
Any Pests - nope
How often are you watering - once a day/when top 3 inches are dry (using a moisture gauge) - Spraying Fizzy bottled water under the leaves each day-

Type and strength of ferts used-

Biobizz Biogrow (8.0-2.0-6.0)
Biobloom (2.0-6.0-3.5)
Topmax (0.1-0.01-0.1)
Root Juice (0.1-0.1-0.1)
PLAGRON BAT GUANO (N - 6% P205 - 15% - K20 - 3%)
Home-made Seaweed spray for flowering stage-

ok so below are several pictures taken each day of the grow to get up to speed- Some pics have interference. Not sure what causes it! I've no temp/humidify gauge yet so I'm using my gut instincts which is probably a bad thing! Hope it arrives soon - Im keeping them on 24/0 so it doesn't get too cold- Im resizing the pictures one by one so please bear with me!

Photo00594.jpg

Photo00606.jpg

photo00617.jpg

Photo00663.jpg

photo00653.jpg

Photo00663.jpg

Photo00672.jpg

Photo00681.jpg

Photo00692.jpg

Photo00725.jpg

Photo00732.jpg

Did a transplant -filled the pots up with more soil-

Photo00745.jpg

Photo00754.jpg

Photo00762.jpg

Photo00772.jpg

Photo00785.jpg

Photo00793.jpg

Photo00812.jpg

Photo00823.jpg

Photo00832.jpg

Photo00857.jpg

Photo00864.jpg

Photo00884.jpg

Photo00902.jpg

Photo00922.jpg

Photo00934.jpg

Photo00941.jpg

Photo00951.jpg

Photo0096.jpg

Photo00971.jpg

Photo00982.jpg

Photo00993.jpg

Photo0100.jpg

Photo01022.jpg

Photo01212.jpg

Photo01102.jpg

Photo01124.jpg

Photo01255.jpg

Wow, aren't you the proud Papa. That's a lot of pics but your babies look good.

Thank you!

Im wondering when should I switch to HPS as I read somewhere at around 21 days it should be time.

what do you think?

OK so its day 23 and I'm going to go ahead and switch the bulb to HPS but before I do I'm gonna put the girls in complete darkness for 24 hours. To make sure they don't get too cold as its midnight here, I've put a fan heater in there too. To make sure it doesn't get too hot, I've rewired the TT100 extractor fan so it has doubled its suction power...I also sprayed em with a fizzy water mist too for a night cap. Fingers and leaves crossed they'll be ok. They will probably enjoy the rest.

Hey Buddy Im about 2 weeks behind you with Auto Mohan Ram, & thinking about Black Jack for my next grow.

Its my first Auto grow too & looking forward to your journal.

They're looking good mate.

hey buddy nice set up n healthy looking girls.just wondering what size tent you got them in as I'm looking at getting the same kind of thing on the go.peace

Hey Pac-Mon, Its a Dark Room DR90 ....around One meter square in size but to be honest I think it would be better to buy some wood,make a frame and line it with Diamond Mylar. So for the same price you could build a space thats at least twice the size....well that's what Im gonna do for the next batch! :thumb:

Hey Buddy Im about 2 weeks behind you with Auto Mohan Ram, & thinking about Black Jack for my next grow.

Its my first Auto grow too & looking forward to your journal.

They're looking good mate.

Thanks RedLeb! Im pretty excited about the whole thing. Everyday is like Christmas day. Running into the room to see how they look each morning..
I doubt Ill ever get tired of it- What a buzz!

Well if you think Im doing a good job, Ill be more specific about what I did so maybe you can learn from it! Im not a pro or anything yet but I cant wait until I am! :high-five:

hey bud thanks for info iv been toying with the idea of building got plenty wood n chipboard just not sure how air tight it would end up been looking at a the secret jardin DR120.how's yours for light escaping?
your plants look well healthy that's some growth sput
I read somewhere on this site if u put a shades lens over ur cam lens it cuts out the interference could b worth a try buddy.

hey bud thanks for info iv been toying with the idea of building got plenty wood n chipboard just not sure how air tight it would end up been looking at a the secret jardin DR120.how's yours for light escaping?
your plants look well healthy that's some growth sput
I read somewhere on this site if u put a shades lens over ur cam lens it cuts out the interference could b worth a try buddy.

Thanks for the suggestion with the lenze interferance :thumb: ...My tent ripped on me when putting it together so I had to do some fixin.The zip broke also- Its still quite airtight but I reckon if you build the frame, hang the Mylar then wrap the outside with a couple of layers of cheap thick material, it should do the job. Maybe use the chipboard for the roof? I think its worth a try-If you have most of the materials then all you have to buy is the Diamond mylar which can bought for around €40 / $60 for 10meters.... not sure if I can post external links on here???

thanks again buddy il do a bit research on building 1 there bound to be some info about here.watched a u-tube vid today with a Dutch guy converted a full room it was pure class. il not b taking it that far but was cool to watch (n dream) .

Yeah I saw the same video last week.They were going thru the equipment list like money was no obstacle -

Im gonna build a 7 foot x 7 foot room inside a room and fit it with an LED light.Lower bills,less worry, higher yields and happy faces :Namaste:

the seaweed spray is home made- you can buy sheets of seaweed like the ones for making sushi (the wrap) tear em up and put them in a blender with water then leave them for a few days (the longer the better) give them a blend every few hours.. its high in phosphorous, acts as an organic fertilizer so Im using it for the flowering stage as its an auto so there is no veg stage, so Im led to believe. Im only doing this 3 weeks so I may have my facts mixed up but they seem to like it....that and CO2/soda water spray each day under the leaves...To be honest I don't know if its one particular thing that's working or everything together! Im starting to 'listen' to the plants and use a lot of common sense. If they suffer, Ill stop what Im doing and change direction!

Hey Buddy Be careful with the LEDs, They do run really cheap and cool, even cooler than CFLs! but I've been using Blackstar 180s, and although the Veg light seems really good, I'm having a bit of trouble with the red Flower light, not sure what the problem is yet (their nickname is Deathstar!) , that's why I moved on to Autos.

Are your plants showing any bud yet? Sweet Seeds have it down as 9 weeks.. I'm interested to see whether that's realistic, plus what the yield turns out to be.

I'm using seaweed too, its natural and full of trace elements so should be good.

ok day 26 and Ive had to take the fan out of the corner as Im running out of space.
Photo01442.jpg

Im a little concerned as one or 2 are drooping a bit. I fed them water today but none yesterday as I wanted to be sure they drank it all so Im wondering if they are ok?
Photo01452.jpg

Back
Top Bottom